Mkay, hi. I'm Koi. You may have noticed me around the Writing forums and subforums, but if you haven't, I'm more of a lurker by nature anyway.
So! I'm looking for coauthors, as you might have noticed by the title. And, yes, that is a s. I'm looking for several partners.
Info? Of course.
The story will span several genres including but not limited to:
* Action/Adventure [lightly]
These aren't my normal genres in the least, but I'd like to give it a shot.
The story itself will include multiple adult themes. It, as of this moment, is not planned to be a mature/R/NC 17 work but it will be at least PG 13.
If you are not comfortable with any of the above, do think twice if you actually want to consider.
There is slightly more info and a tentative prologue, located here. Do take a look, if you are interested. And if you aren't, there's more gold as compensation.
As of right now, the story is planned to be written in third person. Bold to catch your attention and because first person felt wrong.
* First off, I'd like to say that while this will be a collaborative effort, I reserve the place as Project Head. With it, I reserve the right to request any edits or changes to your work, though I wont make them myself unless it's minor, like spelling.
* Second, the plot is still in it's concept stages and I'd like help hashing it out. It will stay in concept stages for quite a while, personally, I am working on several other projects though I won't deny you the ability to work on pieces.
* Third, all work will be attributed to those who write them. I hope to post the story on FictionPress and quite possibly here as well though, I am quite reluctant to post longer works here for lack of organization. While I have my own FP account, a backup has been created. All authors will have access to the account, and can post links to their own respective accounts or sites on the profile page. I do ask that no major changes be made the story without consulting me ahead of time.
* Forth, if people are actually interested, do try to be civil to other coauthors.
* Fifth, never, submit a wall of text to me. Please double-space word documents and please double-space between paragraphs if submitting another way. I can't read walls of text. It will be returned with a request to reformat. Do try to proofread yourself before submitting to me.
* Sixth, that's all I can think of at the moment but the list can grow at any time.
Is this an RP?
No, it isn't. It may feel that way at times based on perspective, but it isn't.
Can I use my OC?
You may get a chance to. Nothing is definite right now though, so no promises.
If one of my established characters ends up a main character, will he/she still belong to me?
Of course. However, changes will most likely be made to suit the story's needs. Also, do understand that while the character is yours, he/she can be used by any author of this story, in this story.
What if I decide I don't want to work on the story any longer?
Well, thank you for working with me at all. If you don't want to or can no longer participate you relinquish your rights to any work already submitted to me and allow the use of any of your OCs, especially if they are a main character. You'll still receive credit for your writing, your OCs will still be yours but this maintains that whatever story we already have isn't affected by your leaving.