Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ahspir
Zom pala. Azibo tok.

I like Azibo, I would like to know the background of Earth-Clan.

Okay, you're Azibo. I'm not really sure what you mean by background but the Earth tribe lives almost exclusively underground. They feel more comfortable there. Instead of dark and airless as you would think the Earth village has built thousands of caverns over the years covered with gems. Of course the entire story is negotiable, if anyone comes up with ideas the other participants like better it'll be changed. I just wanna see where the story goes.

Lonely Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
Kimmi1994
Ahspir
Zom pala. Azibo tok.

Okay, you're Azibo. I'm not really sure what you mean by background but the Earth tribe lives almost exclusively underground. They feel more comfortable there. Instead of dark and airless as you would think the Earth village has built thousands of caverns over the years covered with gems. Of course the entire story is negotiable, if anyone comes up with ideas the other participants like better it'll be changed. I just wanna see where the story goes.

This is good. I'll need to meet with the other earth clanmates, and yourself, to determine our basics, I write with a culture mentality, Thinking of Art, Language(slang), and various isms the culture may have. Similar to the first series of books I ever collected, the red-wall series.

When we have enough people to form a proper think-tank on the matter of clans, I'll be pressing hard for the seemingly unimportant things, religion, accents, and history.
one last question, is Azibo male or female?

and finally, Thank you for letting me be apart of your journey.
Ahspir
Kimmi1994
Ahspir
Zom pala. Azibo tok.

This is good. I'll need to meet with the other earth clanmates, and yourself, to determine our basics, I write with a culture mentality, Thinking of Art, Language(slang), and various isms the culture may have. Similar to the first series of books I ever collected, the red-wall series.

When we have enough people to form a proper think-tank on the matter of clans, I'll be pressing hard for the seemingly unimportant things, religion, accents, and history.

Don't worry I'm like that too. See the whole concept of the story kinda comes from royal marriages between countries as a type of peace treaty. The history between the tribes was pretty nasty, constant war and an undetermined time ago they started the festival of the elements which is basically a marriage of the elements meant to keep the peace. It's a tradition now. That's why there had to be 12 altogether. It's just something I had in my head; as with the rest of it completely changeable. And Azibo is a boy. I was thinking if we don't get enough people soon we can have more than one character apiece so we can get on with the story. biggrin I'm kinda excited to see where it goes.

Linxhi's Sweetheart

Wheezing Gekko

Ahspir
Kimmi1994
Ahspir
Zom pala. Azibo tok.

Hello there fellow earth clan person! Teehee. I'm Terra, another earth person (at least I think I am...?) (:
@Kimmi I don't mind taking on a second character should the need arise (:

Lonely Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
theultravioletwonderland

Xon, Terra tok.

Hello Earth sister, it is a pleasure. I look forward to forming a culture with you, and I hope you spread it to the Fire Clan.

Linxhi's Sweetheart

Wheezing Gekko

Ahspir
theultravioletwonderland

Xon, Terra tok.

Hello Earth sister, it is a pleasure. I look forward to forming a culture with you, and I hope you spread it to the Fire Clan.

'Xon' is like hi? Is it? Xon back at ya x)

Lonely Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
theultravioletwonderland
Ahspir
theultravioletwonderland

Xon, Terra tok.

'Xon' is like hi? Is it? Xon back at ya x)
Indeed, Xon is the greeting of my people. :j

Desirable Player

Great! The Air tribe slot is wide open.
I'm interested.
I can portray female characters well.
If you're looking for antagonists type, I can be one too. yum_puddi
ArrowOfZen
I'm interested.

Hova I'm guessing?
The story is basically small stories that form into 1 big one, they all happen at the same time but each couple goes through their own drama as well as drama within their tribe and of the entire group. It sounds complicated right? That's why I wanted so many co-writers.

Desirable Player

Kimmi1994
ArrowOfZen
I'm interested.

Hova I'm guessing?
The story is basically small stories that form into 1 big one, they all happen at the same time but each couple goes through their own drama as well as drama within their tribe and of the entire group. It sounds complicated right? That's why I wanted so many co-writers.

Ok, I'm good being Hova.

Well the only complicated part is that, you want to sum up everything in one story. The tribe stories are bulk, so if you fuse all of those in just one novel, it will be a bit complicated to stitch together. Transitions are hard if there are a lot of characters and you want to emphasize all of them.

Hm, I'm guessing this story is a trilogy or something. But what the hell... forget what I just said. I've been babbling nonsense. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff