Welcome to Gaia! ::

Found anyone yet? whee
Nironia the Lonely Spirit
thedudeisjohn
Nironia's fun test. ^_^

i thought it was fun too.... for some reason people are afraid of the word test, i thinks.... if i had called it a writing assignment, *shrugs*
i like your writing..... i love fat people has to be the best line evar! xd

>_> Yes, he thinks them very beautiful. xd Well, I had fun. Wasn't too impressed with the last one. Oh well! I loved number three xd

Groovyness.
thedudeisjohn
Nironia's fun test. ^_^

i thought it was fun too.... for some reason people are afraid of the word test, i thinks.... if i had called it a writing assignment, *shrugs*

>_> Yes, he thinks them very beautiful. xd Well, I had fun. Wasn't too impressed with the last one. Oh well! I loved number three xd
Nironia's fun test. ^_^

Nironia's fun test. ^_^

Section 1:

I am standing here, in this field. A field of no other color than that of the flag that is in my blesh-bone hand. Red, so red, crimson as bloody as the dusky sun that rose before me. It made a light upon the mutilated corpses, punctured, bruised, blackness now filling with red light which exposed their ugliness.

These men had fought to the death, and further than that. They had all gone into a war of horrid sickness, disease, the parasite of evil in the minds of those who led him. And thus the plague spread, not a black, but red plague, of rouge, rustic with putrid maggots and flies that filled the air with malice.

I would have died with them, but deep in my heart I was not consumed. But where shall I venture with these images of heartless pigs, flesh scattered, intestines ripped and freshly consumed by vultures as bile and digestive fluids sizzled in the new light... How could I stand in front of that more peaceful world... that world that was full of much happier memories? Not now... not ever...

I took that filthy stained banner, and I threw it at that plastered sun of dried evil passions. It flew and impaled that general that I most hated and dispised. That flag flew in the flames of agony, that sun that was the pit of the very human hell on earth, metal sharring and burning.

I died. For my mind could take no more as my blood seeped upon my wife's dead body.

The women and children fought too.

Section 2:

She didn't smile.

But he did.

He looked intently at her luscious figure, and then into her hard cold eyes. They were married , and still she did not bend down on wounded knee for surrender. He would force her, he would use sex to drive her to him...

"Love-" Nethan started.

"Do not call me that!" she sat up, those beautiful curves and legs adorned with the finest silk he could buy. It was her color... blue, powder blue to match her dark black hair, and gypsy eyes that were deep dark blue... so cold.

"Diane..." he smiled that mischevious smile she dispised. "Enough. Why must you protest? It is a fine night, let us not ruin it-"

She put up the table, forks, knifes, and candles spilling to the floor. It was a crash that reverberated throughout the restaurant, and picking up all eyes surrounding to watch the two beautiful people.

"Ah!" Nethan was cut by a flying knife, and he stumbled back. "b***h."

"That's better. I'm tired of you using me as your play thing... my father didn't know how horrible you were! As if I need a man to make my life worthwhile. I'm going to my father, I'm going to divorce you!"

"No..." he smiled, aware of the many eyes on them. "You will not... You do not know that you love me, you try to make yourself reject any personal feelings..."

She trembeled... he got her.

She sat in a chair, those words making her shy and quiet.

"Waiter!" Nathan grinned, calling out.

"Yes?" a plump man of greying hair came around.

"Can you move us? Our table..." he smiled at his wife, she smiled back.

"Oh yes... here, 31," the waiter led them to a table by the window, not in the center of the restaurant... and of attention.

"Nethan I need to use the ladies room," Diane stood up and brushed her dress, and moved off to the room with her silk purse at her side.

The waiter cocked an eyebrow, as he had been watching.

Nethan saw this and smiled.

"We've been married a decade, and we still fight like newly weds. Maybe it's some sort of cycle to keep our sex lives exciting?"

He took a sip of his expensive wine.

Section 3:

(((Does it have to be an evil mand? sweatdrop I'll use a man anyways...)))

Bloomings smiled at all his customers. Every single one. He loved all of them, they were such beautiful busy people. He enjoyed watching them bustle around the store, looking at what cereal to buy for tommorrows breakfast ("Will it be twix, oatmeal, frosted flakes Johnny?" wink or what chocolate muffins to buy (fat people are so beautiful!), or watching the breadmaster's assistant order the bagels as he twitched.

Bloomings bloomed when the customers called him a weirdo, he thought their opinions ravashing, absoluately intelligent and caring thoughts. He welcomed all, from the housewife who had to deal with a horrible husband and was a horrid hag herself, or the mischevious physcopathic boys who brought in dead cats and squirrels in and chopped them up with knifes from the kitchen wares department (they were road kill). He enjoyed everyone, and everything that was in the store, no matter what. It was easy to love people.

But it was just one day that didn't seem right. It wasn't raining, or cloudy, and no one was giving him a hard time. Then the boss just came up to him... It was the end of the day, shift almost over. Only a girl was here, he knew, and that was it... rarely any customers at 1:00 a.m.

"Are you staring into space you b*****d?" the boss screamed. "Stacy got her arm caught in the mean grinder! She's dead you son-of-a-b***h! Are you deaf or something? She must have been screaming her head off!"

But Bloomings only smiled. He liked his boss...

"Don't you understand ******** face?" his boss yelled, red in the face.

"You're fired."

You're fired. You're fired. You're fired. You're fired. You're-

Bloomings broke the glass case of the fire extinguisher behind him at the counter, took that axe, and cut off his employer's head off in one deadly violent action.

A clean cut, nice. That was perfect, pro. We can start all over again, shall we? Lets rape that girl outside looking at me, she'll be nice strung over the ground in pieces...

Section 4:

Sameth looked at himself in the fragmented mirror. That b*****d killed them all, but he knew it was all his fault. He was the one who had made the bomb, he was the one who couldn't remember... HE COULDN'T REMEMBER!

"I COULDN'T REMEMBER!" he cried, sobbing. His face was strained with pain, thinking about all those people... all those children, those hopeful little faces... all gone.

It was a complete genotism... a complete haluocaust... He was chosen to save all of them, to give them a chance, and he failed. That man mocked him as he burned away with all the rest... the one who passed the world, the earth to him, James Xion, master Nuclear weapon specailist of the CIA. The one who created a bomb a thousand times more powerful, able to cause a black hole in most cases. But it didn't this time, just swept the earth away into the black abyss.

He looked at the cindered world he knew, nothing but grew radioactive dust. It was too bright to look at, it glowed and swarmed. One step out there, and you'd die before you popped a skin new skin cell. You'd just melt in a second... a minture fraction... so fast...

He sobbed on and on, the maddening pain in his chest wouldn't go away. He couldn't remember the code, and he had only three tries before time was up. He failed the world. Destroyer of the innocent, as he tried to save them.

All his fault. In this glass tube he wished he could get out a die, but it wouldn't let him out. The man who harnessed the bomb, the man in the loud speaker was mad... and he made sure that James Xion would go mad too...
For the hell of it, I want to do this test! Sounds like fun!

(((I will post it)))
I must thank you, you've been a lot of help to me. if you want to, I ddo have Aim. it's cheesemonkeyp
if not, i understand.
goatcreature__MAGNUM
well i'll help out as best i can. i hope this isn't another web to lure writers out under the false sign of collaboration when in fact a person is just hoping for someone else to do all the work. so i'm telling you know, i'll help where i can and with what i can. give me your details and i'll get to know your basic idea. maybe you could even look into getting help from at maximum 2 more people. it's always best to get opinions and ideas from more than just 1 basic source on collaborations. they turn out broader that way.

I'll work as hard as I can on this. I'm certain of it. And more people would be fine. But I guess I'll have to post the specifics here tomarrow. Too much work tonight. I'm too tired. I'm not going to bed just yet, but when I get tired I wirte.... oddly. should you ever feel that I'm using you at any time while writing this, do tell me off and leave. I don't want to be annoying to anyone.

Wheezing Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
well i'll help out as best i can. i hope this isn't another web to lure writers out under the false sign of collaboration when in fact a person is just hoping for someone else to do all the work. so i'm telling you know, i'll help where i can and with what i can. give me your details and i'll get to know your basic idea. maybe you could even look into getting help from at maximum 2 more people. it's always best to get opinions and ideas from more than just 1 basic source on collaborations. they turn out broader that way.
goatcreature__MAGNUM
i think it would be better to avoid pms until i have an idea of what you're looking for. why hide information that may prove to be valuable to someone else who comes here with the same questions as i?

so. what type of genre are you hoping to work on? and what basic plotline is the more favorable one to you?

Well, the pm was specific to you, but I'm hoping for sci-fi or fantasy, or humor. or some bizarre mix of the three.
as for basic plotline, i'll start with one of my shorter ones, i suppose.... let me think about it.... I must say, for basic, I suppose I'll go with a kidnapping, or robbery. i did have a specific story to start out with, but felt that my style was too undetailed for the work, without help at least.

Wheezing Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
i think it would be better to avoid pms until i have an idea of what you're looking for. why hide information that may prove to be valuable to someone else who comes here with the same questions as i?

so. what type of genre are you hoping to work on? and what basic plotline is the more favorable one to you?
goatcreature__MAGNUM
neutral may i ask what this is for? why do you need a partner? what are you planning on achieving?

Well, I like to write, and I usually have good ideas, but I usually need some help with it. I just want to write some stories, maybe some novellas. This is so that I can meet up with someone who can help me. If you want specifics on a story or something, send me a message I suppose.

Wheezing Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
neutral may i ask what this is for? why do you need a partner? what are you planning on achieving?

i guess this fits under #3. the King is wicked to his son.

stories/prose untitled peice by Magnum
I've found that I was rather presumptious to be so in that I'd expect you to trust me with writing ability, offering no proof like I asked of you, so I'll take my own test I suppose.

Section 1:
Violent imagery, portrayed if not beautifully then artistically. Any scenario.

Section 1:

Section 2:
Two lovers, sitting down for dinner, in a resteraunt, pardon my spelling.

Section 2:
The lovers sat at the table, waiting for the waitor who was to be theirs for the evening. Her's was a fine, white dress, the b***h being irony concious when wearing that shade, her temperment much more matching a solid black, reveling in her constant mourning of her own coming and tragic demise, real or fictisious, it mattered not.
And he, he whore the comedic black, generic male he was. He hated her, you know, despised every bit of her. Had she had a soul, he would have firmly hated that as well. And of course, we'll begin with his words to her, demeaning romanticism as he said:
"I love you dearly."

Section 3:
An evil man. Whatever you wish from that. But do not believe in solid evil, there is always good somewhere even in the darkest of villians.

Section 3:
Jacobson had killed his son. Jacobson had beat his son. Jacobson had hated his son. Jacobsons' father had told him when he was younger, that one could start over, that nothing was permenant. Jacobson hated this.
Jacobson had searched for permenance in his life since his fathers' speaking, and had thought himself to have found it in a wife, in a family. His begining was to be an end to the insubstantiality to his life.
And his son was the seal on that. His son was permenant. Perfection. His life had a reason, his son. And his son would be permenant. His life would not be wasted. He had told his son this, from the day he was born into the world.
And his son hadn't believed him. His son was careful. His son was nice. His son was soft. His son should have been toughened. And that's what Jacobson decided to do.
His father had beaten him, he would beat his son. And he did. And he died. His son had been careful, the father ended such. His son had been soft, he had ended that. His son had been living, and his father made sure to end that.
This is when Jacobson turned to religion for permenance. He's a preacher now. His permemnance will be death. Jacobson is going to kill himself. His son was going to meet him with God. Jacobson was a preacher. Jacobson had killed his son. Jacobson wasn't going to God when he died.

Section 4:
A good man, murdering an innocent.

Section 4:
The man had woken to the dusk, and his eyes met with ease the light, or at least more ease than usual for waking from such a sleep. And he remembered, that the boy hadn't done anything.
Nor had the boy. The boy was sleeping at the time. And the man had seen him, and was horrified. When he saw the boy, he saw himself, and when he saw himself, he saw his weakness. The weakness.
The disease. The addiction. The willing weakness.
The woman. The man had saved the woman. She had been attacked. There had been wolves there, that night. They had been there. They were no more. The man had...
the man had killed a boy. The man had killed an innocent. He could not redeem hisself. He had saved no one from his own murder. His weakness. His addiction. His disease.
I work in pairs, one on one, the like. I'm going to ask you to write some stuff if you'd like to work with me, I'm not a fan of taking in writers blindly. And if my not trusting you immeadiately strikes you as odd, so be it.

Or maybe it's just my tone. I have a rather odd tone. Some people find it offensive. They think I'm angry or something. If I am, it's at myself, I assure you.

Now, this test is simple enough, in multiple parts. I'd do it myself, but what is the point of a partnership if I were not lacking in what I seeked? I can't do most of this stuff, and if you can't as well, so be it.

If you don't want my test, write something that you think will make me think you a good writer profoundly, and I'm certain I will not turn you away. I need all the help I can.

Section 1:
Violent imagery, portrayed if not beautifully then artistically. Any scenario.

Section 2:
Two lovers, sitting down for dinner, in a resteraunt, pardon my spelling.

Section 3:
An evil man. Whatever you wish from that. But do not believe in solid evil, there is always good somewhere even in the darkest of villians.

Section 4:
A good man, murdering an innocent.

There you have it, in four easy parts. Make it as long as you wish, and if you do so feel the need for me to do this myself, I can try. But as I said, I search for these abilities for I have them not myself.

I'll work with pretty much whoever does it, or does what they find to be equally qualifying. Again, pardon my spelling.

Ben.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces