Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm wanting to start a story with a mass amount of people. ^^ If you're interested, just message me on here or privately.
K, i would love too... just so u know, i am still a semi-beginner... i kinda still need to be taught... i can access the computer a lot, so if you need someone who will work, im ur person! smile

Anxious Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

Depends. What type of story are you wanting to write? User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Dapper Lunatic

You're not giving us much information to work with here.
what kinda story is it? i'd love to help, i wrote like 8 stories now so i can help. if you want me to

Novv Eil's Wife

I'd love to xD

Here's my character's Info, Please PM me so i'll know if i'm accepted!

Name: Lieynore Du Fromage

Race: French Werewolf

Apearance: She wears a red silk button up blouse that is tight at the waist and frills around the neck. She wears tight leather black pants and black buckle boots than end above the knee. When it's cold she wears a heavy gray trench-coat.

As a wolf, she is completely black with white ears and white tail and blue eyes.

Bio: After commandeering her latest ship, she has come to (where ever the story takes place) in search of more crew members and supplies for her long voyage in search for (we can decide on this, i was thinking maybe King Triton's Trident.)

they all have a point.
Wow, I am sorry for the long delay. I did not mean to be out of gaia this long. I do hope you all can forgive me for my poofing off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff