Welcome to Gaia! ::

better yet, you guys could probley pull that off. nvm don't listen to me
Hell, do what you want with it. I haven't got the time anymore to create the elaborate story I was planning. Change it, flip, make it anew altogether. It up to you.

Peace.
I'am writing 2 stroies right now so i can't really help anyway... lol
also i pretty much suck at helping horror unless it's medevil with demons,and gods.... Which is alway a good add on to a stroy, just what i think.
Creepy story you got there... darkness unite! gonk heart
I like the basic story that Setesh has...and maybe we could use the telepath thing still...Like when the dark side captures the light...they could of course torture them and try to make them join them and the prisoners end up having visions of the destruction and pain all the higher ranking officers caused...just a thought...

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I like so far... but we should start soon, as if we get out every little detail, the story will become very boring to write very quickly.
Agreed. 3nodding
I'll be Cren! And I'm going to make her a chick!
Terra, you should start a new Topic for the story and post everything there. There are already six pages.

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
that would probalby be a good idea, setesh. otherwise, noobs to the thread might get confuzzled with us starting on the 6th or 7th page.
ok...but I'll have to do it later...I have to go soon... sweatdrop
hi all
I need to make a story for the person who made this but I will do tha later.
It's ok Makko! Besides...we've already gotten the basic story down and I'm officially incharge...so since I know you're a good writer... sweatdrop

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
so... when are we gonna get the story underway??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff