Very, very well thanks 0.57372505543237 57.4% [ 1035 ]
Um... average I suppose 0.16962305986696 17.0% [ 306 ]
I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]

Interesting Regular

Name: Vesscre [Vess] Blide
Appearance: About 5'9"; very light, somewhat messy hair unevenly cut somewhere around his ears. Medium skin, one blue eye and one green, left-handed [<.< No idea why that's there.]

The door banged shut behind him, swinging on its hinges. "Hobbies? No," Vess said while attempting to lock the door behind him. "Don't have enough time." He laughed harshly. "Unless you count not getting caught." He turned to the person who'd asked the question in the first place. "You?"

6,700 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Name: Altren Remmel
Appearance: 5'10", medium build. Has a messy mop of bright red dyed hair and green eyes.

Altren attempted to make it inside before the younger man locked him out, slamming his hands into the window of the doorway, eyes begging to be let in.

"I'm into pool and stuff! Yea, well...er...can I come in now? It's down right freezing out here!" His muffled voice called through the window. He was desperately hugging his arms to his chest while hopping from one foot to the other in an attempt to generate some heat. "Um, not meaning to be awkward or anything but , umm, where am I?"

Wheezing Gekko

Name: Damian Bergstrom
Appearance: tall, medium build, dressed in brown suit trousers and a tie-less shirt. Neatly combed brown-blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. Clean shaven. American.

Damian stood and went to the door (when no-one else made the effort to move), unlocking it and letting the poor man in. "I believe this is a Question and Answer forum sir. If you'd like to sit down, you might warm up. There's a coffee dispenser over there by the corner if you need a hot drink."
He returned to his own chair and turned his attention to the rest of the people in the room.
He needed to ask a question right? Well, better make it quick, he had a meeting with Andrew in half an hour.
"So what brings you here?"
Name: Andy Costello
Appearance: skinny, a little taller than your average guy by a few inches. Curly blonde hair, grey eyes, and a permanent scowl.

Andy cleared his throat. "Hell if I know why I'm here. I got dragged here by some crazy person. She interrupted my baseball game, for s**t's sake." He stood up and made for the door, tugging at the locked, unyielding knob. He whipped around. "If you're gonna keep me here, at least give me some damn candy canes. I don't miss games for nothing, you know." He kicked at chair, sending it tumbling.

"O.k., o.k.. So, tell me about yourself. What is it that you like to do in your spare time?"

Seeker

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
The last thing I develop is my characters name.
I spend months and hundred's of pages making my charter's come to life before attempting to rp with with.
I even use numerology algorithms to determining their name and birthday day depending on their personalities, its just a superstition.

Wheezing Prophet

Name: Huang Lingyao.
Appearance: Tall, lanky and pale. Angular features, with a long narrow nose, thin mouth and high arched eyebrows. Full head of black spiky hair. Dressed in a pressed collared shirt, dark jeans and sneakers.

Ye gads, but this guy was quite the angry b*****d - wasn't he?
Stopping the chair with a foot, he righted it and plunked himself onto the plastic, glancing about the circle of faces.
"I, er, I smoke a lot." He offered. The slightest of smiles quirked his lips and he looked up at the ceiling, thinking for a moment. "I guess I don't really have any hobbies - I do like catching up on the news, though."
Placing his hands flat on his knees, he looked around.
"What trait, tic do you particularly hate in people?"

Interesting Regular

Name: Rane Blide
Appearance: About 5'9", blond hair dyed black, brown eyes, medium skin.

Rane glanced at Vess, who probably didn't know Rane had come in after him, before answering. "I have to say lying." It was a bit hypocritical, as his former line of work had been pretty much all lies, but it was true. "How would you feel if someone faked their own death and then you ran into them?"

Deadeye

Name: In English, Xavier von Friedellsch.
Appearance: Looks like he has oculocutaneous albinism and growth issues (as in under 5'5" and similar to an older teenager). Other features almost hint he's part wild beast, such as having a forked tail. Wearing thin but numerous layers of a toga-/robe-like thing and clever accessories to help hold it all together.

Xavier had just opened his mouth and was about to speak in his native tongue, but then remembered that he had to speak English here. Crud. What did he still retain of that knowledge? "...I would do what any surprise per--surprised person would do? It also would depend on who they are to me. In general though, I think I'd be...curious. Mainly." And some other types of emotions as well, but he didn't carry on due to him forgetting some of the English terms to describe those feelings.

Standing tranquilly behind someone's chair, it was easy to think the male was simply a strange hat-rack which had somehow got there because of who-knew-what. On a second thought, he could have been a clump of curtains. Whatever the case, he was an unobtrusive presence despite his contrasts with the homo sapiens present. "If something not usual like that happened, wouldn't you be the slightest bit surprised too?"

{{Please forgive me. It's been a while since I've tried/written anything like this. ^^;}}

6,700 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Name: Altren Remmel
Appearance: 5'10", medium build. Has a messy mop of bright red dyed hair and green eyes.

"Well der...It isn't every day you turn round to see the living dead." Altren chortled, conjuring up images of seeing his younger brother sauntering into the room, that same cocky smile plastered on his face. "Kinda reminds me of those games I played as a kid, y'know, the ones at the arcades and stuff? Man I spent way too much time in bars." He jumped backward as the coffee dispenser he was fiddling with issued a large 'bang'. Cursed machines. He grumbled under his breath, trying to act casual in his attempt to draw attention away from his misfortune. "The games nowadays are amazing. You seen them? What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?" He was embarrassed, clearly noted in his irrational need to talk too much, too fast.
Name: Xenos (Grace, but he certainly, won't ever say his last name was Grace.)
Appearance: The man stands at 6'9", his limbs are long. He's one of the paler folks, almost snow white. He's slender too. Xenos eyes, those dark blue orbs, look so awkward in the black and white of his hair and skin. That shaggy black hair, only goes as far as his chin. Let's not forget his smile, that screams insanity.

"Games?" He laughed. "I pay no mind to games." He brought one of his hands, to hold the top of his katana, a gift from his mother. How he hated her, his father too. Not, that they were anything but kind to the boy. Kindness, now that's what made his pale skin crawl. He put a hand under his chin. "Zombie Apocalypse? Simple, kill everything and anyone in sight, darling. But, the lives ones would certainly be best, I'd love to hear their screams of wonder." Of course, by wonder, he means those wondrous cries, of agony that only happened when he slowly tortured a victim to death. Break them down, make them wish for death. Which he'd grant, eventually.

He cupped his chin. He was deep in thought, but decided going really deep, would leave him open to attack. Not that anyone could really kill him. He was godly, after all. Oh yes, our darling sadistic, sex fearing, and child hating man, had a bit of a god complex. But, killing a few hundred people, inculding the cops that came after him. Who could really blame the young, twisted man? "What would happen, if I killed everyone you loved right in front of those pathetic little eyes of yours?" Xenos' eyes lit up at the very thought.
Name: Jade Blackburn
Appearance: Pale white skin that literally looks dead, dark blue slanted eyes, rough cheekbones, sharp facial appearances. With a button nose and the top of her lip slightly bigger than the bottom. Her hair, dark black and obviously wild from un-brushing, goes to the middle of her back. Too many scars to count over her arms, legs, torso, and two on her left eyelids.

Jade flinched at the mans words, her mouth setting into a grimace. She didn't really care for what the others were talking about, tuning then out in fact, but when the world Apocalypse was brought up.. the girl wasn't exactly happy. Keeping the secret of actually being dead wasn't easy, especially when people where so dark to it. How was life any better than death itself?

The teenager choked back a laugh at the mans comments, instead studying her fingers until she found a question addressed to her. The woman raised her eyes up at the speaker, raising an eyebrow. "Loved ones? I believe I have none," she murmured after a moment, the thought of being an orphan returning to her quickly. Her eyes narrowed at the reminder. "However if you speak of my parents, I'd cheer for a blood scene, but don't get too crazy. I'd like to finish them off myself." With the heartless comment, her dark eyes now found another that was besides her. She realized that this person had not spoken a word, and after studying them for a bit, she figured might as well join in the discussions. "You, kid," she directed to them with a jab of a finger. Her voice annoyed, dark, and barely amused. "Help a sister out. You're running from the police, but your in unknown territory. What do you do?"

(This is so fun! :3 )

Romantic Explorer

Name: Rox Shi
Appearance: He stands at the short height of 5'0", with short, slightly spiky blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Well for one thing, I am not a kid, thank you very much." Rox stated, annoyed at being called as such. The girl that had spoken didn't even look that much older him, so it's not like she could talk. "But in any case I wouldn't have gotten caught in the first place to have to run from the police. Although, in the off chance that some sort of fluke happened and I did have to run from them, and I was like you say in unfamiliar territory then I would simply find a computer and hack into any other computer that held record of the crime and erase all evidence. That way all they could would be to simply leave me alone. And if the evidence was not stored on a computer and was in fact a hard copy, well...I have friends that can take care of it for me." He shrugged. "If you can't do that then you can kiss your sorry self goodbye." Well, that might not be entirely true, but if they can't figure out what to do then they deserve to be caught. "If you were kidnapped by someone what would be your method of escape? Or would you be one of those people that just sit and wait to be rescued?"

Wheezing Prophet

Name: Freda.
Appearance: Anaemically pale skin, bulging yellow eyes that are heavily shadowed, thick black hair cut Cleopatra-style, unnaturally wide mouth with too many teeth. Made up of angles, exceptionally knobbly elbows, wrists and knees. Painfully thin. Dressed in a black cut-off shirt and denim short-shorts. A long, badly stitched-scar slices across her belly.

She fixed a yellow stare at the person who had asked the question, a puzzled expression flickering and dying on her pale, narrow face. Lifting up a thin hand, Freda scratched at her head, rummaging around in the thick tresses - and finally, results were yielded in the form of a plump tick. Popping the insect into her mouth, she mulled over the question quietly, staring at the formica floor.

"Brother won't let anybody kidnap me," she mumbled, crushed tick smudging one white tooth. "Because if they did, he'll kill them ded." The girl thought for a moment, and then nodded again. "If there is no blessed, no binding, no bright ones - then they nuffink." Pause. Shrug. "Easy. Eat them alla up, digest them and keep them for company." One last, serious nod of seriousness.

"I ask you." The girl turned to the person beside her, eyes brightening slightly. "What was your home like when you was small? And why would you want to leave your birthing place?"

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
N a m e
Adalyn Aldridge

A g e

A p p e a r a n c e
Average height and slender build. Adalyn had long golden blonde hair that falls around her face in tight waves. She is slightly tanned, but still fair skinned. Her eyes are dark sapphire and have much fire in them. She is wearing a plain black tank top with boot-cut blue jeans and a pair of simple, heeled black boots.

A n s w e r
The question asked of her echoed in her mind. ‘What was my home like? And why would I want to leave?’ The question was simple enough. Her home was great. She loved it. She loved the woman that took her in and mothered her. It didn’t matter that she wasn’t her birth mother. Adalyn had little regard for her real mother. She gave her up when Adalyn was two. The blonde figured it was because she was tired of having to care for a child.

“My home was wonderful. I lived in a charming little white house. My mother had planted flowers all around the porch. Vines covered the fence and mailbox. The whole property was teeming with life. Life was quiet except for the one bar in town. I had many a good time there. My reason for wanting to leave? I was in danger. I didn’t want to leave, but I found it necessary.” She had nothing but fond memories of her home. She longed to see it again.

Q u e s t i o n
She thought of a question and without much thought, drinking came to mind. “What’s your favorite drink and what were you doing the last time you had it?” She directed her question to the one next in line.
I know my character's appearance and her tragic backstory. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces