Um... average I suppose 0.16962305986696 17.0% [ 306 ]
I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]

Invisible Noob

{{ lol Rebel X) }}

Name: Tybira Quinalri
Appearance: longish night black hair, dark purple eyes, a look which resembled half asian and half white, slightly tanned skin, a bit less than average size, still wearing the black cloak with the orange clasp, running shoes, regular flair jeans, long red t-shirt. Her zuoiyae Zuwhehsoro (also nicknamed Sor, but only by Tybira), a part of her and yet not quite part of her, has come back into the room and is sitting beside Tybira in a leopard shape.

"Mehh, we don't especially like killing things...but if we have to, then we will. We've done that before anyways, killing people I meant." Tybira answered back, rubbing the bridge of her nose with one finger. Why on earth were they saying so much in front of these people? Oh well, they'd probably never meet them again...
Zuwhehsoro glanced at the giant fox with an amused look, shrugging off the fact that Zephyr had often looked at him hungrily before. Thinking for a moment, he cocked his head and said, "I believe that was aimed at me...mmm...yea, sure, I like you." Though-...nevermind, he thought to himself quietly.
Tybira stopped rubbing her nose, and looked up at everyone, clearly unfazed by the assortment of beings in the room around them. "Hm, would you kill someone?"
Name: Rose Kingsley
Appearance: Blonde hair, green eyes, pale complextion, slim.

"Would I kill someone?" Rose asked herself. Her eyes unknowingly kept wandering to the doors. She thought back to a forest, but stopped her thoughts there. "Possibly." She looked to the next person, "What is the worst thing that could happen to you?" She smiled openly.

Fatcat

Name: Laufeia Morta
Appearance: Petite for her age, round hazel eyes that have a certain deepness to them, as if you could see her thinking. She has long almost platinum blonde hair that curls upwards at the ends, and her clothes are rags, hand-me-downs. Her disposition is usually innocent to the eye, but she has a more advanced thought process than other kids her age, making her mannerisms slightly more sophisticated.

Rose was rather pretty, but it was probably because she was blonde and super thin like herself. Laufeia wondered if, maybe when she got older, she would have a slow metabolism and start getting fat. Then, she remembered that that was ridiculous-- You'd have to eat a lot to be able to get fat. As she thought over her question, she pressed her lips together before speaking. "Death?" She started, then shook her head. "Obviously, though. Aside from that it'd be losing my friend." By friend, Laufeia referred to her 'older brother', the near stranger, her only friend, and sub-conscious crush, Jadon Jett. She smiled cutely to herself, wiggling from side to side. She rarely acted her age unless it was when she spoke about him. "Then I'd have nobody worthwhile to talk to, and I'd be all alone, for ever and ever, until I met him again!" Honestly, she believed that. It was fantastical, yes, but Jadon had changed her life for the better by a long-shot since meeting him. She loved him more than any of her caretakers. "Do you have a best friend? Y'know, somebody you couldn't stand to lose?"

Invisible Noob

Appearance: longish night black hair, dark purple eyes, a look which resembled half asian and half white, slightly tanned skin, a bit less than average size, still wearing the black cloak with the orange clasp, running shoes, regular flair jeans, long red t-shirt. Her zuoiyae Zuwhehsoro (also nicknamed Sor, but only by Tybira), a part of her and yet not quite part of her, has come back into the room and is sitting beside Tybira in a leopard shape.

"Hmm, someone we couldn't stand ta lose..." Tybira looked around them for a moment, making sure no one from their group was there to watch her and Sor. Satisfied, she leaned back on the chair and thought before answering. "Well, there's quite a number of people that we couldn' stand to lose..."
Zuwhehsoro looked at Tybira while thinking to himself as well. "Well, maybe it's-...Hashiro and Painuare?..."
"Mmm...yeah, I guess so..." Tybira said in a vague tone. They both paused for a moment, and smiles pulled at their mouths. Hashiro and Painuare...the closest of all of their friends...hmm, no, perhaps even closer than just friends...not in that other sense though. Shaking her head with an amused look, Tybira asked light-heartedly, "do you have anyone that you couldn't afford ta lose?"

{{Hahaha, I just realized that the exact same sort of question like these ones we're asking each other right now were just asked about twenty or something pages ago... xd }}
"Yes i have killed alot, i started killing at my early years of smeet-hood" Damon said, Deminion smiled "I don't have to kill, i control the dead to do things for me" she smiled evily, Becky sighed "damn necromancer......" She said, "what was that?" Deminion said glaring at her "nothing" Becky said, then she thought on the next question.
"Well i wouldn't want to lose my best friend Samanta" she said, she then thought on the next question she should ask "what was the strangest thing you have ever eaten?" she asked the next person.
Nick. Just Nick.
Somewhere between thirty and forty.
Tall, lean, dark hair in a messy pompadour stlye thing (y'know, a greaser without the grease, hillbilly convict sort of look), wearing suit trousers, a white shirt and suspenders. Shirt sleeves rolled casually past the elbow, collar is unfastened, but the cut of the shirt and pants suggests fine tailoring. Chain smokes.

"Me?" He sat down, swinging one leg over the arm of the chair and dragging on his cigarette. There was a long pause as he exhaled slowly.
"I was on shore leave in Singapore. A couple of us left the bar to get some action, we found this street vendor. Sold all the classics, chilli dogs, corn dogs, footlongs, any kind of s**t on a stick, y'know? So we were adventurous.
Haven't a goddammed idea what it was that was in those things, but I'm not sure they understood we don't actually have dog in corn dogs. Still. Wasn't the worst thing I tasted while I was over there, but most of you are too young to hear about that sort of thing."
He took another drag, slow and concentrated.

"Now back to the killin'." He smiled, cocky and knowing, and glanced around. "You've got one bulllet, free of any moral implications and retaliations, so who'd you shoot?"

x.S.x
"Well i would shoot Tallest Purple in the head, the dumbass needs to die" Damon said with an evil smirk on his face, Becky looked at him "leave Tallest Purple alone!" She said. Deminion smiled "I would make Tallest Red shot himself with my dark magic" She said with an evil grin, Becky looked at Deminion and said "leave Tallest Red alone too" She then wondered on something,
“Has anyone ever had a near death experience? or did die but was revived?" she asked.
"Haha! Near death, yeah, I've done that."
Nick coughed, pulling a hip flask from his pocket.
"There was this girl once," He took a swig from the flask and shut his eyes, savouring the burn.
"She'd been with me for a while, we'd gotten quite close as I recall. There'd been a bit of an...accident. We were playing Bonie and Clyde, y'know? I mean, running from the cops was nothing new to me, but for her it was all romance and drama, and I figured I had her on my side."
He leaned forward in the chair, lowering his voice.
"Now if there's one thing I can't abide, it's a liar. And take this as a warning. Honesty is a virtue that not enough people can handle. But liars don't do well around me."
He sat back again, flicking ash to the floor in a practiced gesture.
"I should've known it from the start, but something about her was just too... too daring. My own fault, I guess. We ended up in some shitty woodland, in a ******** snowstorm. So the police had tailed us to this little nowhere grove and I knew they wouldn't have a clue where to start looking for us. So I said to the girl we gotta hide, and there's this clapboard shack about half a mile from where we ditched the car. So we run for it, me leading the way and all."
He took a long drag, exhaling smoke in a thin stream from his pursed lips.
"And that's when she shot me."
He sat quietly for a moment.
"Is that what you had in mind? I got a bunch of these tales, but that one's probably the closest I've been to dying. Considering I was out cold in the snow (if you'll pardon the pun) for a good three hours, losing blood like nothin' else. But I'm here to tell the tale, so I guess it all worked out just fine, eh?"
"How about you? You ask cos you've got a story to tell, don't you? No one ever wants to know for the sake of knowin' now do they? So spill."
x.S.x

Invisible Noob

Name: Tussind (no last name yet...)
Appearance: clean kind of messy blond hair, normal blue eyes, big kind of guy, tall, neither dark nor extremely pale skin, orange jacket, loose yellow t-shirt, guy jeans, dark-coloured running shoes. His zuoiyae's name is Osilleen, and is in an adult dog (Great Dane) form.

"Ah yeahh...ermm..." Zuwhehsoro hesitated for a moment like Tybira. Should they really just give information out to strangers so freely? Just when Tybira opened her mouth, the sound of another person coming over from the door interrupted.
"Hey," Tussind gave a wide grin as he immediately came beside Tybira and put his arm on her head to lean on. "We never knew that you two liked talking about death so much," he teased, half-laughing. "But~, to put our history in summary~: in our earlier life, we were caught by some people, had some bad-a** spirits put in ourselves, thrown out of that world into another world where we've had to rediscover ourselves again, banded back up, were captured again by the same people since they actually wanted something which needed the spirits in all of our group, nearly all died but then by some miracle survived, and now have all of our spirits woken up which isn't good because some of them are trying to take over some of us. Oh yeah, those people are still stalking us for some reason or another and we're in the middle of a war between three different worlds which are still connected to each other. And-...umm...I can't remember anything else right now..." Looking over at his zuoiyae, Osilleen shrugged as well, but with a grin the same as her human's.
Tybira rubbed the bridge of her nose again as the other two had pretty much summed generally everything up about the whole group's lives very freely without so much as a second thought for caution. But they don't know what Sahruchaeor, Hashiro, me, and our zuoiyaes have had to go through...and it's so much worse compared to the rest o' your guys' lives, she thought to herself silently. She did not want to share her or her own zuoiyae's thoughts on the matter though, and instead asked the rest of the people in the room with a shake of her head and a resigned but cheerful and amused smile, "so, what's your story?"
alice_loves_hatter
"Haha! Near death, yeah, I've done that."
Nick coughed, pulling a hip flask from his pocket.
"There was this girl once," He took a swig from the flask and shut his eyes, savouring the burn.
"She'd been with me for a while, we'd gotten quite close as I recall. There'd been a bit of an...accident. We were playing Bonie and Clyde, y'know? I mean, running from the cops was nothing new to me, but for her it was all romance and drama, and I figured I had her on my side."
He leaned forward in the chair, lowering his voice.
"Now if there's one thing I can't abide, it's a liar. And take this as a warning. Honesty is a virtue that not enough people can handle. But liars don't do well around me."
He sat back again, flicking ash to the floor in a practiced gesture.
"I should've known it from the start, but something about her was just too... too daring. My own fault, I guess. We ended up in some shitty woodland, in a ******** snowstorm. So the police had tailed us to this little nowhere grove and I knew they wouldn't have a clue where to start looking for us. So I said to the girl we gotta hide, and there's this clapboard shack about half a mile from where we ditched the car. So we run for it, me leading the way and all."
He took a long drag, exhaling smoke in a thin stream from his pursed lips.
"And that's when she shot me."
He sat quietly for a moment.
"Is that what you had in mind? I got a bunch of these tales, but that one's probably the closest I've been to dying. Considering I was out cold in the snow (if you'll pardon the pun) for a good three hours, losing blood like nothin' else. But I'm here to tell the tale, so I guess it all worked out just fine, eh?"
"How about you? You ask cos you've got a story to tell, don't you? No one ever wants to know for the sake of knowin' now do they? So spill."
x.S.x

"Well i have, i was walking around on a distant Planet next to my home Planet Irk, when this big creature came out of some trees and chased me, i tripped and it grabbed me by my dress and flung me up, it's mouth wide open, so i toke out my laser and shot it but it did not die.. So it almost sollowed me, but it died suddenly so i ran off again" Becky said, Damon and Deminion glared at eachother again.
"So has anyone ever had a haunted house?" Becky asked.
Nick. Just Nick.
Somewhere between thirty and forty.
Tall, lean, dark hair in a messy pompadour stlye thing (y'know, a greaser without the grease, hillbilly convict sort of look), wearing suit trousers, a white shirt and suspenders. Shirt sleeves rolled casually past the elbow, collar is unfastened, but the cut of the shirt and pants suggests fine tailoring. Chain smokes.

"Tybira... am I saying that right, darlin'?
Well your story sure blows mine to pieces, eh?
"As for having a haunted house... Well I guess I do. But only if you believe what you hear about me. I don't go in for any of that supernatural bullshit, there's no such thing as ghosts as far as I'm concerned, but haunting doesn't have to be a supernatural thing, does it? See,"
He leaned forward in his chair again, exhaling the last drag of his cigarette and dropping the tab to the floor, crushing it with the heel of his boot.
"I done a lot of bad things in my time, and I'm not the sort of person you'd want in the neighbourhood. So I made myself scarce, where I live there's just me and the bodies." He grinned unnervingly. "And of course Marcou."
"So I see you've got some pretty unusual pets there, Tybira. Let's hear about them. And anyone else who cares to tell."

x.S.x

Wheezing Gekko

name: Oliver Steel
Appearance: Medium height, blonde hair swept back from his face, dull green eyes. Wears a knee-length coat with silver buttons. Very, very pale, with sharp, almost handsome features.

Oliver, who'd been quiet for some time (dreaming up different possibilities of escape when it came to facing the demons back at the safe house), suddenly shifted in his chair, snapping back to reality. He focused his eyes on the annoying American. He'd only known him for what...five minutes at the most? And he already loathed him.
"They're not pets you stupid man." he spat, "They're demons. And the supernatural is not bullshit I'll have you know. The whole world is full of ignorant gits like you. Think that what you see is everything, that your little narrow-minded world is the ONLY world. Never once think that perhaps there are hidden things, strange things, things that can't be explained by science." he threw Nick a venemous look and resisted the temptation to spit at the floor. He shuddered in disgust, "Don't you sometimes wish the end of the world would come early- just to rid this universe of people like him? Self-absorbed narrow-minded hick."
"Your talking to a Irken,,,,,, Anything is possible" Becky said both her antenna twitching slightly. Deminion and Damon was both bored and where arguing in their Irken tounge.
Becky sighed and ignored them..
"So anyone know any good books?" Becky asked.
RennaStar
name: Oliver Steel
Appearance: Medium height, blonde hair swept back from his face, dull green eyes. Wears a knee-length coat with silver buttons. Very, very pale, with sharp, almost handsome features.

Oliver, who'd been quiet for some time (dreaming up different possibilities of escape when it came to facing the demons back at the safe house), suddenly shifted in his chair, snapping back to reality. He focused his eyes on the annoying American. He'd only known him for what...five minutes at the most? And he already loathed him.
"They're not pets you stupid man." he spat, "They're demons. And the supernatural is not bullshit I'll have you know. The whole world is full of ignorant gits like you. Think that what you see is everything, that your little narrow-minded world is the ONLY world. Never once think that perhaps there are hidden things, strange things, things that can't be explained by science." he threw Nick a venemous look and resisted the temptation to spit at the floor. He shuddered in disgust, "Don't you sometimes wish the end of the world would come early- just to rid this universe of people like him? Self-absorbed narrow-minded hick."

Name: Rose Kingsley
Appearance: Blonde hair, green eyes, pale complextion, slim.

Name: December Broker
Appearance: Dark brown hair, blue eyes, tan, muscular.

December glared at Oliver, but said nothing. Rose, who was more open about her thoughts, said, "No, because there are still many good people left in this world." She probably wouldn't have said that a few months ago, but she recently had a change of heart. December shook his head at her, thinking of her parents no doubt.

Quote:
"Your talking to a Irken, Anything is possible" Becky said both her antenna twitching slightly. Deminion and Damon was both bored and where arguing in their Irken tounge.
Becky sighed and ignored them..
"So anyone know any good books?" Becky asked.

Rose looked thoughtful for a moment. "They don't have much books where we're from. I did find some Werewolf fiction, which I found odd," she said. "Not that the books were odd, but it was odd that they were even there." She giggled slightly, startling December, who had decided to take a little nap. "Where was the strangest place you've ever been?"
Name: Deborah.
Appearance: White hair curled tightly to her head; gold reading glasses; hands covered with liver spots and varicose veins - a wobbly chin and a toothless grin.

" Strangest place ? " Deborah rocked back and forth on the wooden rocking chair she had plumped her big fat arse on - and pressed the tips of her fingers together. " Oh, my. Such a terribly hard question. Mm. I would say - in the laddies' bathroom ! The things that go on there; the things you see, it scars your very soul; it does ! Didn't help that the last stall was a revolving door to hell, you know. " She added confidentially, leaning over to mutter to the girl in a clear, carrying voice that spread to all four corners of the room. Leaning back with a sigh, Deborah gave herself a good wriggle - and glanced around at the assembled peoples, a smile crossing her old face.

" All you youngsters here, how was the first time ? The first time someone popped your cherry, I mean. "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff