sort of like brainstorm practicing, and if we actually finish and like it maybe we could write out the story in detail.
to start you could pm me a begining.. or ask me to come up with one.

go as far into the story as you want, pm me the storyline and I'll tweak it a bit, you can do the same when I send it back. (just so it makes sense -_- if you're against me tweaking it just let me know.)
I've never done collab. writing before. (at least not on here.)

Was hoping to do something like this:

long ago there was a priest who fell in love with a beautiful woman.
He loved her so much he decided to give up his religion even though it ment the world to him.
wife gets very ill and he prays to god.
she gets sicker and sicker and begs him to end her life because of all the pain.
Man can't kill her because he loves her to much.
still he prays, still she asks him to end her life.
Man hears someone carrying on like a madman about an evil fountain that promised him eternal life.

and then if you edit something it would look like this:

long ago there was a priest who loved his job.
one day he was in confession when a man started telling him about a fountain with magical healing abilities. The real life 'fountain of youth'
the priest ignored the mans words and took it as the raving of a madman.
long ago there was a priest who the priestfell in love with a beautiful woman.
He loved her so much he decided to give up his religion even though it ment the world to him.
wife gets very ill and he prays to god.
she gets sicker and sicker and begs him to end her life because of all the pain.
Man can't kill her because he loves her to much.
still he prays, still she asks him to end her life.

and so on...

That is the plot of a piece I was already working on ^-^
the priest goes to the fountain to save his wife's life despite knowing that it's evil. his love for her drives him to completely give up everything he's ever cared about. When the fountain turns her into a monster he still lives his 'now eternal' life trying to protect her and keep her from harming others. At the very end he stabs a sword through her back and into his own heart turning her back to normal and killing them both shortly after.

I love coming up with plots like that one (tragedy, romance, fantasy type stuff)