Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm a newbie on this site and would really love some friends on here. (" My passions are music and writing so I thought looking on here for some writer friends would be great! ^_^ No matter what you write, add me! We can swap stories and songs and poems, help each other when we have writer's block, or just talk about nothing in particular. PM me and send me a request. ^_^

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Writer friend!!
Snowblazer
Writer friend!!

Awesome! ^_^ I'll send you a request!

Honestly, I would love someone to talk things over with.
I haven't touched my story in months because I've been awfully busy with university.
It would be lovely to find the motivation once again and make a friend as well. So, hello~!

Hilarious Genius

2,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'll be a writing friend. I have some experience in writing and am willing to talk (I make it sound like I'm being held hostage...what?) lol

Izua's Wife

Profitable Bidder

10,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
This may be a Tad late but, I could be a friend! ;D
PM when you get the chance and we can talk!

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Hey. While I'd love to edit my text to appear a tad bit more fancy, I'm just... a bit tired, and it's been a long time since I've spent more than the occasional five minutes on Gaia, but I figure I can start staying a bit longer and getting on more frequently. Just been lacking a reason to do so. If you need a friend who's into writing, and who doesn't need too much caffine to keep themselves from passing out on you from a long night of collaboration, I'm your man. Just toss me an add and a message to remind me that you're looking for a writing friend, and this goes to anyone who wants to add me.
i would love friends that can help me write, i think i have a good story in mind but i just need the motivation to type it up. I would love to help other people write as well and maybe one day we might actually be best seller lol. Add me
I can be your writer friend! I have some experience if you want. I can help you in everything. And wee can just be plain friends! Hope you have time for me. If you don't i understand. Thanks!!

Devoted Businesswoman

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hello. I would love to be a writer friend biggrin

I don't have great experiences. I do have an explosive imagination. I write simple sentences and use simple words. But I hope you'll consider me redface

Generous Entrepreneur

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
I would love to have more writer friends! The more, the merrier I say. I am big on poetry, prose essays, and attempting to write stories. Sometimes my writing could be described as Tolkin magnified. I love me details!

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I love writing and have been trying also to find some writing friends! Pm me if you want to smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff