biggrin Long story short, I tend to work better on stories when I have a partner in crime to shove my progress at with an excited expression or just flat out writing it along with another person.

It seems that this needs to be the case with the current fanfiction I'm working on, as I haven't updated (but WANT to) since April...which is bad, since I really like this plot of mine.

To give a run-down of everything:

-It's from the anime/manga/light novel DRRR!!!

-It's a crack pairing but written in a serious format.

-Izaya Orihara IS straight in this. I repeat, HE IS STRAIGHT IN THIS. Shizaya fangirls (though I am one of you), please backspace if you are most definitely not cool with this.

-The pairing is Izaya Orihara x Rio Kamichika (remember her from episode 2? You don't? Either go watch or backspace!)

-Bare Bones of the main plot is in my head

-It WILL be in character. (No fluff will be in this story *aside from some awkward fluff that only Izaya could really pull off and make it look normal)

----

I am usually available throughout the day, though I am taking evening courses at a community college and would be gone for a couple hours on Monday and Wednesday. I am also very positive, cheerful and tend to be easy-going. 4laugh

If you are seriously interested and want to hear details (as well as read my fanfiction to get a better idea), either respond to this post or simply private message me! Thank you so much!!!!