Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't know if anyone at all is going to respond to this, but. . .

Greetings. smile

I am a part of a Hunger Games fanfiction collaboration called "Bound by Blood".

It is a 24-Author-24-Tribute collaboration. For those of you who do not know (and I suspect that that's most of you), that means that twenty-four authors come together, each writing the First Person POV of one tribute.

We are currently accepting auditions for the District 2 female, District 2 male, District 5 male, District 10 female, and District 12 female.

The District 12 female cannot win the Games. But you will have almost complete say in her death. You can have her be a Bloodbath, or (if you don't volunteer, and she survives the Bloodbath poll) you can say how you'd like her to die and we'll find a way to work it in.

In District 2, on the night before the reaping, all 12 - 18-year-olds who wish to volunteer gather at the house of the Chairman of the Career academy board (or something along those lines; I didn't make this part up, and I've never really understood it), and put their names on slips of paper into two glass bowls - one for the girls, one for the boys. Four names are drawn. The first two names are that year's volunteers. The second two names are the backup volunteers, in case a volunteer is reaped.

The links:

Tribute Form

Audition Thread

Anxious Fairy

8,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Sounds pretty interesting

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items