Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am currently interested in trying out a collab. I have never done this before, usually my writing is done on my own, but after reading a little book called Serial Killers UNCUT, a collab by two authors, I find myself wanting to do one or two.

I myself find that I tend to tweak my writing for the story. Recently I have been using my tried and true characters, but right now I want something new. If there is research to be done for the story I prefer to split it 50-50, as it should be.

Planning on writing a short story, perhaps one with 3 'parts' or short chapters. I don't care if this is done over Gaia PM or email, though I don't see why it should matter. I am not looking to write anything erotic, though violence is no problem.

Currently interested in doing:
Horror
Mystery
Romance
Comedy

PM me or quote my next post.
Quote this.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
The Disposable Mule
Quote this.

Minus the comedy, all genres I have written and found that I do fairly well in. Would you be interested in working with me, or do you need an example of my work to convince you?

Eloquent Gekko

29,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The Disposable Mule
Quote this.

Heya.

I am also interested in writing a collab. I have stuck mostly to the romance and fantasy genres of writing, but would enjoy expanding out on that. I have never done one of these before, and the closest I've been are some 1x1 roleplays.

Let me know if you're still looking for a partner and if you want a writing sample.
kazukomaru
The Disposable Mule
Quote this.

Minus the comedy, all genres I have written and found that I do fairly well in. Would you be interested in working with me, or do you need an example of my work to convince you?

A writing sample would be nice, but you do not have to provide samples. Just tell me what sorts of things you have found to be enjoyable in the past and I'm sure we could come up with something we'd both be interested in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff