Welcome to Gaia! ::

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
A collaborative story with Lissette567.
Hope you like it!
Since Lissette got hacked, liz 163 is her new account. further posts will be by liz 163 (and of course myself)
Enjoy the story!
(It may be a slow going story...)

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Liz POV

I, am going to kill Iri. That nosy little, lock picking, pain in the butt is gonna get it this time. How she came up with the trick to make a key out of ice that fits the lock on my diary, I'll never know.
I'm chasing after her all throughout the dojo as we speak, her laughing back at me. I swear, she acts like a little kid, even though we're the same age. I ready a fireball. She stops laughing.
"Ah! Please don't kill me Liz!" she screams. I throw the fireball so that it flies right past her head and right next to...Kris. Oh crap, not again.
Iri runs over and hides right behind him. I stop in my tracks.
"Help Kris-kun, Liz is trying to kill me!" she says, cowering behind him and giving him her well practiced inoccent act. What a drama queen. My pulse quickens as he looks me straight in the eye with a questioning look on his face. I'm frozen. Speak dummy! Speak! I think. Why does this happen whenever he looks me in the eye?

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Iri POV
Yes. I am evil. I love to get Liz-chan all embarrassed, its fun. And now I got her stuttering. "umm, Hey Kris..We were messing around. " she mumbles. "Liz-chan was picking on me!" I pouted. "You little..." she growls. Now I ticked her off. I turn and run for the back of the dojo. "Ha Ha... You gotta catch me!" I yell at her. I see her start to run. I forgot she was faster than me. Oh no! I stop and turn toward her. "Chill out Liz-chan!" I form a snowball in my hand and throw it toward her.

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Liz POV

"It burns!" I yell after screaming bloody murder, while trying to scrape the cursed frozen demons off of my face. That's what I call snowflakes, 'cause that's what they are for me. My element's fire, snow is frozen water, you do the math.
I am now fuming. Both of my arms are covered in flame, from my elbow down. I start chasing after Iri again. We're in the garden again and I'm close to cornering her.

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Iri POV

Now she's serious. I form ice daggers on my arms. You would think that we would try and get along. We do get along great but its fun ticking Liz-chan off. " You want some more." I form another snowball.
"Don't you dare." She growled. I aim for her torso. "Catch this!" I throw the snowball. She dodges it and throws a fireball at my feet. I run toward a tree. Now she is really fired up, no pun intended. "Okay.. you win." I tell her.
"Liar!" she snaps. "No, I'm telling the truth. I was trying to cheer up Kris-kun." I pouted. "He is always depressed." I puffed my cheeks and frowned at her.

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Liz POV

I think back to the incident that happened almost three years ago.

Flashback

I hear yelling coming from sensei's room. It's Ryan, arguing with him over something again. I walk past without giving it a second thought. Then I heard the scream. It sounded like sensei.
I quickly ran back towards his room. Ryan and Lilia were both standing over his dead body, Ryan's shadow blade still in his chest. Kris was standing right in front of me, glaring at Ryan. Lilia noticed that I'd entered the room, glared at me, then whispered something to Ryan. He looked over at me, and grinned a sinister grin. I stared at them both in amazement.
"What's with all the screaming?" Iri said, walking into the room. While Kris and I were looking at her, Lilia and Ryan disappeared. Kris ran outside. Iri noticed sensei's corpse, and knelt beside him. She started hysterically crying her eyes out and screaming at him to wake up. I considered staying to comfort her, but Kris needed help.
"Come on Iri, we have to go help Kris catch the killers." I told her, tugging on her arm. She instantly let out a blizzard worthy wind and stood up with the most deadly look I had ever seen. I shivered.
We both ran outside. There was a crater in the middle of the garden, and the wind was howling louder than a pack of wolves. Lilia had definatly gone this way, probably with Ryan.
Lightning strikes the ground, Kris must have followed them.
Iri and I run to where the lightning struck. Sure enough there's Kris, along with Lilia and Ryan. Ryan was hit by Kris's lightning, well, his arm was anyways. It looks like it got torched by a dragon. Lilia is giving Kris her death glare now. Kris isn't paying attention, he's still glaring at Ryan. Ryan releases his shadow hound.
This is bad. Ryan never uses the shadow hound, ever. Let alone against one of us. Shadow hound attacks Kris. Lilia is trying to help Ryan get away. Iri freezes both of them in place, still having that deadly look on her face. The ground starts to tremble, the ice breaks. Lilia sends a blast of air at Iri, sending her flying. I throw a fireball at them, it misses by an inch. I've really gotta work on my aim.
Kris has defeated the shadow hound by now, and is glaring at Ryan again. He sends out another lightning bolt at Ryan. A dark sphere covers both him, and Lilia just in time.
"Stop it Kris! Why are you such a pain? I hate you!" Lilia yelled at him. Kris froze. Ryan and Lilia were literally gone with the wind. Seriously, there was a huge gust of wind, and they were both gone. Kris walked away with clecnched fist.
"Kris..."
"Not now Liz." he said, not even stopping. I stared after him for a minute, then went to see if Iri had had been hurt from the fall. She was crying her eyes out again. This time though, I joined her.

Ever since then, Kris had been pretty depressed. He hadn't smiled since then. Iri had been trying to cheer him up with her little pranks, but it was no use. We all missed how things had been before that night.
"Iri, if your tricks didn't work before, what would make you think that they would now?" I asked her, even though I already knew the answer. Iri never gave up. If she wanted something to happen, then she'd get it to happen. Eventually.

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Iri POV

Today, We are going to the city of Kobe. It's the closest City to the Dojo. The best part is that I got Kris-kun to come with! And Liz-chan can't stop stuttering! I love going to the City, It's different from the Mountains that the Dojo is in.
"Kris-kun look!" I point out new the building in the shopping district. "Ya.." is all Kris-kun said. I pout "We are suppose to be having fun!" I grab Liz-Chan by the hand and Kris-kun by the hand and you guessed it, I made them hold hands. Then i walked nexted to Liz-chan and grabbed her other hand. Kris-kun didn't say anything but Liz-chan was bright red.
We start to walk toward the docks, it's what we always do since we rarely get to see the ocean this close! As we walk, i notice that the men on the docks aren't workers. Unless the dresscode for dock hands are fancy suits. All three of us stop and get ready for whatever these Goons are going to do.
We stand back to back with each other. We were trained for fighting multiple enemies at once. I can feel the electricity in the air as Kris-kun gets ready. I can see Liz-chan form flame claws on hands and up to her elbows. I form ice blades at my hands. We're ready for anything.
The first couple guys fall easily; then it becomes a challenge. My blades hit dead center and then ice branches out over my target, frozen solid. Liz-chan is nicer to them and uses her claws to knock them out. Kris-kun was alot scarier, everywhere the lightning hit was destroyed! When there aren't anymore Goons, we leave. Ninja Rule : Never stay at the scene of a fight. So much for our day in the City.

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Liz POV

Okay, two things to start off. One, I can't beleive that Iri made me and Kris hold hands. Second, how the heck did those goons know where we'd be, and who sent them? I'm sitting in the room that I share with Iri, meditating to try to figure it out. Not having much luck either, thanks to Iri's little stunt. The only peoople I can think of that would send goons after us, are Ryan and Lilia, and none of us had heard from either of them since they'd disappeared.
I put my head in my hands. This is giving me a headache. I hear Iri come into the room. I peek out at her from between two fingers. Both hands are behind her back.
"What are you hiding?" I ask, knowing that I'll regret it.
"Nothing..." she says.
"Bull crap, it's my diary again isn't it?"
"No"
"Then let me see what it is."
Iri is silent. Then she throws the locked book at me and runs from the room. I sigh and look over at the nearby alarm clock. Eleven forty five, no wonder I'm exhausted.
As soon as the sun goes down, I get tired. I'm going to bed...after I find a new hiding spot for my diary. I am so not taking any chances.

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Iri POV

I just finished giving Liz-chan her diary. Of course, She is going to try to hide it again, and again I will find and read what I already know. I can be childish but I'm not blind. Liz-chan has liked Kris-kun since the old Sensei took us all in. We are all orphaned or abandoned by our famlies because of our strange powers.

As I walk to the pond in the front of the dojo, I recall when liz-chan and I first met, naturally we hated each other. I had thrown a snowball at Liz-chan and she chased me, like we do today but she was murderous back then.

"Get back here Frosty!" she yelled at me. I didn't say a word to her.

I ran to the pond and created ice stones til I was at the center of the pond. Liz-chan was fired up so she melted the ice; with no other way to get to me, she swam. I did the only thing I knew how to do at the time and that was defend myself using deadly force, so I put both hands in the water and let my powers freeze the water to ice.

As she swam toward me, solid ice surged toward her. She screamed when she saw what was coming toward her. She started to swim back to the edge of the pond and made it out of the pond just as the pond was turned into skating rink. I hopped back to the dojo but Sensei stopped me and made both of us apologize to each other. To punish us, the Sensei made us train together. Every since that day Liz-chan and I have been Friends and sparring partners.

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Liz POV

I'm trying to find a new place to hide my diary, someplace that even Iri wouldn't go near. I think of every possible thing, I even think of hiding it in Kris's room! But she's relentless, there isn't anywhere she wouldn't look...unless there was nothing to look for. The idea strikes me like one of Iri's snowballs to the face. I torch the book in my hands, right then and there.
I dump the ashes into the trashcan with a triumphant smile on my face, then go to bed. Take that Frosty.
Frosty...it's been a while since I've called her that. We both had hardly any self control back then, before we met that is. None of us did. Kris caused electrical storms, Iri nearly started a second ice age, I caused so many wildfires it's amazing Japan even has any wild to catch on fire anymore. Even Lilia caused a few wind storms and earthquakes. I don't know about Ryan. None of us ever did.
I remember the times when Lilia was still around. She could always get anyone smiling, no matter how mad we were about something. Trust me, coming from me, that's saying a lot. Let's just say that there's a reason my element is fire.
The only one that didn't like her, was Ryan. I never did understand that guy. I'm scowling as I'm remembering him, wondering why I'd ever believed that guy was our friend. I can't believe I was actually nice to him.
Remembering all of this keeps me awake for a while, remembering the good times, and the not so good times. The last thing I think about before sleep finds me, is the last time Kris ever smiled, and I know I'm not the only one who misses that smile.

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Iri POV
After The Liz/Diary inccident, I go to the roof to relax abit. Being far from any City means a starry night sky, which i love. As i look at the twinkling lights, I start to fall asleep.
I have a horrible dream about... I can't remember but when i wake up, I'm sweating and gasping for air. I hate nightmares so to cheer myself up, I go to the forest and climb up a tree and start jumping from one tree to another. The cool autumn wind helps me. I feel both tired and happy. I head back to the dojo when i notice something.
A group of the Goons are headed towards the dojo just below me. Thay haven't noticed me. I glad because i'm just wearing my PJs, not very ninja lika at all. I rush back to the dojo and find Liz-chan getting ready for bed.
"Goons.... near the dojo... really close." I pant. " What are talking about?" asks Liz-chan. I catch my breath as i change into my inform "The Goons like from the docks are coming this way." I say seriously. After I'm done dressing, i see the Liz-chan is getting ready. I leave to the room and head to Kris-kun's room.
" Kris-kun, Trouble! Get ready for battle" I say as i pound on the door. I knew Kris-kun believed me and was getting ready. I used words our Old Sensei taught when we were going to fight seriously. I just never knew that I would have to use them.

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Liz POV

How the heck did they find the dojo?
I think as I head towards where Iri said the goons were coming from, along with Kris and Iri. Ryan and Lilia HAVE to be the ones who sent them. Unless by some miracle sensei came back to life, those two are the only ones besides us who know that this place even exists, let alone wherre it is.
Lucky for us, we've all learned a few new tricks since they disappeared. Iri makes what looks like a snowball covered in webbing, and throws it at some of the goons. It turns into an extremely strong net made of ice, trapping them in it.
Kris forms shurikan made from his lightning, and threw them at the goons, frying a good portion of them crispy. I glance at him right before he forms the shurikan. Is it just me, or is he really cute when he’s fighting?
I shake that last thought out of my head. Get in the game Liz, it’s your turn now. I think as I pull my katana out of it’s sheath. (A good way to set your swords on fire without melting them, cover them in some kind of fire retardant, then put a little gasoline over that) I form flame claws, the flames quickly inches up the katana. I slash the sword at the remaining goons, frying the remainder of the ones Kris missed. They all disappear into the shadows. Definatly Ryan’s work. Normal goons don’t just dissolve into shadows and disappear.
I glance over at Kris. He must have noticed as well, because he isn’t looking mopy any more. He looks mad. Heck, mad doesn’t even begin to describe the look on his face. He looks like he could take out anything that anyone threw at him. I try not to stare. I don’t want to make the situation any worse.

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Iri POV

Shadow Goons? What the heck! I look back at Kris-kun and Liz-chan and the face Kris is making. Not good. I start to walk back to them when something tackles me in the side. I go flying but manage to land on my feet. I shake my white hair out of the way and wished i had tied it up to keep it out of the way. "Iri!" Liz rushes to me as i stand back up. "I'm fine.." i mumble as i see Ryan's shadow hound staring back at us.
Kris throws a lightning bolt at the hound but it dodges. Liz rushes at it with her katana ablaze. I stand there stupidly before i start to throw ice daggers at it.

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Liz POV

Why are they just now attacking us after being in hiding for three years? Were they building up power somehow? These thoughts are rushing through my head as I keep slashing at the Shadow Hound, noticing that it looks a little different from before. This one looks even more like it will rip your throat out the first chance it gets, in short, deadlier. I’m trying to stay focused on the fight with the hound, but my eyes keep darting around, looking for signs of Ryan or Lilia. If Ryan’s here, I’m gonna barbecue him. If it’s Lilia, I’m gonna beat some sense into her. (Not in front of her brother of course, but still)
The Shadow Hound swipes at me with one of it’s paws, trying to slam me into something. I hit the ground and roll out of the way just before it makes contact, then an idea hits me.
“Iri! Ice sculpture!” I yell at Iri, hoping that Ryan didn't give the stupid hound a brain. Iri looks confused for a minute, then figures out what I’m up too and freezes the hound.
Kris, who I’m starting to think is becoming some kind of mind reader, (and I REALLY hope that I’m wrong about that) strikes the hound-cicle with a bold of lightning, sending chunks of it flying everywhere. I send out a wall of flame with my katana, melting whatever’s left of the Shadow Hound. It’s gone.

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Iri POV

I take a deep breath thinking that its all over, when a gust of wind hits my back and sends me flying into a tree.

"Iri!" Liz-chan yells as she runs over to me, this time I don't get up. The room is spinning and I think I broke a rib. "I'm not fine, ouch." I say to a spinning Liz-chan. I close my eyes and calm myself.
"Wow! You flew far. Guess I put too much force into my greeting." An all too familiar voice giggles.
"...Lilia?" Kris-kun asks knowing the answer. I open my eyes and look to see Lilia-chan still looking exactly the same as she left.
"What? Can't you tell?" Lilia-chan asks sarcastically.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff