I don’t yet have a title for this story but I’m open to suggestions. I’m also open to anything otherworldly or supernatural, strange happenings; you know things out of the norm? But please don’t give any one a superpower to fix things in a single glance or anything like that. Don’t change a character dramatically all of a sudden. If a character is depressed gradually let them become a happy life loving person. You can type as much as you wish it doesn’t really matter. Just don’t fight.

Outside, the wind blows and a leaf flutters to the ground. It’s 1:39 AM and James is sitting at his desk looking at photos of his lonely past. In most his face is full of sorrow and his lips form a frown. His body looks tattered, for he gave up hope and let it go to waste. He looks outside the window. A dark figure runs across an empty street. Moments later a police car comes tearing down the street after the wanted criminal. James looks at a final photo. A picture of him in a corn field. He is pale as a ghost and looks deadened. But wait, he is dead.
It is now thirty-five years into the future, thirty-five years after James’s tragic death. A young couple buys a lot of land in a new development. They hope they can raise a family here. Here on the acre of land they hang their hopes and dreams, like a coat on a coat rack. They are the Abernathy family. Molly and Adam.
It is now six moths after the Abernathy couple has bout their land. A home now sits upon half of the acre, a forest on the other. Their new furniture is placed throughout the home. What they don’t know can’t hurt them even if it is…