Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys! So I just came up with this new story idea and I need at least 5 other writers to help me. The premise of the story is this: A young Boston girl and her sister move to her great-aunt's mansion after the sacrificial death of her parents takes place due to a certain "tragedy" (explained in detail later). The great-aunt's inherited mansion is grand and glorious...and over 150 years of age. Because it seems too big for her to live in all on her own, she rents out space to people who need a home. Little does she know that half of her residents are really not human, but ghosts and other supernatural creatures (explained in full later). It doesn't take long for the main character to figure this out because she is an empath and she can feel the strange wavelengths coming off of these beings. What will she do now, knowing that the house is being stalked by dangerous beings that want to take the lives of humans? Who will she team up with? Who will she trust? Who will she betray?

Who will she kill?
Oh, and by the way...these are the characters I'll need:
Rosette-human, good
Victoria-human, good
Ally-ghost, good
William-human, good
Bonnet-ghost, good
Nicholas-ghost, bad
Soleil-ghost, bad
Kirsten-ghost, bad

Any takers???
neoka mai
Oh, and by the way...these are the characters I'll need:
Rosette-human, good
Victoria-human, good
Ally-ghost, good
William-human, good
Bonnet-ghost, good
Nicholas-ghost, bad
Soleil-ghost, bad
Kirsten-ghost, bad

Any takers???

Is there a back story or character structure on any of them? I'll probably go for either Kirsten or Ally.
Oh yes-I have back stories for all of them.
Rosette-Quiet and reserved. Rather dark, deep, and still. Thoroughly kind. Patient, but not one for dealing with people in conversations or crowds because she has other things to do. Always has stuff on her mind. Can get very stressed out but no one would ever know it because she’s so subtle and swift. Has long black curly hair, short straight bangs, and piercing blue eyes. Wears a medallion her mother used to wear all the time. Will always fight for who she loves. Is not afraid of anything or anyone, but doesn’t brag about it. She does what she has to do. She’s a caring friend and an affectionate sister. Is absolutely fascinated with broken dolls.
Victoria-bubbly, sweet, and adapts well to people. Skilled in acting (and lying!) and music. She can attract ghosts with the sound of her voice. One of the people in the sneak crew. Has a bright demeanor that makes everyone smile. Cute. Faithful to her sister and friends. Always tries to help people, even if it hurts herself. Ends up being a martyr for a ghost friend who deceived her all along. Curly blond hair and blue eyes.
Ally: A lot like Rosette, but has a sharper tongue and a very focused demeanor (whereas Rosette can be kind of out there at times) Always trying to think of ways to fix problems. Doesn’t like to be disturbed or put into inconvenience unless its really important, but he’ll stop the world for Rosette if she asks him something small. Extremely meticulous. Loves to build things and create things with his hands. Intelligent. Devoted to Rosette’s every idea and wish. Doesn’t talk to anyone but Firmin and Rosette. He’s a selective mute. Has dark golden hair and brown eyes.
William-A psychic in training and part of the sneak crew. Ghost. Think Ron Weasley. Dusty red hair and blue eyes. Has a little crush on Rosette and he’s not very good at hiding it. The comic relief. Cares about his friends deeply even if it comes out in laughable ways most of the time. Clumsy and endearing. Charismatic in an over the top way. A very memorable character all around.
Bonnet-brave, fierce, loud, loved, and free. Pin straight, long cherry wood hair. Thin brown eyes. Powerful personality. Ghost of Rosette’s late best friend. Overly elated when reunited with her. The dark side has big plans for her, but she doesn’t start considering them until the very end when she and Rosette stop talking and it nearly kills Rosette. Serves her loved ones with utmost love and trashes her enemies like Tuesday’s dinner. Always ready for a fight and always ready to protect someone in need.
Nicholas-Bad ghost. Young ghost age, about 27 years. Tall and fit with thick dark hair and always wears a suit. Loves to scare the humans into their death. The leader of the evil ghosts. Very, very intelligent and cunning. Reads novels in his spare time and eats leg of lamb. Doesn’t devote much fighting time to physical violence because he’d rather torment the mind.
Soleil-Nicholas’ wife. Fashionable and modern for the time in everything. Loves to have fun, and by fun I mean tricking and breaking human bones. To her, the prophecy is all a big game to play.
Kristena-the typical dark character in a story. Think Bellatrix from Harry Potter.

these are all the main characters in the story. I have minor ones, but they probably won't be necessary in the roleplay since we'll only need about 8 people to do this.
I was sifting through the files on my portable flash drive and I found a better description of the story. Some of it might be a tad different, but this is much more in detail, so let's go with this one:
Plot: Set in the Victorian Age and it’s about a girl named Rosette. She cannot feel her own emotions but she is an empath and picks up that of others. She also picks up certain wavelengths that swim off of paranormal figures. She and her sister recently lost their parents due to a “tragedy”, so they go to their Aunt Marguerite’s gothic mansion to live there. There are about 30 other people living in the house. Because the place is so big, she offers rent. Well it turns out that more than half of the people that live in the house are not actually people; they are ghosts. But they are more than ghosts. They are night-stalkers. They only return to their true form in the middle of the night and that is when they are most vicious. These ghosts killed their reapers long ago so they’d never have to leave earth and they could continue haunting humans and causing trouble. They also have intentions of eventually letting loose all the ghosts in their dimension so that they can conquer the human world and take over. Because long ago before life as we know it existed…there was a war between the ghosts and the humans to decide who would reign the earth. The humans won back then and the ghosts were defeated and sent to a lesser dimension, nothing as spectacular and advanced as earth. While the ghosts are planning these ideas, the humans in the mansion find notes written in mysteriee (ghost language) all over the house. Once they manage to learn it, they find out about the plans and start to take action. Characters start to build inventions and tools that help them see into the ghost realm, watch them during their time in the house, and help them cross into the ghost world. While all of this is going on, a tangle of emotions cross between all the main characters, some of fear and tragedy, some of love and jealousy, and some of trust and betrayal. Ah yes: And that reminds me to tell you one more little twist: ghosts can change how they appear to human eyes anytime they want…There are three universes: the falling universe and the rising universe. When you die, you are sent to one of these to remain in for eternity unless you inquire with the leaders to go back to earth. When the exes (the ex-living) from the falling universe begin to escape behind their leader’s back, they go back to earth to cause trouble because they want revenge on the living for taking over the world many years before. .
Important Notes:
A ghost sensory device
Ghosts like to disguise themselves as other ghosts to deceive the humans
There are 2 prophecies to fulfill. One good, one bad. Which will become true?
There are time limits to get rid of the other side-Ghost of Father Time tracks the bad side, an giant hourglass times the good side
The good side creates an oculus to oversee ghost activity
Aunt Marguerite isn’t totally aware that her boarders are ghosts, but when she does its her job to interpret the prophecies
A glass crystal mirror serves as the portal to the ghost world
The ghost boarders were the ones chosen in the ghost world to fulfill the prophecy
Ghosts appear to people as perfect human beings
Gothic setting: large and towering like a nightmare
Kinds of powers certain humans have: psychic, empathy, fortune-keeping, prophetic reader, the all-seer, and the energy.
The ghosts have a song ritual every three, then every five nights (in the beginning, they sing it to scare the humans then later they sing it to gather their energies together before battle.

I'm thinking about making this kinda steampunk-style. What do you think?

Hygienic Hunter

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Totally interested in either Soleil or Kristena.
Have you ever seen FX's show American Horror Story?
Im definitely interested in Victoria.

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
I wouldn't mind being Ally or Bonnet smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers