Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yeah. That's right. I want to write a terrible story. Just for the heck of it.

What? Oh, c'mon! It'll be fun! Think about it... getting a whole bunch of good writers together to write a load of crap. Sounds exciting, does it not?

But... There are rules. Very simple rules, so do not worry^^.

1 ) I know it's supposed to suck, but please, please use proper spelling/ grammar. Please. (Though tense-changing is totally acceptable)
2 ) Please don't type "lyk dis" unless you're using it as dialogue for a character that talks "lyk dis".
3 ) Remember: cliches are your friend. Use them often.
4 ) No I do not have a plot idea. And neither do you, for that matter. Plots are good. We don't like them.

And that's it! Are you excited? I am. Seriously, this is gonna be so bad, it'll be good. No, let me rephrase that. It'll be so bad, it'll go straight past good and back to bad. Yes, the "Ghost World" reference was necessary.
Duuuuuude! Pick me! heart This sounds awfully fun. biggrin
zarfy2841
Duuuuuude! Pick me! heart This sounds awfully fun. biggrin

Alrighty! You may start, as I am brain-dead. Inspire me^^
Will do. -ahem-

Once upon a time there was a magical place called the Vally of Oobalagh. The Vally consisted of much sought-after pieces of real estate. The most desired house was right in the middle of the vally, which meant that it got the most rain. I guess. Living in the house was a very luxurious privilege with its yard full of fairy rings and unicorns and rainbows, but unfortunately, living in the house came with a very high price--within the first couple of hours of living in there, the inhabitants would develop odd dialects or speech patterns. Some became br00t4l l33t1$t$, some only spoke in iambic pentameter. Whatever the case, it usually ran down everyone's nerves--everyone in the house and everyone in the neighborhood. So eventually, living in the house only lasted a week or two. And then the dwellers would either jump off a cliff or move away and develop a unexplained cases of HVP and gonorrhea at the same time.
Can I add something?
May I join too? I'm new at this.
Let me have a crack at it.

However, all the problems that anyone ever had were solved, and there was no real conflict. Thus, there is no point in writing any further because every single problem that has risen has been solved. So why am I still writing? Maybe because I'm really really really good looking, or maybe Hansel looks really hot today. Or maybe, its because the story isn't over, because it was a problem that there was no problems, so someone had to create a problem for us to solve and gain some righteous revolution. Well, this problem was that a guy snuck into the girl's nakie spa, and the girls all screamed. Now this guy has to fight all of these hella weak a** witches, even though he is a gigantic hunk.
Adding on, if you don't mind. Do you? Ahhh.
Anyways.

Yet in the corner, brooding mysteriously in the steam, was a girl. No ordinary girl, for that matter. A girl with a dark, sensual past, a past of misery and murder and hormonal tantrums, strategically aimed at her parents and peers. Through raven hair she spotted him: the missing shard of her soul that she had beem remenicing[sp?!] about in her diary for months. And in that moment, she was complete. The wave of lust was vampire in nature, and phrases crashed through her blinded mind like a drunken fratboy.

I. WANT. HIM.

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
But, as he beat the strange dragon crazy witch ladys, his soul flew out of him and ran off into the night, leaving him a ghost for who knows how long.

Dude: You can't end it Like that!

Why not?

Because! I'm supposed to-

BLAH BLAH BLAH. You are now dead.

Sparkly Fairy

The guy wasn't exactly sure how long he was out of it, and where his soul went during this time period, but when he woke up again it was really dark and stuff. Well, except for the candles. And the dark haired girl shining a flashlight in his face, which kind of made his eyes water somehow. MINE. The guy blinked a little until his eyes adjusted to the light. "Uh, wasn't I all dead and stuff a moment ago?" MINE. The strange, dark haired girl walked towards him. MINE. The guy began to sweat, and he tried to step back until he realised he was hanging by a chain from the ceiling. MINE. "GO AWAY YOU CREEPY PERSON!" he wailed.

The girl frowned, and began moving her hands in a complex motion when a door burst open, flooding the room with light, and a little kid of about six burst in "AAAAAAUUUUUNNNNTIIIIEE! Auntie, auntie, auntiiie! I found a rooock! Lookie, lookie!" The small child then ran in and began pounding on the dark-haired girl with the rock in question, which was an ordinary grey rock covered with mud. "My dearest nephew..." The dark haired girl said, clenching her fists. While she was doing this, the kid apparantly lost interest and spotted something. "...You shall DIE!" the girl cried out, and she whipped out a sword and sliced at the child, just as the kid bent down. The girl missed, and the sword flew out of her hand while the kid straightened up. "Lookie! Auntie, I found a PENNY!"

While the two were occupied, the guy hanging off of the ceiling got to take a good look at his nefarious captors. The creepy girl had dark hair and was wearing some sort of Gothic Lolita ensamble, and she was extremely pale. The small child on the other hand, had long blonde ringlets, big blue eyes, and was wearing a flowery pink dress with generous amounts of mud streaked across it. The kid was dressed like a girl, but on the other hand the gothic looking girl had refered to it as her nephew.

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
While he stared at them, a king suddenly popped out from the depths of the cave.

"Daughter!"

"DAAAADDDD! I'm doing something!" The girl wailed.

"GRANDPA!" The small....cross dressing child ran over to his grandpa.

"Get off of me, you wierd kid!"

"DAUGHTER! WHY is the guy I sent out to kill the freaky ladies here!" Her dad wailed. While all this was going on, the hero/doomed person had just suddenly realized something.

I'm a ghost! I can slip through the chains! Duh. Of course, at that moment, the evil goth chick saw him slipping through.

Sparkly Fairy

"How DARE you try and excape from me! You're nothing, just mine!" Creepy goth chick wails, and as our hero is floating off, she gets out a large glass jar as big as she is, and pops it over our hero before he can escape.

'How dumb, I can still float through.' he thinks, but when he does he clonks straight into the glass walls of the jar. "It's 100% ghost proof glass." The goth chick said, smirking.

"Auntie-Alice is a ghost buster! Auntie-Alice is a ghost buster!" The little cross-dressin child sang happily, until the King looking guy belts the kid over the head.

There's a pause, and the kid began to sniffle, and then wail loudly.

"baaaaaaaaAAAAAAWWWWWW! MOOOOOOOMMMY! GRANDPA HIIIIIT MEEEEE!"

A blonde woman with tanned skin, wearing sunglasses came in, and she begins to soothe the little cross-dressing child.

Our hero notices that where the lid of the jar would be, there's floor, and since there's no 100% ghost proof glass, our hero floats downwards.

((Yes, I may have posted sooner then most but this was on the second page so...))

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
"MOOOOMMMMYYYYYY!! GRANDPA HIT mEEE!!"

"Stupid kid." Grandpa rolled his eyes.

"Now daughter,. I've told you...." He looked at his fingers, "How many fingers do I have again?"

"FATHER! APOLOGIZE THIS INSTANT!" The blonde woman was calming down her.....son? Daughter? Thing?

"NO! YOUR CHILD'S INSANE!" He pointed at his leg "He tried to eat me!"

"He just wants your...aw heck, yeah, he's a little bit cannibal."

Well, this is a loopy family. The hero(If he was smart) Would have left the instant he noticed the ground.. But, he stayed to watch the fireworks. And to watch the INCREDIBLY hot blonde woman.

"May all you guys...GET OUT! I'M PLANNING TO HAVE A HOT HERO BE TRAPPED IN A JAR FOREVER, AND YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" The freaky goth chick pointed at the door.

"But auuunnnntttieeee! I wanna eat pancakes!"

"What?! How did pancakes get into this conversation!?" The goth chick smacked her forehead. "Ya know what! All of you, face my death tr- WHERE IS THE HOT DUDE?!" She looked at the jar.

"Stupid! STUPID STUPID! I forgot the bottom! Look what you guys made me do!" She turned to look at her....relatives.

"Goody! Now auntie can make me pancak-"

"NO PANCAKES!"

This story is hilarious so far. xD

--------------

Once our hero was underground, he realized that there was no air to breathe, so he would suffocate if he did not resurface soon. Panicking, he floated up as fast as he could.
"Aaaah!" the creepy goth chick screamed. Oh s**t! thought the hot guy. It turned out that he had floated right up her dress.
"Ew! Ew! Ew! Get out of there!" she cried. He tried, but he discovered that he was stuck to her thigh.
"AUNTIE! MOMMY! GRANDPA! I. WANT. PANCAKES," screamed the tranny boy. His face started turning super red, and he started shaking and twitching.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! He exploded, spraying candy and flowers all over the walls and floor and family members. All of the king's servants and maids came running down the stairs into the chamber to see what the commotion was.
"What happened? Is he still alive? Was he human?" they asked, except for one maid, who stayed silent.
I'm closer than ever... Soon my planning will all pay off...

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
"Yes yes he's alive! he just likes to blow up!" The blonde woman looked at her nails.

"You there, " pointing at the silent maid," I want you to clean him up."

"Yes miLADY!" Suddenly the maid pulled out a giant sword."BUT DIE!" She swung the blade, only to be smacked in the head by the goth chick, making the sword fly out her hands.

"I hate her too, but get this guy off of me!!!" She squealed, smacking the hero.

"What?! I was right IN THE MIDDLE OF MY EVIL PLOT, AND YOU SMACK ME IN THE HEAD!?"

"YES! Now you know how it feels! NOW GET HIM OFF OF ME OR I WILL TURN YOU INTO PANCAKES FOR MY FREAKING NEPHEW!!" She pointed to the small bunch of candy and flowers slowly forming the shape of a little boy.

"WHAT?! DAUGHTER, I WANT HER EXICUTED! " Her father jumped up and down like a little boy. "I WANT HER GONE, GONE, GONE, GONE!!!!!" He whined

"SHUT UP!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces