Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to draw my first manga. But, I feel like if I drew it to someone elses story that would make not only my life easier [I'm actually having a writers block], but would be a great opportunity. All the storyline will be credited to the author. I also am willing to pay gold. I would just love to collab with someone.

Dapper Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Any particulars about what type of story you'd like?
Anything you need in a partner?
Im pretty much open to anything. I need the partner to be relaible.
I began writing a manga a while back but due to work and things I didn't get around to finding an artist so this is something I'd really like to do.

Do you have any examples of your work?

I haven't published any manga before but I have written for film and my second script has just got funding to be turned into a short.
This would be my first manga ever. uhmm I would love to show you some examples. smile
Hey, Ive searching the forums for awhile now, because my problem is just the oppposite!!!!I can write but I lack the artistic part smile I could use some help with the writng once I started, im open to ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!Love to do somethin togeter
Xxgothickittie311xX
Hey, Ive searching the forums for awhile now, because my problem is just the oppposite!!!!I can write but I lack the artistic part smile I could use some help with the writng once I started, im open to ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!Love to do somethin togeter

That sounds great biggrin
iiBagle
Xxgothickittie311xX

That sounds great biggrin

okay kool smile Just pm me or something!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff