Very, very well thanks 0.57372505543237 57.4% [ 1035 ]
Um... average I suppose 0.16962305986696 17.0% [ 306 ]
I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]

Invisible Noob

Name: Tybira Quinalri
Appearance: longish night black hair, dark purple eyes, a look which resembled half asian and half white, slightly tanned skin, a bit less than average size, still wearing the black cloak with the orange clasp, running shoes, regular flair jeans, long red t-shirt. Her zuoiyae Zuwhehsoro (also nicknamed Sor, but only by Tybira), a part of her and yet not quite part of her, has come back into the room and is sitting beside Tybira in a leopard shape.

Name: Tussind (no last name yet...)
Appearance: clean kind of messy blond hair, normal blue eyes, big kind of guy, tall, neither dark nor extremely pale skin, orange jacket, loose yellow t-shirt, guy jeans, dark-coloured running shoes. His zuoiyae's name is Osilleen, and is in an adult dog (Great Dane) form.

Osilleen cocked her head to the side with an amused expression and a laugh, despite being a dog at the moment. "Umm, I don't think there's any difference. They're all beating each other up either way."
The leopard's ears slightly flicked as he thought for a few seconds. "Mmm, well, think of it this way: one is like organized fighting, like karate 'r somethin', and the other is like messed-up gang fights," he said slightly expressionlessly. "At least, that's how me an' Ty take it. Does this explanation make sense to you?"
"Yeah i have to agree with you there on that one, and it made sense to me" Becky said "they are still beating the hell outta eachother..... So what is your fav fighting moves?" she asks.
TenseRebecca
"Yeah i have to agree with you there on that one, and it made sense to me" Becky said "they are still beating the hell outta eachother..... So what is your fav fighting moves?" she asks.

"Movies?" December thought to himself. "I don't have to watch any movies about fighting, I see it everyday."
"You participate sometimes," Rose reminded him.
"Not as much as I used to," December admitted. Rose glared at him.
"And for that I am thankful," she said harshly. "What is it about that planet you live on that you like?" she changed the subject quickly.
((Wow, I had no idea my thread was still going these days!))

Invisible Noob

{{ Heh, it's still popular for people who want to test out their characters~. xd }}
MissDeathWriter
TenseRebecca

"Movies?" December thought to himself. "I don't have to watch any movies about fighting, I see it everyday."
"And for that I am thankful," she said harshly. "What is it about that planet you live on that you like?" she changed the subject quickly.

"My planet... Hmm lets see, well it has light purple and brown checkered floor and advanced metal robotic buildings, the sky is a redish purpleish color, and it is all advanced, our ships are air born, we don't have any ground vehicals like you.... We also have teleportation, we have two leaders, Tallest Red and Tallest Purple, they rule over the Empire, we have an Amarda lead by our leaders and well we have lots of Planets in the Irken Empire, we have slaves and well yes we are a Very Advanced race, and i think it is a pleasent Planet to me.. I like Everything about my Planet" Becky said not wanting to explain no more....
"Why does it interest you?"
TenseRebecca
MissDeathWriter
TenseRebecca

"My planet... Hmm lets see, well it has light purple and brown checkered floor and advanced metal robotic buildings, the sky is a redish purpleish color, and it is all advanced, our ships are air born, we don't have any ground vehicals like you.... We also have teleportation, we have two leaders, Tallest Red and Tallest Purple, they rule over the Empire, we have an Amarda lead by our leaders and well we have lots of Planets in the Irken Empire, we have slaves and well yes we are a Very Advanced race, and i think it is a pleasent Planet to me.. I like Everything about my Planet" Becky said not wanting to explain no more....

"Because she's nosy," December teased. Rose rolled her eyes.
"Because I don't get out much..." Rose said. She laughed at herself. "Who is the strangest person(or thing) you've ever met?"
MissDeathWriter
TenseRebecca
MissDeathWriter
TenseRebecca

"Because she's nosy," December teased. Rose rolled her eyes.
"Because I don't get out much..." Rose said. She laughed at herself. "Who is the strangest person(or thing) you've ever met?"

"Well there was this strange creature i met one that looked like a cross between a Vortain and spider..... It was hungry and tried to eat me so i ran" Becky said, then she thought "have you ever been friends with a cannible?" she asked.

Wheezing Gekko

Name: Orion
Appearance: Messy brown hair, overgrown stubble and weary eyes. Wears black jeans and a silk blue shirt with faint silver pinstripes.

"You know what? Surprisingly, no, no I haven't ever been friends with a cannibal, thank you." Orion shook his head and rolled his eyes. What stupid questions the alien asked.
Hm...Let's see, what strange conglomeration of creatures did they have today? An alien, an old lady, what seemed to be a werewolf, strange freaky children with daemons. What wonderful diversity, he said to himself sarcastically.
"Right, will someone please offer me a drink before I die of thirst over here or has no one ever heard of the word 'politness'?"
"My friends a cannible! and yes here" Becky said handing him a drink "Anyone here speak a diffrent languge?"
TenseRebecca
"My friends a cannible! and yes here" Becky said handing him a drink "Anyone here speak a diffrent languge?"

"I only speak one language. I am trying to learn other languages, but emphasis on the trying," Rose stated.
"You're never going to get out anywhere, so I don't understand why you even try," December said. Rose rolled her eyes at him.
"Do you always have to be a pessimist?" she asked.
"Not a pessimist, baby, but a realist," he laughed.
"So, is there anywhere in particular you'd like to see?" Rose asked.
MissDeathWriter
TenseRebecca

"I only speak one language. I am trying to learn other languages, but emphasis on the trying," Rose stated.
"You're never going to get out anywhere, so I don't understand why you even try," December said. Rose rolled her eyes at him.

"Maybe Japan, but it depends, I'll have to return to the empire some point" Becky said "How about you?"
TenseRebecca
MissDeathWriter
TenseRebecca

"Maybe Japan, but it depends, I'll have to return to the empire some point" Becky said "How about you?"

"Alabama," Rose said.
"And why do you want to go there?" December asked.
"Does it really matter?" Rose said. "Have you ever met a cat person?"

((Writer's Block))
MissDeathWriter
TenseRebecca
MissDeathWriter
TenseRebecca

"Alabama," Rose said.
"And why do you want to go there?" December asked.
"Does it really matter?" Rose said. "Have you ever met a cat person?"

((Writer's Block))

"I really don't know, i have seen many spieces in my life... So it's hard to keep track at what I have seen" Becky said, she thought for awhile "What is your favorite kind of candy?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff