My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]

3,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Before brainwashing:

Name: Maria
Appearance: Tall, hourglass form, short mouse brown or dirty blonde hair, intense green eyes, and an uncomfortably intimidating presence.
Currently wearing a black t-shirt, black skinny-jeans, pirate-like leather boots, and a wickedly sharp scimitar tucked away in her right boot.

Maria pondered this for a while before answering.
"I don't need powers to dominate the world, thanks."
She eyed the person before her.
"Which would you choose?"

{~ Okay, I'm going to answer the next question with a… different… Maria… So just look out for that. 3nodding ~}

Romantic Explorer

Name: Rath
Appearance: He's slightly tall, with pale skin, gray eyes (although he wears contacts to cover this and to make it seem like he has blue eyes), and short, slightly messy black hair. Under his left eye the number 26 can be seen tattooed. He's currently wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.

"My normal lifespan, of course." Rath answered without having to think about it much. "Why would anyone want to shorten their life?"
Just a little heads-up; the last characters I used were from a superhero story I'd planned on writing, but then I got another idea involving superheroes and they just went like chocolate and peanut butter, so I combined them. I made appropriate alterations to fit the new format, so I may play with them again here to get the hang of their characters.

Also, the characters are clearly based off superheroes from DC and Marvel, but don't call me a rip-off. It's done on purpose.

This particular character is based mostly off myself, so I naturally took like 3 different Mary Sue tests and they all came back green. I'm trying to recreate my mental image of her with my avatar. obviously, it's not finished.

Name: Black Arrow
Appearance: Medium height, thin. Short, light blond hair with black bangs (dyed). Black sleeveless shirt, belt, skirt, boots, gloves, and domino mask. Carries a black bow and a quiver of arrows.

"I can think of a lot of reasons." Black Arrow leaned casually in the doorway, not bothering to acknowledge the room's occupants or moving to sit down. "Power, like...whoever said that. Fame. Money. To save someone else, maybe. But," she said, "I agree with you. To shorten your own life for something so inconsequential is just ridiculous. Money can't buy happiness. Fame is too troublesome. People die, and in my line of work, we can't pick favorites. As for powers, I don't need 'em. Never have."

She thought for a minute. "Of course..." she said, "...there's always something that most people are willing to make that trade for. Or at least, give something of equal value. What would you trade? For what?"

3,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
After brainwashing:

Appearance: Tall, hourglass form, short mouse brown or dirty blonde hair, large green eyes, and a constantly nervous expression.
Currently wearing a blue sweater, jeans, and some sneakers.

Maria's eyes flitted about the room as she tried to think about the question she had been asked.
"I, um…"
She thought about the way that everyone who knew her before she was brainwashed stared at her and showed the utmost hate and/or confusion towards her.
She wanted to know why.
"I would give anything to get my memories back," she half-whispered, half-shouted.
"Um…"
Maria tried to think of a question to ask.
"Um… What-what's your favorite color?"
She winced at how stupid she sounded.
Name: Most commonly goes by Anita, Diana, Rhyanna, or Ruckt'l, though Ruckt'l is her given and true name. Nowadays it's also her most common.
Age: 1,300, (she's immortal) though she's only aged what a human would age in thirteen years. Mentally and emotionally, though, it would be the same as 1,300.
Appearance: Tall, with orange eyes, spiked with blue, both JUST the right shade that they don't clash, with long thin irises. Her hair is long, and made entirely of fire. Her ears are a tiny bit pointed, but not completely, so she doesn't look like an elf. She is pale, and she has large wings with feathers made of ice crystals, with shafts made of fire.

Ruckt'l grinned...it had been years since she had been asked that question.
"I've been fighting for my entire life, and I save the universe as a job. I am surprised you asked me that of all things. But it is...refreshing.
"As fire is my chosen element, I tend to like orange-red...but I always have like Cerulean blue...and green...and blue...and turquoise...and grey...and black...I've always had trouble choosing favorites..."
She leaned against the wall, not bothering to conceal the six blades she had sheathed from her hips to her calves. Her hands were sheathed in ice, sharp, making a knife. When the assassin came up behind her, she sliced out with her right hand, slicing cleanly and easily through his neck. His head rolled and then slowly disappeared.
"So...if you had a job, where you had to protect someone, or everyone would die, but that meant you had to kill people, because they will kill the person that you're protecting anyway, would you? And if you had the ability to make them revive, meaning that you would constantly be fighting and they would never go away, but you rarely get new enemies after a point...would you let them revive?"
She stared at the person she asked angrily and hard. Her hands were no longer sheathed, but the way she leaned against the wall, wings just slightly spread, exuded power, and she was ready to spring...
(Dang it, I need to log in more often. Anyway, I added some more detail to my character's appearance and fleshed her out a bit more.)

Name: Taivas
Appearance: She has sky blue eyes and long silver wavy hair that goes down to her stomach. She has pointed ears since she's pretty much the sky itself and is practically immortal. She is deathly pale and has slightly rosy cheeks. She wears a white lacy dress and a leather coat with a lining of fox fur.

"I wouldn't let them revive,' Taivas said. "Why have them relive all that pain again? It doesn't seem very nice. Either way, it would get boring." She felt uneasy around this girl. "What if...What if you had feelings, and if you weren't supposed to have emotions at all?" She nervously smiled.

Romantic Explorer

Name: Rath
Appearance: He's slightly tall, with pale skin, gray eyes (although he wears contacts to cover this and to make it seem like he has blue eyes), and short, slightly messy black hair. Under his left eye the number 26 can be seen tattooed. He's currently wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.

"I would leave to somewhere that no one knew me so that I could get a new start while trying to learn more about emotions." Rath spoke up. He paused for a moment before speaking up again. "That's-that's what I did, actually. The ones that brought me into this world...they never intended for me to feel anything or have a sense of self. I haven't found a reason for it yet, but what is so terrible about being able to feel?"
Appearance: Medium height, thin. Short, light blond hair with black bangs (dyed). Black sleeveless shirt, belt, skirt, boots, gloves, and domino mask. Carries a black bow and a quiver of arrows.

BA turned away suddenly, snorting inelegantly into her glove. When she turned back, she was smirking like the Cheshire cat. "You're the person that asks all the awkward questions, aren't you?" she said, traces of mirth sneaking into her voice despite her attempts to keep it out.

"Anyway," she continued, calming down, "people normally shut themselves off from their emotions in order to keep from getting hurt. It's a cruel world out there, after all." With that, she drew her lips into a thin line and turned to look out the door again, refusing to elaborate. But eventually, she returned her gaze to the room. "While we're on the subject of emotions, why don't you tell us what your 'type' is. And there's no need to be ashamed," she said, half-grinning. "We all have our quirks."
Name: Rhyanna

Appearance: Currently in her 'human' form, so she is tall, with long brown/dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, wire-framed glasses, jeans, and a comfortable t-shirt+tank top combo.

Rhyanna smiled. "Well....lots of things. Back home, in the world I originated in, rather than the one I was trapped in for 13 years (I only recently escaped...but god, it was horrible there...) I have six husbands...and a boyfriend...so my type? Well defined. Someone who isn't afraid to fight, someone with a nice bright mind. I want someone creative with their own quirks, who is original and kind, with the determination to stay alive. I live a life of danger after all, and, well...I don't want to have them all die."

She stretched, yawning. "Anyway, I had a long night last night--kidnapped, tortured, rescued, you know the deal, and anyway I should go sleep soon...though I [i]suppose[i/] I could just renew all of my energy...but no, that would put me into a dream state anyway...but I had better ask this question next. So: what do you do as a living?"

BA thought about her answer carefully. "Well, I'm what people call a 'vigilante'. Like a superhero, almost. I even have dealings with the GGA. But instead of costume villains, I normally go after domestic terrorists." She grinned. "I deal with the looneys they don't want to. But I'm sure they have their reasons."

She paused for a moment to consider whether or not to go further, eventually deciding that there was no harm in doing so. "The GGA considers my methods a bit...extreme. So I'm not exactly on great terms with them. But they can't deny that what I do is necessary. So they put me on a team with others they don't like and pointed to the informant." She gave a short laugh. "The heroes they don't want taking care of the villains they don't want to deal with. And they sweep it all under the rug too. Or they did, until I broke the story to the press. It was quite a mess."

"Anyway, that's enough about me," she said. "Here's your question: Given enough free time and funds, what would you do?"

3,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
After brainwashing:

Appearance: Tall, hourglass form, short mouse brown or dirty blonde hair, large green eyes, and a constantly nervous expression.

"I would research how brainwashing works, then try to revers it on…" Maria suddenly lost her temporary confidence, "A… friend."
She bit her lip. John would kill her for that, and what she asked next.
"So… d-do you know anything about… um… memory and brain stuff?"
(Anita is Rhyanna. Same Character as Ruckt'l. Gods, I love her....and no I'm not polytheistic...) Anita grinned, saying, "Well....no, but I CAN do work on it...it's hard to explain, but when you control all of the elements--including the subgroups that humans don't know. Anyway, if you control all of the elements and quantum physics, you can do stuff you don't necessarily understand. Though the best way to undo brainwashing would be to keep from ostracizing someone, and tell them that their previous views work. If that doesn't, you could use a shock, or even erase the memory. I could help you, if you wanted."
She kept grinning, and popped her neck. Her hands were by her sides, ready to grip her knives if need be, but she didn't seem worried. She put off a casual and unassuming air, merely standing there, even though if she had to fight, her enemies would fight in seconds...and she thought she heard footsteps coming down the cold, concrete hall to her left...
"Anyway, have you ever had an assassination attempt on you? If so, has one ever succeeded?"

"That's a dumb question to ask," she said bluntly. "If anyone ever successfully assassinated me, I'd be dead." She turned to look out into the hall again, tapping her fingers against her thigh. She considered going outside for some fresh air; she was starting to get antsy in the crowded space. "An' of course people have tried. If you knew someone was coming after you," she glanced at the woman pointedly, "who would kill you if they deemed it necessary, wouldn't you try to strike first? But of course, that's useless and idiotic and so many other adjectives. All you'd be doing is giving me an excuse." She grinned.

Black Arrow paused, reaching into a pocket hidden in the pleats of her skirt and pulling out a granola bar. "So," she said, taking a bite, "have you ever assassinated someone before?"
Name: Anita

Appearance: Looks thirteen, but is much, much older. Has long, fiery hair--literally--and orange an blue eyes. No, it doesn't look too bad. She's tall and thin, but muscular. She is a trained fighter, who dies regularly with little effect on her well being, so exudes an air of confidence, as well as one of being able to hold her own. People fighting her rarely last long, and people facing her otherwise get a bit nervous.

"Actually, it's not as stupid of a question as it seems," she shot back. She hated when people said that things that happened to her were impossible. "After all, I have been assassinated many times. I have died a total of 2,642 times. Yes, I know those are all even numbers. Ignore that. Anyway, so no, it's not so stupid of a question. I would answer yes. Of course, being a regular human, I am not surprised you answered no, although it is a bit annoying that you all die so easily." She sensed that the woman was starting to get mad, and so, figuring she had enough enemies already, and that though she enjoyed fighting since the assassin was much closer to the door now she would be fighting anyway, she quickly added, "Not that that is a bad thing. Unless you're married to someone who will undoubtedly get killed within the first week to month that you're with them, so that you have to mix souls to save them. Anyway, enough blabber. Have I ever hated[i]assassinated[i/] anyone...no. But, I have killed people."

She smiled. Just a step closer, and the assassin would be in the room and she would be able to fight again. But he--or she--did seem rather powerful. She could use some backup...though it probably wouldn't be needed, it would be nice to have some from someone she didn't really know for a change. "Anyway, do you like to fight? To the death? Or would you rather avoid killing? Please explain. And yes, I know that's technically more than one question. But I have to ask."

3,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
{~ THis is where Maria starts getting interesting. ~}

Before brainwashing:

Appearance: Tall, hourglass form, short mouse brown or dirty blonde hair, intense green eyes, and an uncomfortably intimidating presence.
Currently wearing a black t-shirt, black skinny-jeans, pirate-like leather boots, and a wickedly sharp scimitar tucked away in her right boot.

Maria smirked. NOW we were getting somewhere.
"Yes! I do love fighting! It's what I do," she replied simply, "Especially when it's to the death."

After brainwashing:

Maria paled. She couldn't STAND the sight of blood. She even began to feel light headed when she was around weapons.
"No! There is NO WAY that I'd k-k-kill anyone!"
She blushed furiously. This girl asked the question like it was something that she was comfortable with.
Before:
Maria narrowed her eyes. "So, do YOU like fighting?"
She wondered if this person would wimp out or not.
After:
"S-s-so," she spluttered, "W-what… um… do you like fighting? To the… to the death?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff