Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there!

I used to role-play and co-write all the time. I was re-reading some co-writing from a year or two ago and realizing how much I miss it.

I have a character named Julia (Julie or Jules for short) that I would like to play. She has been the subject of experimentation, a government-funded program that is attempting to create superpowers within their test subjects. They've been successful in fostering her superpower of telekinesis (moving stuff around), and this in turn helped her to escape the premises. While she can use her power, it takes a lot out of her, and she has no training/discipline in using it. She is estranged from her family, but misses them very much. While she wants to see them, she knows that she can't run to them, because that's the first place someone would look for her.

I'm interested in a character that could help her escape further and more completely, and I'll leave that up to you to figure out. I'd like that character to be male. His motivations, his abilities in helping her, and his personality/strengths/weaknesses I'll leave to you as well.

If someone else wanted to join, I'd be looking for someone to play the villain or one of the villains in all this. It can be fun to play the bad guy, right?

PM me if you're interested!

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yes, ifuinsyst and I would love more writers for the story! We have already started writing for it and you can read it here: [Timaeus, Inc.]. If you're interested, reply here or PM either one of us 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff