Welcome to Gaia! ::

So let's say that I wrote a lot of a story, but am just not feeling it any more, right? I wanna give it to someone else, because it's wrong to leave a story without a home. Is anyone interested and is there any rules I skimmed over in the collaborative works rules that would say that this is not okay? If anyone is, I'll post the premise and if you still want in, I'll PM you the text as it is now (mid-story, needs love).
Okay, I'll bite. xD What's it about?
InoCosplayHero13
Okay, I'll bite. xD What's it about?

Alright, so here's to hoping it sounds as cool as it did when I thought it up.

A kid, could be elementary school, could be college, it doesn't matter, is the focus. He lives in a world where one day, for reasons that no one could figure out, everyone started feeling only positive emotions. Everyone but him. He was always the loner type, and the fact that he seems to be the only person incapable of perpetual glee doesn't help his self-esteem. He feels alone in the world, as while no one has any distaste towards him (they can't, that would be a negative emotion) they don't pay him much mind, as it is nearly impossible for him to communicate with them. It's like trying to describe color to a color-blind person. He can't relate how he feels if anyone he talks to can't feel it. It's a kind world, but an unempathetic one.

One day though, he meets someone. They are as embittered towards the world as he is, and they show it. He doesn't just straight up talk to them though, he's too much a wall-flower for that. He follows them, waiting for the right time to speak, until they finally notice and he is confronted. At this point, he is desperate, so much so that he doesn't even care if he embarrasses himself anymore, and simply speaks his mind, telling the other person of the strange differences, the alienation, all of it. The other person tells him to follow as he walks off. He says he knows more.

That is the premise. I would like some input on it if you decide to take it and you like it, but I'm not going to man-handle it. If I had any profound ideas that would take the story in an awesome direction, I wouldn't be giving the concept away like this. So, what do you think?
Oh my God. Were you born with the gift to come up with amazing plot ideas?! It sounds frickin sweet, I would love to take it up!!! And have as much involvement as you like, considering its actually your story. Im just being your legacy, in a sense. Anything else you want me to know? ^_^
InoCosplayHero13
Oh my God. Were you born with the gift to come up with amazing plot ideas?! It sounds frickin sweet, I would love to take it up!!! And have as much involvement as you like, considering its actually your story. Im just being your legacy, in a sense. Anything else you want me to know? ^_^

Not really. I will PM you the first few pages and you can see if there's anything you really want to mess with like thematically before I send you everything else. And thank you!
No, no, it should be me thanking you!! ^_^

Hygienic Garbage

Aghhh, I am in love with your concept. I thought it was going to be something only vaguely interesting, but it sounds really like something I would want to read. If you need anything, be it writing or concept art, someone to bounce ideas off of or anything like that, shoot me a pm. Your story sounds completely awesome.
Leaf Collector
Aghhh, I am in love with your concept. I thought it was going to be something only vaguely interesting, but it sounds really like something I would want to read. If you need anything, be it writing or concept art, someone to bounce ideas off of or anything like that, shoot me a pm. Your story sounds completely awesome.

Concept art you say...?
Hmmmm....Illustrations? Full-blown comic even possibly? I'll have to think on this.

Hygienic Garbage

Ipsen the Paragon
Leaf Collector

Concept art you say...?
Hmmmm....Illustrations? Full-blown comic even possibly? I'll have to think on this.

I've been mostly surfing through this board looking for a script to make into a comic, so honestly that would make me very happy to work on.
I can do character illustrations for you if you send me a little description. So, if that would interest you, I think it could be very fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff