Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey eveyone! I already know what writing is about, but I really need a tutor. I would be willing to pay 100g per week (if I have it). If you are intested, please contact me somehow. You also could give me advice on this and I would still pay you 100g (once). Again, PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!!!!!!! I would like to know more about writing.
Thanks!
-Fire and Ice0911
I think you might have posted in the wrong forum but I could be wrong. I am willing to help you but you don't need to pay me anything. What do you want to know? Do you have any specific questions or topics you want to talk about? Any storys your working on or other things your working on?
Fire and Ice0911
Hey eveyone! I already know what writing is about, but I really need a tutor. I would be willing to pay 100g per week (if I have it). If you are intested, please contact me somehow.You have to give me some sort of writing page just for me to see what you can do. You also could give me advice on this and I would still pay you 100g (once). Again, PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!!!!!!! I would like to know more about writing.
Thanks!
-Fire and Ice0911
Pure Criminal
I think you might have posted in the wrong forum but I could be wrong. I am willing to help you but you don't need to pay me anything. What do you want to know? Do you have any specific questions or topics you want to talk about? Any storys your working on or other things your working on?

Not really, but you can PM me as much as you want. And are you sure you don't want to be paid?!?!?!
Hi,

I'm more than willing to answer any questions you might have related to writing. I, like the poster above, wouldn't want gold either. Send me a PM about whatever. Just to tell you a bit about myself, I've worked as a tutor for the past three years in subjects such as Philosophy, English, History, Psychology, etc., and I write short stories when I have the time. Again, feel free to send me a PM with any questions.

Regards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces