Magnetic Friend

11,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Genre; I love to incorporate romance as a plot [by that, I mean I love writing about two people falling in love, then struggling to maintain and justify that love, followed by several sub-plots and secondary characters whenever needed.] and romance can come in many forms - fantasy, science fiction, horror, contemporary, and history. It depends on the main conflict we come up with as well as our desires. I'm personally more comfortable with contemporary romance, but I love other genres too.

Settings; I've used American, European, Asian, Other Worlds, Dream Worlds, and Sea Worlds as settings. I'm open to using more. My current favorite right now are Asian settings, preferably Japanese.

Rating; According to the TOS, the content of the role-play must remain PG-13. I don't mind tactfully written love scenes, mild violence, or mild language as long as it progresses the plot and as long as you know how to write these scenes.

Age Group; Even if the role-play is PG-13, you must be at least 18-years-old in order to role-play with me. I am old enough to drink. Please don't interpret this negatively - this is not a personal statement.

Characters; I love role-playing characters varying in age, gender, personality, occupation, etc. I prefer keeping my characters in their late teens to early 20's most of the time. But once in a while I like doing something cool like Narnia or The Notebook where the ages vary a bit more.

However, this isn't an invitation to "only play female occasionally." I am a female and I like to play them too if we're doing this role-play style. I will double when the plot requires it and the two characters are of equal importance. But not every plot I do requires it.

Literacy; I look for good spelling, grammar, and sentence structure as well as someone who knows how to use the active voice.

Pairings; I only role-play hetero pairings. (Again, this is not a personal statement. I'm just not interested in role-playing LGBT themes.) But I usually like to go with more than just a pairing. Here is a list of things I like to role-play. Just let me know what you're interested in and we'll go from there. You can make an entire plot out of this list. Of course, this doesn't include the amount I'm willing to do in the other genres of the site. Have fun looking around!