Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Explorer

Hey everyone. I know there are people out there who love to write but have no concrete plan. The same goes for artists, musicians, and so on.
More or less, I need a few people to help create a long-term story/RPG idea and a longer-term superhero/multimedia idea.
I have a lot planned, but I'm only one person, and these ideas need a small group for now.
This is open for anyone who loves to write, draw, or simply plan and create, so reply to this message or drop me a PM, and I will get into more details for something that could be great.

Added 9/5/12 - The forum community for some of what I would like help with can be found here.
http://corrcommunity.createaforum.com/
There are also many other things I could use help with, but the minor things mentioned in the forum I made are needed to get things started.

Eloquent Explorer

Well, I'm writter, I love RP, and I'm willing to help. ^^ I would like some more details before I say I'm all in but I'll help if needed smile

Aged Explorer

jackiee153
Well, I'm writter, I love RP, and I'm willing to help. ^^ I would like some more details before I say I'm all in but I'll help if needed smile

thank you for your interest. I sent a (very long) PM explaining everything.

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hello! I love drawing though I do lack is several areas; I'd love to drop in some help here and there for personal practice and experience. It sounds interesting and fun! smile
I also love to write as well.

Aged Explorer

xX_Zara_Xx
Hello! I love drawing though I do lack is several areas; I'd love to drop in some help here and there for personal practice and experience. It sounds interesting and fun! smile
I also love to write as well.

Are you any good at drawing people, weapons, small objects, and/or unique designs? I could also use someone to help edit a few paragraphs if you're up to it.
There are other jobs as well, but these are the main things for now. Let me know if you're up to it and I'll send a PM with more details.
And thank you for your interest in helping me. I hope we can work together real soon.

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Honestly, I can draw women but not men. I can draw younger children of both genders however. I cannot draw animals well but I can draw them -except horses. Im oddly fine with horses. I cannot do backgrounds too well.
I love designing clothing or figuring out what a certain character may or may not wear.
I cannot do weapons.

I cannot do this as a 24/7 thing since I am a full time student and part time worker but I'd love to help out in the time i DO have. I need a creative outlet somewhere wink

Aged Explorer

xX_Zara_Xx
Honestly, I can draw women but not men. I can draw younger children of both genders however. I cannot draw animals well but I can draw them -except horses. Im oddly fine with horses. I cannot do backgrounds too well.
I love designing clothing or figuring out what a certain character may or may not wear.
I cannot do weapons.

I cannot do this as a 24/7 thing since I am a full time student and part time worker but I'd love to help out in the time i DO have. I need a creative outlet somewhere wink

Okay. I'll send you some details for what I want.
And thank you very much for helping me out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff