I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Name: Evan (The absence of a last name is not because he is dark and mysterious, but mostly because I'm an idiot and cant come up with one.)
Appearance: Dirty-Blonde hair brushing the top of his neck, green eyes, a frail, weak, skeletal body, and an assortment of horrible scars all over his face.

Evan's eyes snapped away from the window with a jump as he noticed the man's presence, the deep, philosophic dilemmas blooming like roses in his mind's eye disappearing as reality took place. He shuffled his feet nervously, unsure if this stranger was addressing him or someone else. His heart began to beat violently in his ears as he looked left and right, finding no one else but himself and his questioner. Undoubtedly, he was being spoken to.

Evan pushed more sophisticated thoughts regarding the snow outside and why it brought so much joy to children away, trying to focus his brain cells on answering this, what seemed to him as a very nice and social gentleman who had taken the time to actually talk to him.

"A toy?" Evan mumbled, his eyes stealing quick glances out the window and at the laughing youngsters throwing snow balls at one another, "Christmas sure is a nice time of year. Its fairly possible to enjoy it even if you arent Christian," Evan paused, giving a small smile as he nervously looked at the man before him. He wasnt sure whether to accept the offer or not, but, at the sudden memory of his two dearest friends' faces, inwardly nodded to himself. "I'd love to go...If, that is, you dont mind. How many kids do you have, sir? Toys on Christmas tend to be on sale..."

Magic Power

13,825 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Name: Clover Carrot
long, curly, black hair / sparkling, blue eyes / pearly, translucent skin
5'4 slim

"No children to speak of" she said, in a far away voice,Clover sat behind the store counter, looking down and twisting her pink ruffled apron, "My family? Well..." redface she started, then, smiled when the door opened,standing she brushed a strand of hair back behind her ear, "Hello, May I help you? What kind of toy are you looking for?" biggrin she asked.

Interesting Regular

Name: Donovan Archen
Age: Hm. . . around a hundred an seventy-three, perhaps? No, older . . . don't worry, he's immortal. Not old for one at all.
Appearance: Roughly cut brown hair that goes down to just below the ears, a stretched frame, not very muscular, golden eyes, a long grey cloak that sometimes drags on the ground, underneath which is a brown coat lined almost completely with pockets. His brows are thin, as if penciled, and his skin lightly tanned. Sometimes you can see he has a gold pocket watch, which is his time-travel device. His lips are thin, barely a different color than his skin.

Donovan looked up. Then down again. "Must have gotten the coordinates wrong . . ." he muttered. His fingers fiddled with the pocket watch for a moment, and then a slight rift appeared in the air. You couldn't have seen it from the side or back, and barely could even from the front. The rift widened and grew opaque, and Donovan stepped through it . . . disappearing.

Hundreds of years earlier, a similar rift opened in a small Victorian town. Donovan stepped out, and walked the streets, stepping only in shadow.

((That was surprisingly easy . . . Donovan was one of my first charcters, inspired by the 10th Doctor. I didn't think he had developed this far in my mind.))

Romantic Explorer

Name: Rath
Appearance: He's slightly tall, with pale skin, gray eyes (although he wears contacts to cover this and to make it seem like he has blue eyes), and short, slightly messy black hair. Under his left eye the number 26 can be seen tattooed. He's currently wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.

"I'm not looking for any sort of toy." Rath answered the girl's question. "Why would I even be looking for a toy? I'm not a child, so I have no use for them."
(From a comic that's yet to be posted)
Name: Black Arrow
Appearance: Average height, slim figure. Her hair is ear-length, dyed blond with chin-length black bangs. Wears a black domino mask, boots, gloves, sleeveless shirt, and skirt. Carries a black bow and has a black quiver strapped to her back which is filled with (shocker) black arrows.

Black Arrow trudged back into the room, stopping abruptly just inside the door upon hearing the conversation within. She glanced around at the assortment of people speaking or just sort of awkwardly standing around looking like they wished someone would interrupt. Well, she wasn't a superhero for nothing.

She smirked. "Holy amateur authors, Batman. Is this what happens when I step out to use the little girls' room? The conversation turns from sad to pathetic and little old me has to knock some sense into the world? Very well, let it be so." She took an arrow from her quiver and readied it, letting it fly to hit the sign clearly marked RULES on the opposite wall. All eyes in the room wavered between the sign and the--clearly off her rocker--heroine standing proudly in the doorway.

"Number one!" she began, adopting a drill-sergeant tone. "When you answer a question, you are to ask one of your own in return! Rhetorical questions or questions pertaining to yourself or whatever alternate-reality universe you come from are not specifically stated as being against the rules, but common sense dictates that such questions should not be asked.

"Number two! When given a question, you are expected to answer, to the best of your ability. This does NOT mean picking up on one or two random words and simply ignoring the purpose of being here, which, by the way, is NOT to simply stop in, say "Oopsie" and vanish.

"And number three," she paused to glare at Rath, "These rules and common-sense dictations are to be followed at all times. For someone who has been following the rules fairly well thus far, failing to do so is inexcusable."

She huffed angrily and with finality, plopping down into the nearest armchair to rest. Yelling at people was more tiring than it looked. "Now then," she started, "let's get back to the original purpose of this exercise, which, in case any of you were wondering, is to ask questions about each other in order to learn more about ourselves. Let's start with something simple, since I'm sure several of you are still having trouble with the concept. My question is this: What is your favorite memory?"

((I don't believe I've ever written anything so lengthy for this topic, but trust me, it needed to be said since SOME PEOPLE can't read the first post and OTHERS can't read the last. People who respect how the thread was intended to be, holla back.))

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Name: Evan (*Insert Last Name Here*)
Appearance: (Oh just look up, its two posts away.)

Evan blushed a deep red as he realized his mistake, shuffling his feet and lowering his gaze before the prominent female standing infront of him.

"...Sorry," He mumbled apologetically, not daring to look up, "I didnt mean to miss the rules."

Rubbing his temples, he thought up an answer for her question, desperate to make up for his little fault.

"My worst memory?" He bit his lip, mentally flitting through all his bad memories and wondering which should have the honor of being labeled the 'worst'. Then, at the sudden image of a large, lonesome tombstone, adopted a sadder expression.

"I think its when my mother died..."

Evan looked away, nervously searching for a question to throw to cover up for his sudden pang of gloom.

"So...Whats your biggest fear?"

He inwardly relaxed as the inquiry rolled off his tongue, glad the spotlight was no longer hovering atop his head like a halo as the next person took his turn.
Name: Rie
Appearance: Short silver hair, green eyes, kinda tall. He looks kinda skinny from malnutrition, and is wearing a black shirt and blue jean that have some holes here and there.

"So your favorite memory is your worst memory? Because I thought the question was favorite memory, not worst." Rie said with a smirk. "Unless when this mother of yours died is your favorite..." He let that hang in the air before shrugging and continuing on. "Well I suppose I shall try and follow the rules for once and answer the guys question since someone," he glanced over at the crazy girl with the arrows, "seems to be a stickler for them."

A thoughtful look then came across his face as he tried to come up with a way to say his biggest fear without actually saying the term for it, the smirk slowing disappearing from his face the more he thought about it. "I hate small places." He finally muttered. The last time he had been in such a place had been as a sort of punishment his father had given him. He couldn't help the small shiver that came over him as he recalled the memory. He shook his head to clear it before speaking again. "And then for my question: who or what do you hate the most and would jump at the chance to get rid of?" His smirk returned as he looked at the girl with the arrows once again. "I hope your satisfied with that because it's all you're getting."
Appearance: Average height, slim figure. Her hair is ear-length, dyed blond with chin-length black bangs. Wears a black domino mask, boots, gloves, sleeveless shirt, and skirt. Carries a black bow and has a black quiver strapped to her back which is filled with (shocker) black arrows.

Black Arrow shrugged. "I'm good," she said nonchalantly. "As for who I'd get rid of, I'd say my arch. Guy calls himself 'the Reaper'. He wears this long black hooded cloak and paints his face to look like a skull. Now, I've been called 'loony', 'crazy', and various synonyms thereof, but you would not believe what a nutcase this guy is."

She snorted, adjusting her skirt. "He's one of the only costume villains I've ever dealt with, but he's more like a terrorist in a Halloween costume. We'll get him eventually." She relaxed in her chair again, crossing one leg over the other and having to adjust her skirt again. "My question is: What's your most prized possession and why?"

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh man. I cant read. I seriously cant read.

Who knew a day would come when the soon-to-be king (Not queen, king. I may not read, but I sure hell can write! >D) of the world cant tell the difference between 'worst' and 'favorite'. I'm really horrible. Maybe I need reading glasses...

My sincere apologies. *Bows*
My hearts a Stereo it beats for you so listen close whee

Tipsy Noob

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200

Name: Mia Xavier
Appearance: Five foot six, long wavy black hair down the the center of her back, emerald green eyes. Wears glasses. Light scattered freckles about her cheeks. Thin. Heart shaped face.

Mia sighed, giving a single short shrug. She took a brown hair band off of her wrist and tied it up into a tight bun atop her head. "They're alright, I guess," she said, leaning back against the chair, "I just wish they'd let me be me from time to time." Mia's eyes began to drift, spacing out into oblivion. "I'm waiting for my trip to Italy," she muttered as if in a trance, "That'll... that'll give me a chance to discover me. Yeah."

Black Arrow facepalmed about as elegantly as one can facepalm and promptly stood up. "Oh my gawd, people. Are any of you even breathing anymore? One person [OOC: Two, actually, but the other one's gone.] is an idiot and ignores the rules, after all that, and you all just...stop? Urgh." She marched out into the hallway.

[Switching characters and skipping forward a few years in the timeline.]

Name: Crow
Appearance: Still pre-puberty, about 5'2" tall. Wears a hooded cloak, t-shirt, elbow-length gloves, jeans, belt, boots, and domino mask made to look like it has a beak, all black. Also carries a black quiver filled with black arrows. His hair is a short Mohawk, and if you look close you can kind-of tell he's part Asian.

Crow walked in nervously. He'd only been Black Arrow's sidekick for a few weeks and was still getting used to the constant danger and unpleasant surprises that lurked in every dark alley and shadowy corner of the world. Seeing the large assortment of people gathered put him slightly on edge.

"Um...hi," he said, unusually timid. He removed his quiver and sat down. "I was just heading out...What's the last thing you did before you came here?"

Romantic Explorer

Name: Rath
Appearance: He's slightly tall, with pale skin, gray eyes (although he wears contacts to cover this and to make it seem like he has blue eyes), and short, slightly messy black hair. Under his left eye the number 26 can be seen tattooed. He's currently wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.

"Running." Rath said nodding to himself. "Unless that is you meant something more like if I was doing some other sort of actual activity like playing a game or something, before I came here, but this was more of a spur of the moment sort of thing considering it was the first place I saw and-" He stopped short, realized that he kept going on and what he was saying probably didn't make much sense. It was a strange habit that he had picked up from Serene, perhaps something was wrong with him. He took a moment before continuing, a slight blush tinting his cheeks when he did. "I apologize for my rambling. I just got a bit caught up. And a question is needed next, right...um, how about...if you had any superpower, what would it be?" It sounded a bit generic even to him, but it was the only one he could think of at the moment. It was something that Serene had asked him the other day at what seemed randomly while she had been watching some sort of show on tv. He hadn't been sure how to answer at the time, and now he was curious as to how others would respond to it.
Name: Crow
Appearance: Still pre-puberty, about 5'2" tall. Wears a hooded cloak, t-shirt, elbow-length gloves, jeans, belt, boots, and domino mask made to look like it has a beak, all black. Also carries a black quiver filled with black arrows. His hair is a short Mohawk, and if you look close you can kind-of tell he's part Asian.

Now that was an ironic question. Crow smirked. At least he had plenty to choose from. "As much as it pains me to say this," he said, "if I had to choose, I'd pick Dylan's powers. He's...a friend of my mentor. And he's about four years older than me. We don't get along at all." He shrugged. "He's jealous or something. But his powers are kind of awesome. He heals faster than normal, he doesn't feel pain, he's practically immortal--and he can turn into smoke like a vampire." He stopped talking abruptly, realizing what he just said. "He's not a vampire," he amended. "Just a weirdo. All the Rejects are." He grinned. "Dylan's just the weirdest. Who's the weirdest person you know?"

[Just to clarify, Dylan really isn't a vampire. And he's about as normal as a guy with vampire-like superpowers can be.]
Name: Rie
Appearance: Short silver hair, green eyes, 5'7" in height. He looks kinda skinny from malnutrition, and is wearing a black shirt and blue jeans that have some holes here and there.

"A kid named Sona." Rie answered without much thought. "He's about my age but always seems to be happy. Don't really see what he's so happy about though, because there really isn't much, if any." He paused then for a moment, trying to think of a question. "Do you have a hobby or favorite past time?" He asked finally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff