Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I was listening to a song earlier today by Classical Mushroom that inspired me for a new RP I'd like to try. It's based in the future, and there's been an alien invasion. Almost the entire world has been obliterated. The America's have survived, but barely. There's a brother and a sister who survived, and live within the military assigned bases. There had been a strict ban placed on women in the military, so the sister runs away and disguises herself as a man. It's her brother's mission to find her. He's a commoner turned soldier with the intelligences he learns throughout his journey in finding her.

The last line the girl leaves her brother is "The Alien's may have infected us, but it's about time we infected them."

Which is where I came up with the whole idea... sweatdrop

I sort of have a back story written if anyone is interested. In which case, if you are interested, please either PM me, or post a response here if you'd like to help me bring this to life?

heart

Shadowy Rogue

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
This sounds really interesting and I would like to help you bring this to life

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
DeadlyN1ghtsh4de
This sounds really interesting and I would like to help you bring this to life

Great! Shall I PM you the back story? It sort of talks about how the siblings got to where they were, and how the girl ran away to fight the war.

Shadowy Rogue

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Certainly that would be really great

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sent! 4laugh