Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not much of a writer sadly, but if I love anything it's a good story with good grammar., and I'm willing to help make any good story have good grammar.

So, basically, I'm a beta reader. I'm not asking for any sort of payment.
I'll read through any sort of story and point out grammar errors, inconsistencies, over usage of a certain word, and places where a more descriptive word could be used.

I'm not particularly biased about genre. 18+ is fine with me, and for those of you that like to write romance stories of a more 'forbidden' type, I can read those too. Fanfiction is actually my specialty, but I've got no problems with originals.

The only thing that I ask is that you check over a story, and at least try to get most if not all of the grammar problems.

You can send individual chapters, or just dump the entire story on me at once.

My one huge weakness is romance stories. Mainly because I'm far far far too picky with them.
Other than that, smaller weaknesses include commas, capitalized 'eyes'(or rather, the lack thereof), and deadlines.

I am proud to say(though I really shouldn't be) that I have never managed to make a deadline on time, and I'm late all the time for school. |D

Below Ascension's Husband

Dapper Tycoon

8,900 Points
  • Athlete 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
AHH, God, I NEED you! I have such a hard time keeping my stories on track and, English is not my primary language, so if I spell something wrong or use it in the wrong format or whatever, I won't notice. :[
I have a 18+ or at least, I think I do. I don't know. I'd love to have your help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff