Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Explorer

Hi. I'm looking for someone to colab. with for a long term war/creature/RPG based story and a long term multi. generation super hero story. Any pay would be based off of if these projects are successful, with your pay equaling the same that I make and what anyone else involved makes.
Please reply to this topic or send a message if you're interested or if you have any questions, and I hope to work with you soon.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
corrautore
Hi. I'm looking for someone to colab. with for a long term war/creature/RPG based story and a long term multi. generation super hero story. Any pay would be based off of if these projects are successful, with your pay equaling the same that I make and what anyone else involved makes.
Please reply to this topic or send a message if you're interested or if you have any questions, and I hope to work with you soon.
I am interested. However my post must be short as it is waaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime.

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
corrautore

Interesting. Is the pay you're talking about based on selling the story one Gaia or what? I'd be interested in just writing the story. Here's a sample of my work:

Twistle Fang: Arrival of Darkness:

Ash coated snow covered the hills, reflecting the morning light with an eerie glow. I padded softly through the shadows of the mountains, leaving jagged claw marks in what little soil was exposed at this time of year. The region around me was frozen solid, but it hadn’t snowed in days. The fresh beauty which I had taken for granted was now gone, and all that was left was the charred ground that I had made myself.
I knew from the start I shouldn’t have attacked using fire. It was a stupid rookie mistake in retrospect, but I still don’t regret it. After all, it was my ability, my power, my energy which was unique. Only a few times in history have Wolfgars been in our tribe with such wild power. But still, there in the open field, still with a ridiculous grin on her face, was Burr.
“Come on! Is that really all you’ve got Flame?” she taunted with a playful voice.
I could actually feel my icy blue eyes begin to glow, and I could see red blurs across my vision. I slowly flexed my fingers and felt the small black claws hidden within them slide out. Without knowing what I was doing, or maybe fully knowing what I was doing, I lashed out. My claws flashed in front of me and I yet again noticed the red and blue flames dancing on them.
“So much for not using my energy again…” I thought.
I looked forward, suddenly concerned for Burr, but yet again she had disappeared into what seemed like thin air. With a quick glance upward, I saw her sitting on a ledge above my head, her tail twitching with delight in her game. Technically, she was a Solark, so she was what seemed like a human with cat ears and a tail. And because of that, she was extremely wily and quick.
“Really?” Burr said, her black ears twitching through her wild golden hair. “That’s your big move? Fire? Gee, from a Wolfgar named Flame who’s a pyromancers, you understand how shocking that is?”
I let out a long sigh.
“You know,” I replied, “Silverclaw said I shouldn’t even be using my energy outside of camp. He said it may invite unwanted guests.”
“Well,” Burr said with a purr, “I think you’ve effectively aggravated every single creature in this mountain range so you don’t really have to worry about that.”
“You know, you’re really annoying,” I said with a grimace.
Again, Burr just smiled and laughed, which made me even more annoyed.
“I’ve got to go. I just remembered I’ve got more people to talk to who don’t try to burn off my tail.”
And with that, she ran over the ledge, and out of my view. Honestly, I couldn’t really remember what I was doing here, but I knew it wasn’t important and decided to head back to camp.

So that's my sample. It's my book for copyright purposes by the way.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
I am still interested....unless you are going to drop out and leave me hanging....I'm getting tired of that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff