Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am currently working on a novel-length writing project and I've decided that I'm in need of a Beta Reader. I'd like someone who keeps me motivated to write and who is as enthusiastic about the project as I am. Someone observant with excellent grammar and knowledgeable about fiction writing in general would be ideal.

The project will be a supernatural teen fiction. I am currently not planning on including vampires in this, but there will be other creatures. Witches and demonic entities mostly. So far, I've worked up a bit of an outline and I have 3 chapters down.

If you're interested, please let me know here~. If you have skype, PM your username to me so we can discuss. c:
Hi :3 I was wondering if i could help you out! I love the idea of a supernatural teen storyline that is NOT based around vampires lol. I would love to read what you have so far, and maybe help give you ideas for the future! I am pretty good at editing, but i sometimes have a hard time catching runnons xD Please get back to me, im very interested!(:
x

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
mothroot

Bro, can I use this "I am currently working on a novel-length writing project and I've decided that I'm in need of a Beta Reader. I'd like someone who keeps me motivated to write and who is as enthusiastic about the project as I am. Someone observant with excellent grammar and knowledgeable about fiction writing in general would be ideal."

Because I need someone to read mine. And this was just awesome exactly says what I want for someone to help me and read smile Thanks in advance.
x L A T I N O
mothroot

Bro, can I use this "I am currently working on a novel-length writing project and I've decided that I'm in need of a Beta Reader. I'd like someone who keeps me motivated to write and who is as enthusiastic about the project as I am. Someone observant with excellent grammar and knowledgeable about fiction writing in general would be ideal."

Because I need someone to read mine. And this was just awesome exactly says what I want for someone to help me and read smile Thanks in advance.

lol um wouldn't that kind of be plagiarism...? I'm sure you can find your own way to ask. c:

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
mothroot
x L A T I N O
mothroot

lol um wouldn't that kind of be plagiarism...? I'm sure you can find your own way to ask. c:

Yeah, I kinda figured it out. But either way I deleted the story. Thanks anyway smile
I'd be interested in helping you out.

Still looking for a beta reader?

Magnetic Seeker

4,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'd love to be your beta reader!
Skype me at murasakihideki

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items