Welcome to Gaia! ::

AndyTPK's Husband

Skilled Seeker

4,075 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hello! Me and my friend Andy are currently looking for at least 4-5 writers/editors for our collaborative story project. If you are interested, please submit a short story in order to determine your writing capabilities. We have a template for characters, but you are free to submit your own with any art if you wish. Please make sure your character is not based off of any characters such as Naruto, Ichigo, etc. This project requires Skype or Steam for easy communication and for group conversations, Thanks for reading this and we hope to have you on board!
User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Marathon 300
Hello I'm Andy. I hope that some people decide to help us so we can meet and work with new people. I'm looking forward to it. :3

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
What's the story about?

Super Genius

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I can help out! If you take a look at my writing shop (in my signature), it has the links to where you can find samples of my work smile I don't have any characters of my own besides what's in my full-length story, but I'm keeping those for myself

AndyTPK's Husband

Skilled Seeker

4,075 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Snowblazer
What's the story about?

Sorry for being, late, I just have had some new things come up, with school and what not. I also lost my voice, but all this is beside the point. The Plot is in a University for the "gifted". This basically means those with special powers, supernatural abilities, etc.Me and Andy both have the template for everyone to use. So, that aside, we want more characters that users can help make, and users then get to work with us in the writing and plot as well, since we don't want plain background characters. We want OCs and more characters that can change the story.Before we talk about the entire Plot because I do not want to start the entire writing project until we have enough people.Also, characters can be in any year of college, and any age between 18-25 is ok. The template is going to be on the forum in maybe a day or 2, due to me having to do many things and Andy not having the files. Hope to talk to you then!

AndyTPK's Husband

Skilled Seeker

4,075 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
RampagingDino
I can help out! If you take a look at my writing shop (in my signature), it has the links to where you can find samples of my work smile I don't have any characters of my own besides what's in my full-length story, but I'm keeping those for myself

Hey! Thanks. This is just a notice for you since i posted something new on the forum.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I'm on the fence about this. I don't know if I want to work on this project or not...

Friendly Friend

I'd be more than happy to edit your work. emotion_c8
              Since I'm an editor, not a writer per say, do I still need to provide an example of my writing?
I would just like to say I would love to help. I, unfortunately, don't have anything to share as an example, but I am quite accustomed to writing. I have written one on one with people in the past and have created several " gifted" characters. Message me if interested.

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

JorgeTGK

AndyTPK

Didn't know which one of you two to quote, so I quoted you both. Hope that was okay.

I'm interested in helping out if you are still looking. I have plenty of writing examples if you want them, and lots and lots of time on my hands. So, yea, let me know!

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Marathon 300
Undeniable Dramatic WOOF
JorgeTGK

AndyTPK

Didn't know which one of you two to quote, so I quoted you both. Hope that was okay.

I'm interested in helping out if you are still looking. I have plenty of writing examples if you want them, and lots and lots of time on my hands. So, yea, let me know!

Sorry for the late reply, me and Jorge have been kind of busy with school and other things. Well we are still looking, but at the moment we are putting this on hold due to Jorge not having internet at the moment and me being busy with school. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope you all will still be interested in helping.

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

AndyTPK
Undeniable Dramatic WOOF
JorgeTGK

AndyTPK

Sorry for the late reply, me and Jorge have been kind of busy with school and other things. Well we are still looking, but at the moment we are putting this on hold due to Jorge not having internet at the moment and me being busy with school. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope you all will still be interested in helping.

Most likely will be. Only thing is I don't have Skype or Stream. Hope that is not too big of a deal. Just let me know when you are starting back up again. Like I said, lots of free time.

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Marathon 300
Undeniable Dramatic WOOF
AndyTPK
Undeniable Dramatic WOOF
JorgeTGK

AndyTPK

Most likely will be. Only thing is I don't have Skype or Stream. Hope that is not too big of a deal. Just let me know when you are starting back up again. Like I said, lots of free time.

That's ok and thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces