Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
My name is Nick and I want to be a writer, but lately I've had a case of horrific writers block and i need someone to help me out of my funk. All people are welcome to message me and if we click I'll let you know if you made the cut whee write on

Proxy Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Could you give us a feel for what you usually write so we have an idea for what to go on?

Fashionable Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sure smile i usually write about very taboo subjects. For instance, i recently finished a story about a young girl who was raped as a child and then became a manically depressed hooker in her teens. I'm not by any means against writing something a little more conservative, but my I generally enjoy writing things piss people off lol

Proxy Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
That's actually pretty cool smile It's not really often you hear about someone who writes about things invoke controversy. I've had kind of a similar story where there's a city full of catgirls (with a select few catboys) where a couple centuries ago they threw out most of the boys because of rowdiness and failure to follow laws, so they live in the forest. However, once a year, the girls from the city come to kidnap some of the boys and rape them so they can continue the species.....and that's kind of the background story.......

I'm also an artist. I haven't really made too many pieces with controversy, but this is one: http://nightwolf247.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4h4kwy I really love this piece (it's even cooler and a bit scarier when you look at it in invert colour).

I have several more stories, but some of them are just plain love stories ^^;

Fashionable Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
omg there's this amazingly moving controversial piece of art called "piss christ" by andre serrano that i did this speech about in my american history class. its very raw and very twisted, but in a good way. I'm actually an artist too and one of my favorite pieces was this dead, naked prostitute i did for art class with charcoal.

Proxy Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Wow, both sound very provocative! i'd actually like to see them smile how'd you preserve the charcoal? that's incredibly messy material eek

I have another piece planned (but i don't know when i'll get to it) showing 4 different people not being able to use their mouths because of something preventing them: a zipper, a steel plate with bolts, sewn shut, and the 4th was suposed to be ripped off, but i might change that one. between the 4 pictures, i want there to be a plus sign that says "Don't Speak".....i was gonna do it for Drawing class, but i don't think we'll have enough time left for me to do it (at least in class)
I could always help! I have wrote similar, only it was gay characters and the main character dealt with abuse from his father and rape from a stalker of his.

And I have a lot of writing friends who love to bump ideas off me because I can create stories very well. smile

Fashionable Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
well, what would be something that you'd be interested in writing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff