Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
I'm not going to bother with an long intro or expressing my friendliness because I'm sleeeeeeepy. emotion_drool

Genre/Type: Magic: The Gathering fanfiction, fantasy, mild horror themes

Plot: On the plane of Innistrad, just weeks before the return of the Angel of Hope, Avacyn. The humans are struggling to hold off the ever-growing horde of zombies, werewolves and demons, the most elite vampire clans are feuding amongst themselves for power and the seemingly endless wars are leaving the plane bleak.

Perspective: One person will be assigned to write in the perspective of the humans, one for the vampires and one for the werewolves. When it comes to key characters, I prefer the usage to be slight (i.e., No one is having a romantic affair with Sorin or Liliana. Sorry.).

Requirements: While I don't expect everyone here to be a seasoned novelist, I do expect at least a small bit of experience. So, in your response, I would appreciate an excerpt of your choice. You need to be able to post a chapter every other week - a legitimate chapter, not 3 or 4 paragraphs. You don't HAVE to be a huge Magic: The Gathering fan, but, all readers must do a little research on their own part so that we can keep it as accurate as possible, by looking your parts up through the Magic:The Gathering wiki.

Where We Post: I am open to discussion about this part, but, I have more experience with Mibba than I do any other site so I prefer that we post all of our chapters there.

How We Post: In no particular order, but, you can't shut out the other writers. Give at least a week before posting chapters in succession.

If you have any questions, you may ask them here. However, as I am completely exhausted I won't take too well to snarky comments or satire. If you want to talk seriously about the story then PM me.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I'd offer you a tip. Your font color is hard to read. So that might scare off others.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Shadow_Fall_Ninja
I'd offer you a tip. Your font color is hard to read. So that might scare off others.

Really? It looks fine on my screen . _ . Though I think I altered the settings when I first got my computer so it would make sense.

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Harley Hearts Mr J
Shadow_Fall_Ninja

Really? It looks fine on my screen . _ . Though I think I altered the settings when I first got my computer so it would make sense.
Maybe, but all I was doing is offering a tip. Good luck with your search.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff