Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was conscious. It seamed to have no clear start, but it felt like it continued from something I couldn't remember. What was before me felt nearly infinite, but I could not remember any of it.

I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and looked around.

it was a forest, definitely; it had trees, birds, the sky, and so on. But I could not identify anything any more than that. Everything seamed unfamiliar.

I walked around, there was nothing else to do.
I saw a narrow slash in a tree stump, an arrow on the ground in front of it. As I stared at it images flashed quickly through my mind. I couldn't make them out. They were too blurry, too fast. I sat on the stump with my head in my hands for a minute trying to make sense of my situation. I heard a chirp and looked up. A bird stared at me from a branch of an oak tree nearby. He tilted his head as if he too was wondering what I was doing in the middle of the forest. I sighed and stood up looking around and pondering what to do.
But I didn't get much time to ponder before I found out where that arrow came from.

A beast came forth with what looked like an expanded human torso, arms and legs, but no head or crotch. Its face was on its torso, and it giggled at me, a deep, rumbling giggle.

It was holding a bow and arrow, but it didn't look very skilled with the weapon.

It smashed the bow at me almost before I could react. I ran as fast as I could.

It just stood there, and it sounded like it was laughing. Was it playing with me? I kept running.

Then I heard it charge. It was fast, faster than anything I had ever known. I kept running. There was nothing else to do.

Something pulled me aside. I almost cried out when a hand was placed over my mouth.

"shhhh" I was shushed by someone who seamed almost as terrified as me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff