Welcome to Gaia! ::

if you are, reply to this thread and we can start shooting around ideas
I'm good at adventure but prone to writers block whatca looking for exactly
that's understandable. haha XD uhm...well, I'm trying to write a non-traditional adventure story. something with punk power and passion. something rebellious and exciting. it has to be from the heart, but very loud and free. I'm thinking there'll be a girl who lives in a dimension parallel to 10 others (all representing a different aspect of life. ex: she lives in a dimension called Zora, the clarity)
All dimensions are blocked off from each other; no one is allowed to go across, around, or under them. once you are born in one dimension, you have to stay there.
Long ago this was decided by a ruler who was against any diversity developing in the dimensions. he wanted to keep all of them separate because it would give him more power over his universe. because if the people were to band together and try to rebel against him, they could do it having every aspect of life in on it.
follow me so far?

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
neoka mai
that's understandable. haha XD uhm...well, I'm trying to write a non-traditional adventure story. something with punk power and passion. something rebellious and exciting. it has to be from the heart, but very loud and free. I'm thinking there'll be a girl who lives in a dimension parallel to 10 others (all representing a different aspect of life. ex: she lives in a dimension called Zora, the clarity)
All dimensions are blocked off from each other; no one is allowed to go across, around, or under them. once you are born in one dimension, you have to stay there.
Long ago this was decided by a ruler who was against any diversity developing in the dimensions. he wanted to keep all of them separate because it would give him more power over his universe. because if the people were to band together and try to rebel against him, they could do it having every aspect of life in on it.
follow me so far?
Sounds interesting, yet still a little confusing.

How do they know the other dimensions exist?
Why does he want to keep the worlds separate/What does power have to do with it?
How does diversity effect his ruling?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces