2,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever

Hmm... Maybe an old fashion name? Not like really old but a name thats old enough to seem like a new name, if that makes sense confused . Do you know the names you want for the Mom and Guys name?

Okay, so for the older girl, would Evangeline work? It can shorten to Eva, which would make it older-fashioned, as well as modernized.
For the Mom and guy, I was thinking of Autumn and Ivan, both of which I am willing to change, but I am horrible with last names. Are those okay?

I love the name for the older girl, it was actually a name I was thinking of lol(Great minds think alike)! I like Autumn as well, I just have a problem with Ivan. As for last names we can just use simple names like Smith or something. I was also thinking Penelope for the younger girls name if that works for you.

Penelope works for me; I love names that shorten, so it's perfect! biggrin
I am perfectly fine changing Ivan to anything else. Ivan is just one of my go-to boy names (I have a few of them) when I need a name.

So we have Evangeline age 16, Penelope age 12 right?, Autum age unknown, and how about John for the guys name? Its simple but manly. Anything else you want to figure out before we start?
BVBArmy_Forever

So we have Evangeline age 16, Penelope age 12 right?, Autum age unknown, and how about John for the guys name? Its simple but manly. Anything else you want to figure out before we start?

Um... I just need a place where Evangeline, Penelope, and Autumn live, or some basic information about it to make up a place.
Sorry I haven't replied in a couple days, my internet went out. crying

Interesting Shapeshifter

2,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever

Um... I just need a place where Evangeline, Penelope, and Autumn live, or some basic information about it to make up a place.

No problem, Um maybe somewhere common but not easily come across. Maybe they lived in a small house somewhere in the back country and are moving to a big city or visa versa. I was thinking maybe they should find the letters in the attic of their house because their moving in with their moms new husband that they dislike. Just an idea, what are your thoughts on it?
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever

No problem, Um maybe somewhere common but not easily come across. Maybe they lived in a small house somewhere in the back country and are moving to a big city or visa versa. I was thinking maybe they should find the letters in the attic of their house because their moving in with their moms new husband that they dislike. Just an idea, what are your thoughts on it?

Sounds good to me, though can we change the new husband to a long-term boyfriend that they think is scum?

Interesting Shapeshifter

2,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever

Sounds good to me, though can we change the new husband to a long-term boyfriend that they think is scum?

Perfect!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces