Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like aliens?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 17, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

Finally, last period. Though she usually likes school, today was especially annoying from Zac. Her last subject was History. Not quite her favorite all the time, but she was still more interested in it than the other students seemed to be.

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Zac left the library, and headed off to her last class of the day. family studies. possibly the only class she liked, because of the fact it was the only class she could start a food-fight in.
OOC>we need more characters sweatdrop

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
lol.. yes... yes we do...

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
bump!
INVISI-BUMP's ARE COOL!!
bumpity!!!
I'll change the name to "Looking for Aliens and Humans"...so look for that now 3nodding
bump 3nodding

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"okay everyone, now that you have mixed all hte ingrediant's together, pour the muffin mix into the tray's." Mrs. Newford said, in her droning voice (like ben steins, only female). she then turned around, not facing zac anymore, to help someone else. taking the oppurtunity, Zac threw some of her muffin mix at the person behind her. the persone retaliated, but missed, hitting Mrs Newford in the back of the head. the whole class erupted in a Giant food-fight, that lasted the entire period, because when they had run out of muffin mix, they ran to the fridge, and threw stuff from there.

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
INVISI-BUMP!
Jessie Sparrow
INVISI-BUMP!

Invisible response to the bump...we should write the rest of this in white so no one can see...MUA-HA-HA!!!!!!

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
yes... we should... CONFUZZLEMENT TO ALL NOOBS!!! MWA HA HA HA!!! they will be sitting there... scratching their head's bald wondering what we're talking about. MWA HA HA HA!!
But they'll never know! Oh, and I'll kind of be in and out cause my computer's having some problems...and I just got Sims 2! Yay!

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
yes. but let's stop writing in white. it gives me a headache after a while.

Chatty Nerd

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
thanks! Headaches aren't fun... 3nodding
IC>
Zac walked down the hallways, not feeling like going home just yet and get cleaned up. she instead, went to the girls bathroom, and got the food out of her hair. she didn't like her hair dirty, it was her one little pet peeve with her hygiene.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff