Original Guildswoman

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I have an ongoing Skyrim roleplay with two other people, and I am incredibly excited about it. Using Skyrim as a base provides potential for amazing character buildups, and exquisite plot set-ups.
However, it has been progressing slowly, but steadily. I like the direction it is taking, but I need more people. (More experienced people.) I want this to be one of the few roleplays that end in a satisfying way. Every roleplay I have ever participated in has died a tragic death, yet had so much potential. This roleplay has more potential than any I have ever come across.
Basically, if you are literate in your writing, and have a basic knowledge of GaiaOnline roleplaying, I'd like you to take a look at it and give me feedback, perhaps even create a character profile for me.
Oh, and one more thing, the setting is Skyrim itself, the country in which your character adventures in in The Elder Scrolls IV. I know this roleplay is based on a game, but If you read the roleplay so far, you will get the jist of it, and I hope it will catch your interest. Because it is Skyrim-based, you can create your character any way you want.
Anyways, I'm rambling. I'd like this roleplay to move faster.
Here is a link to the thread, PM me if you're interested.
Skyrim RolePlay
If you are definitely interested in joining my roleplay, Request to join my guild and I can confirm it.
Please pass this on, I am desperate for an excellent roleplay to which I can reply everyday.
Thank you!!
~~TheDamned..