Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Shapeshifter

2,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
First off I will admit I am brand new to Gaia and well collaborations themselves.

I am just looking for someone to start a story with and maybe have them show me a few tips and tricks to Gaia.

I can write almost any genre and will keep up with the story till it's end and I don't get bored easily either so anything is good with me. I also write in full length from about a paragraph and half to more. I have an idea for one story but don't know how to have it play out. If your willing to help me out it will be appreciated. Thank You!
(Warning my spelling and grammar aren't the best)
BVBArmy_Forever
First off I will admit I am brand new to Gaia and well collaborations themselves.

I am just looking for someone to start a story with and maybe have them show me a few tips and tricks to Gaia.

I can write almost any genre and will keep up with the story till it's end and I don't get bored easily either so anything is good with me. I also write in full length from about a paragraph and half to more. I have an idea for one story but don't know how to have it play out. If your willing to help me out it will be appreciated. Thank You!

I'd love to collaborate with you. And don't worry about the grammer or spelling I'm not very good at it either. biggrin

Interesting Shapeshifter

2,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Yay! Thank you I was starting to think I would never get a reply! biggrin Do you have any ideas on what you would like to write about?

Interesting Shapeshifter

2,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
xxxletohoikot33xxx
BVBArmy_Forever

I'd love to collaborate with you. And don't worry about the grammer or spelling I'm not very good at it either. biggrin

Hello?
If you still need someone, I'd love to collaborate with you! biggrin

Interesting Shapeshifter

2,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
MadBlossom Torsorosy

Welcome biggrin ! Have any ideas on what you would like to collab about?
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy

I have a couple, but nothing I'm truly obsessing over. They're complicated in my own head. blaugh If you want some fresh ears for the idea you have, I'm good with helping with those. biggrin

Interesting Shapeshifter

2,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy

I have a couple, but nothing I'm truly obsessing over. They're complicated in my own head. blaugh If you want some fresh ears for the idea you have, I'm good with helping with those. biggrin

Well the idea I had was like a supernatural thing(not the show) and have it based in this time period, but have one of the charaters have flashbacks of her past. It sounds confusing I know I just don't know how to put my idea in words. It may just be confusing for a collab at all now that I think about it. confused
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy

Well the idea I had was like a supernatural thing(not the show) and have it based in this time period, but have one of the charaters have flashbacks of her past. It sounds confusing I know I just don't know how to put my idea in words. It may just be confusing for a collab at all now that I think about it. confused

Well, if you just need someone to bounce ideas off of, my ears are always open. I have an idea that might work for a collab, but how are you writing from a boy's perspective?

Interesting Shapeshifter

2,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy

Well, if you just need someone to bounce ideas off of, my ears are always open. I have an idea that might work for a collab, but how are you writing from a boy's perspective?

Very well actually, I have 5 older brothers so I know to "Talk guy" sort of speak. What did you have in mind?
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy

Very well actually, I have 5 older brothers so I know to "Talk guy" sort of speak. What did you have in mind?

Well, the idea I have is to write in letters, where each chapter is a reply to the one before. I was hoping it would have a little romance where they were friends, then kind of hated each other, then started writing and fell in love with each other slowly.
The problem was that I couldn't figure out a reason that they were fighting and then decide to write to the other out of the blue. crying

Interesting Shapeshifter

2,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy

Well, the idea I have is to write in letters, where each chapter is a reply to the one before. I was hoping it would have a little romance where they were friends, then kind of hated each other, then started writing and fell in love with each other slowly.
The problem was that I couldn't figure out a reason that they were fighting and then decide to write to the other out of the blue. crying

I love the concept of it, maybe it should be like the guy goes off to war or something, maybe moves away and only has his childhood friend to write to (the female) or is that to "Dear John" like? The one problem is that for this to work we would need to have lots of back story so it's not to confusing.
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy

I love the concept of it, maybe it should be like the guy goes off to war or something, maybe moves away and only has his childhood friend to write to (the female) or is that to "Dear John" like? The one problem is that for this to work we would need to have lots of back story so it's not to confusing.

The backstory is part of what was killing the idea... I like the going to war idea, but I don't know about "Dear John" (I haven't read it yet). Another idea that had popped up was to have the guy become really famous in showbiz or something, and completely ignore his smalltown roots, which irritated the girl who wrote to him about it.
The biggest problem is that since it's letters after the fact, explaining the relationship without making it seem like someone's dictating it to them is an issue. sweatdrop

Interesting Shapeshifter

2,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy
BVBArmy_Forever
MadBlossom Torsorosy

The backstory is part of what was killing the idea... I like the going to war idea, but I don't know about "Dear John" (I haven't read it yet). Another idea that had popped up was to have the guy become really famous in showbiz or something, and completely ignore his smalltown roots, which irritated the girl who wrote to him about it.
The biggest problem is that since it's letters after the fact, explaining the relationship without making it seem like someone's dictating it to them is an issue. sweatdrop

Hmm good point...

Maybe we should have the story start were their together and find the letters in an old box and start reading them like a book and have parts that cut back to them reading the letters. We might also have them uncover new secrets while they read letters. Kinda like when married couples find old photos and stuff then sit a live back on the memories and find things out that they didn't know before. Kinda does a drawback on it all being letters but it would help piece the story together. As for the fight well maybe we should play it by year and just see where the story takes us to enter in the big heart retching betrayal twisted ! What do you think?
BVBArmy_Forever

Hmm good point...

Maybe we should have the story start were their together and find the letters in an old box and start reading them like a book and have parts that cut back to them reading the letters. We might also have them uncover new secrets while they read letters. Kinda like when married couples find old photos and stuff then sit a live back on the memories and find things out that they didn't know before. Kinda does a drawback on it all being letters but it would help piece the story together. As for the fight well maybe we should play it by year and just see where the story takes us to enter in the big heart retching betrayal twisted ! What do you think?

Yeah, that could work. It could also pull in a "Letters to Juliet" kind of thing where they never ended up together because one of them didn't get one of the letters because a family member or someone hid it, but they find it years later. There would still be the flashbacks of the letters, and the conflict that they never actually got to confess that they were in love with each other.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff