Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am looking for a female writer to offer the female perspective for my story. I am also looking for a partner to help me in writing because lets be honest two heads are better then one and by easing the workload you ensure what you do produce is amazing.

I have an extremely unique idea for a story and for obvious reasons Im not going to just say it outloud. I will say however that it is a dramatic piece and will include some shock and creativity. I am in need of someone who can balance my ideas and offer outsiders insight.

I need someone who can at least think. Writing isnt always the biggest detail as you can always go through 3 or 4 times and just play the detail game. Describe things bit by bit once youve written the base skeleton for it. A sample of your work would be great but not really required as I dont actually have one of my own to offer. This is just going to be based off of trust and dedication to the idea.
It sounds interesting, but I can't exactly commit until I know at least a little more about it. Can you PM me a little more about it?
I understand not wanting to put your plot up, or not wanting people to know about it, but a lot of people won't want to commit without knowing more.
Me, I'm fine not knowing all about the plot as long as I know a bit about characters and setting. biggrin
I was experienced in writing dramatic role plays, really good at making the small or big details and am a female willing to help. Also I can work with anything, even just a name sometimes, as long as ur flexible with me.

WanderingDreamer's Husbando

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
Well I am experienced. I'd like to hear more. PM me cause I am very interested. I am really willing to help
I wouldn't mind helping, the very least I should be able to offer is a females perspective. You've already drummed up a wealth of volunteers, but just figured I would put in my 2 cents, should you need them. biggrin

heart

Magnetic Gawker

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
I could help. I need more about it though. Just message me if you want. I'm a pretty good writer and I would love to help you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff