Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there!

I'm graduating from my conservatory in Finland this year, where I've studied classical accordion for four years to beomce a musician.
Every graduate's final project is to hold a concert of their own (mine would be held 19th of April). Well. I decided I do not only want a concert, I want it to be more of an experience with both music and acting. This is where you come in, talented stranger. Yes, you!

I want someone I can share my thoughts and ideas with, someone who will give me the inspiration and help me write an interesting story that fits the (mostly classical) music I've chosen for my concert.
My vision is that between the songs there's a storyteller (who will tell the story in 'ye olde English'), but both in between the songs and during the songs there would be some acting/dancing on stage as well. This whole storytelling/acting would tie all the songs together in some way. I'm thinking about a story about a girl who's kind and warm and has never done any harm to anyone, but for some reason, because of the circumstances, she's forced to kill someone and can't live with what she's done. If you're not familiar with the movie Dancer in the Dark, you should check it out.

Here are some of the songs I'm going to use (I will probably re-arrenge most of them to include an accordion): Pergolesi - Stabat Mater, Grieg - VĂ¥ren, Rachmaninov - Vocalise

As for payment/rewards, I can pay some gold and heck, why not even some real cash, but the real reward would be seeing your story/manuscript come to life! I expect an audience of about 100 people and of course I would include your name in the programme/posters and everything! The concert will most likely also be recorded, so after the concert I can send you DVD of the concert!

This is your chance! Reply to this thread and tell me about yourself, why you're interested and why you like writing so much.

Thanks in advance, I really need someone to help me out with all this, there's so much to take care of! Not only practicing the songs, as you can guess.
Hello. My name is Dakota and i love to write. Perhaps its cuz my mom always encouraged us 2 b creative & all that jazz, but i would really luv to help u out! ^.^

I like writing cuz it helps me to flaunt my creativity... *proly spelt that wrong. lol* I like singing & acting as well, so ya.... i think im pretty good in that aspect. I really wanna let u know how awesome it is that u can put urself out there like that and wanted 2 show my support...

Wow this feels like a job interview. lol SO then, i hope u will accept... XD
pm me if u think ill make a good candidate... or if u wanna tell me i didnt make the cut... lol

if u wanna check out sum of my wk, here is one of my channels...
https://www.youtube.com/user/dAlexisWollmer?feature=mhee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces