Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I would love to collaborate with someone! I have an idea for a story, but I've kind of got writers block, so maybe collaborating with someone will help! I'd like to make a Nothing-Like-Harry-Potter Wizardry book! The new Season of House of Anubus is about to come out, and the commercial kind of gave me the idea! So who ever can give me the best little idea to get me out of this Writers Block will get to help me collaborate!!!

3,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I'd love to help (:

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Logan_Sloan
I'd love to help (:

Yay! So do you have any ideas on a Wizard book?!

3,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Elsiei
Logan_Sloan
I'd love to help (:

Yay! So do you have any ideas on a Wizard book?!

Not at the moment but I'm sure we can brainstorm something together (:

Here's my email: ride_the_wave@hotmail.com

Blessed Raider

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'd certainly be interested in giving it a shot.

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
H0ll0wM4n
I'd certainly be interested in giving it a shot.

Really? That would be cool! Do you have any ideas?

Blessed Raider

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've been giving it some thought, and only coming up with bits and pieces as I go along.

We could base it in the modern world. Magic can be derived from some mythological source (which we can come up with at a later point), and strictly controlled by the government. The governing powers of each country as well as international authorities would do their best to hide any information pertaining to magic or its affiliation from the general public.

Magical beings and/or creatures could be disguised in random, comical ways. Elves could be models or famous musicians (as they are generally alluring creatures). Imps, pixies, or fairies could have the power to change into small animals, and thus become household pets or plants all across the world with no one the wiser. That also leaves a little room for some animal-communication comedy. "Evil" magical beings and/or creatures could take the forms of men (some of them of course, others could take other shapes or none at all) and be the cause of crime and discord.

If you're looking for a location where we may have a magically-educated community, we could base it under the ocean, or perhaps within a vast mountain range. The only access to such a place would be by some magical means, of which only a select few are privy to. What that means might be, is entirely up to you.

To get characters into the world of magic, you could have some sort of massive event take place in a city. Could be in a location where a school trip was taking place, leaving you with a plethora of cultural backgrounds to create from versus a limited city/state.

Hope any bit of this was inspiring for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff