Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lunatic

11,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Hello! I'm about to begin the epic journey that is writing a novel. And, I'd like to partner up with someone who could keep me accountable to that, as I do the same to them. No, you don't have to be writing a novel as well, but for whatever you may be writing at the time, I'd love to hear about it and keep you motivated, so long as you'd do the same for me. I'm not necessarily wanting to write anything together, ( Perhaps, if we think of something neat. ) but I'd like for us to share our ideas with one another. And, let each other know what sounds good and what doesn't, in our respective opinions.

The prospective novel I'm about to start will be of the sci-fi genre. So I'd recommend carrying some interest in that before jumping on board haha. If you interested just shoot me a PM, or quote me here, but the PM is preferred.
MrZeekyHBomb
Hello! I'm about to begin the epic journey that is writing a novel. And, I'd like to partner up with someone who could keep me accountable to that, as I do the same to them. No, you don't have to be writing a novel as well, but for whatever you may be writing at the time, I'd love to hear about it and keep you motivated, so long as you'd do the same for me. I'm not necessarily wanting to write anything together, ( Perhaps, if we think of something neat. ) but I'd like for us to share our ideas with one another. And, let each other know what sounds good and what doesn't, in our respective opinions.

The prospective novel I'm about to start will be of the sci-fi genre. So I'd recommend carrying some interest in that before jumping on board haha. If you interested just shoot me a PM, or quote me here, but the PM is preferred.

Hi! I may be interested, but while I generally like sci-fi quite a bit, my writing is a little more geared towards the fantasy genre. The kind that mixes magic and science and takes a lot of world-building with heavy inspiration from religion and mythology (with a tiny bit of sci-fi-like technology). So, would you be interested in something like that?

Devoted Lunatic

11,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kairi Nightingale

Hi! I may be interested, but while I generally like sci-fi quite a bit, my writing is a little more geared towards the fantasy genre. The kind that mixes magic and science and takes a lot of world-building with heavy inspiration from religion and mythology (with a tiny bit of sci-fi-like technology). So, would you be interested in something like that?

Yes I'd be very interested.
MrZeekyHBomb
Kairi Nightingale

Sorry for not getting back sooner. This is a busy time of year for me. I'm usually on Gaia everyday but haven't been able to get on the last couple weeks due to real life issues. These should be resolved within the next week or so.

If you're still interested in being buddies, let me know and we can start by introducing projects or something. If you've found someone else by now or for whatever reason no longer want to partner up, I understand and wish you luck with your writing ventures. ^.^

Devoted Lunatic

11,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kairi Nightingale
MrZeekyHBomb
Kairi Nightingale

Sorry for not getting back sooner. This is a busy time of year for me. I'm usually on Gaia everyday but haven't been able to get on the last couple weeks due to real life issues. These should be resolved within the next week or so.

If you're still interested in being buddies, let me know and we can start by introducing projects or something. If you've found someone else by now or for whatever reason no longer want to partner up, I understand and wish you luck with your writing ventures. ^.^

No I'm still interested! And that's fine, everyone gets hit by life every once in awhile. Like I said just shoot me a PM whenever you feel like you're ready to start!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff