Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Liz P.O.V.

I no more than hear Lilia's voice, than I form flame claws and aim a fireball right at her smirking little face. She pouts, frowning at me.
"Is that any way to greet an old friend Liz?" She asks.
"When said 'old friend' is a rotten traitor, and a killer, then yes, it's the perfect way to greet them!" I yell, then regardless of Kris's telling me to calm down, and the fact that I'm a freaking hot-head, I throw a fireball at her. Which, just causes her to slam me into a tree too.
Luckily, I recover a little faster than Iri does, and go after her again. I can't believe that Iri and I were ever friends with her.
I am now just a flaming ball of fury on the inside, and can't even hear Lilia's taunting, or Kris's trying to get me to stop. This, it not likely to end well for Lilia. BBQ anyone?

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Iri POV

I manage to get up just as Liz-chan is thrown into a tree. I scream and run at Lilia-chan. She just smirks and throws another gust of wind at me. I dodge it and throw an ice dagger at her. With a wave of her hand, a huge wall of earth shields her.
I look back at Liz-chan and see Kris-kun over by her. Good. I form a snow ball and throw at the wall. It hits and little ice tendrils branch out and start to crack the wall.
The wall breaks, "Not bad. But I'm still better." Lilia-chan says as she creates a large boulder and throws it at Liz-chan and Kris-kun.
"NO!!" I yell as i run towards them. I'm too far away!

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Liz P.O.V.

One second, a boulder is hurdling towards me and Kris, next thing I know, he's shoving me to the ground and taking the hit.
"Kris!" I run over to him, panicked.
Please don't be dead. Please don't be dead. Obviously, I'm thinking this about Kris. Lilia, on the other hand, isn't going to be BBQ. There won't be enough left for that.
Iri beats me to him, which is good. She'd be better at figuring out whether he's still alive or not.
"He's breathing!" Iri says, almost as releived as I am.
I turn back to Lilia. You know, before i'd gone into a fit of rage back there, I'd actually thought of trying to talk her into leaving Ryan and coming back. A bit late for that now.
I look over at her, staring her straight in the eye, the fiery pits of hell probably visible in my eyes.
I've been really mad in my life, (I mean, come on, my elelment's fire for a reason) but this, is me on overdrive anger.
The smirk is gone from Lilia's face now. She knows that she's a goner, and so does everyone else as i pick up my katana. Little kids sheild your eyes. This, is not gonna be pretty.

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Iri POV

Thank goodness, Kris-kun is alright. Lilia-chan on the other hand is going to get fried or frozen if i get to Lilia-chan first. I move Kris-kun to a safer spot, then I head toward Lilia-chan. If I could see Hell-fire in Liz-chan's eyes, then My eyes look like an icy storm.
Lilia-chan smiles a moment and with no ounce of remorse says, "Oopsie, Sorry Onii-san."
Liz-chan raises her katana and sets it on fire, "Lilia! You are gonna pay for that!" Liz-chan runs towards her. Lilia-chan raises an eyebrow and stomps her foot causing the ground to ripple.
With a quick idea, I stop and place my hands on the ground and freeze it. The icy tendrils spread across the field and stop the ground from rippling. It also makes Lilia-chan lose her balance and nearly fall. Liz-chan slides safely to a stop and turns towards me. "Great thinking, Iri!" She says as She starts to head toward Lilia-chan.

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Liz P.O.V.

Lilia tries to smash Iri into a tree again with another rush of wind, but I come up behind her and knock her feet out from under her before she gets the chance. She lands hard, but gets right back up again. To bad Kris can't recover that fast, but I doubt he'd really be much help right now. This is his baby sister, even if she is only a few months younger then him, and even though she's a filthy rotten traitor, family is family, and he won't hurt her if he can keep from it.
I, on the other hand, am not related to her, and therefore, have less of an issue with hurting her.
I send a wall of flames as her, which she blocks with a wall of dirt, which turns to molten rock as the flame hits. I can't just make flames, I can control how hot they are too. To bad I missed, that could have been her.
"That all you got hot head? I could beat you in my sleep."
"Shut up already!" I say, sending another wall of flame at her. Lilia tries to move away, but can't. Iri froze her feet to the ground.
Lilia manages to deflect it though, by sending a gust of wind at it. Unfortunate for her, she doesn't see the block of ice that Iri throws at the back of her head, knocking her out cold.
"Nice hit Iri." I say, then go back over to Kris "Come on, let's get them inside."
I pick up Kris, and Iri starts dragging Lilia behind her like a rag doll, as we go back to the dojo.

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Iri POV

The only thing keeping me from freezing Lilia-chan into a popsicle as I dragged her into the dojo was the fact that we didn't know where Ryan was or what he was up to. I dragged her into the training room as Liz-chan took Kris-kun to the infirmary room. I tied Lilia-chan up and sat down to wait for Liz-chan to come back.
I could tell Liz-chan was still pissed off at Lilia-chan because she glared at her unconscious body on the floor. As she walked over to me and sat down, she asked "How are your injuries?"
"I'm fine." I told her. She wasn't buying it, she reached over and poked my side making me wince in pain. "You should go rest." She said as she turned to stare at Lilia-chan. I puffed out my cheeks and pouted. "I'm NOT gonna!" I was being childish but I didn't care. I wanted answers from Lilia-chan and I was going to get them!

Divine Bibliophile

11,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Liz P.O.V.

Of course, even though she refused to let herself, Iri eventually fell asleep. So I managed to put her in our room, so she wouldn't wake up and start talking my ear off, like she usually does when she's trying to stay awake. WHen I got back, guess who had taken Iri's spot on the floor of the training hall? You guessed it, Kris.
"You shouldn't be up moving around yet." I tell him.
"Don't care" He replies, not once taking his eyes off of his unconcsious sister.
I sigh, and go sit next to him along the wall, ignoring the pounding that starts up in my chest. That's pretty easy to do, since I'm practically half asleep myself.

A few hours later, I wake up, having apparently fallen asleep on Kris's shoulder. Thank God he's asleep too, other wise this would be freaking embarassing.
"It's about time, I was beggining to wonder how much longer I'd have to watch this mush." A now apparently conscious, Lilia complains from the other side of the room, as she struggles against her bindings. Just what any person would want to wake up to see right? Not by a long shot.

Backwoods Shapeshifter

24,940 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Redecorator 50
Iri POV

When I wake up, it takes me a few minutes to figure out how I got back to my bed. Then I remember what had happened. I stand up and head straight to the training hall. Liz-chan was still there, sitting next to a sleeping Kris-kun and an awake Lilia-chan. I walk right over to Lilia-chan and grab her by her shirt. "What the heck did we do to cause you and that monster to kill the old Sensei and try to kill us?!" I nearly scream at her.
"Gee, No welcome backs?" She says with a cool expression. "Iri, stop she's just trying to tick you off." Liz-chan said trying to control her own temper. Before I drop the traitor back to the ground, I send ice through my finger tips and onto her. Lilia-chan shivers and shoots a dark look at me. I stick my tongue out at her and back away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff