Welcome to Gaia! ::

WELCOME TO THE COLLABORATION.
If you're looking for a literate thriller, you're in the right place.

GUARDIAN is a roleplay with four characters;

THE HEROINE: Merely the main character of the story. If you choose to play the heroine, you can make her whatever type of person you want. The only constants are that she's a teenager in high school.
THE STALKER: The young man who, at the beginning of the story, is stalking the heroine. He's very unsettling and potentially dangerous. (Sorry, I've already taken this part)
THE CLASSMATE: A male acquaintance of the heroine. He can be awkward or charming or anything you'd like. He has a crush on our heroine, and becomes involved out of worry.
THE DETECTIVE: A slightly older female friend of the heroine's, who works at the nearby police station. Though she has very little actual power there, when she finds out about the stalker she sees catching him as not only a way to protect her friend, but her first big case.

If you're willing to be LITERATE, DEDICATED, and CREATIVE, please pick a character, read the rules, and send me a message. I'll update the list as parts are taken.

Heroine [[Good Golly] Miss Holly]
Stalker [Cindersake]
Classmate [Abbeyasa]
Detective [Geek-of-Music]

RULES:
1. Do not create or write actions for someone else's character.
2. Do not create new main characters. It's perfectly acceptable to write in characters you interact with, but try not to make them a 'main' character (this usually means writing through their perspective).
3. Give everyone a chance to post. I don't mean we need to follow a strict order, but in general let others react to events. Exceptions are if two characters are interacting directly, and if someone is missing for awhile we can continue the story a bit slower until they've returned (No one gets left out!)
4. No one liners, and try to be as literate as possible. Think of this as writing real fiction.
5. Violence: When it comes to violence in RPs, and if the story comes to that between two characters, the rules for it are simple: No killing or causing something extreme or debilitating (Ex: Breaking bones, causing anything permanant like blindness).
6. If you'll be gone for awhile, post up a message on the board so we don't wonder where you've gone.
7. While characters can be vile and cruel, please be kind and courteous to your fellow writers.
__________________________________Arielle Caverly__________________________________
The classroom was silent except for the ticking of the clock and scratch of pencil against paper. The day was nearly over and the teacher had assigned the class busywork so they would remain silent while she painted her nails at the desk. Around the room student were hunched over their desks either furiously attempting to complete the assignment before the bell or trying to check their text messages without the teacher noticing. Arielle Caverly was the latter. Class was nearly over and she wasn’t going to bust her a** trying to get something done that the teacher wasn’t going to even look at. It was a waste of her time, just like this class.

The incessant ticking of the clock seemed to grow louder as the end of class drew closer. Arielle could have sworn that time actually stopped before the loud bell rang, signifying the end of the school day. Leaping out of her chair she didn’t bother to stop as the teacher started to yell something about homework. She wasn’t the least bit concerned, her grades were astounding and no amount of unfinished homework would change that this far into the school year. No, she wasn’t concerned with homework or grades or anything in a textbook. It was officially the weekend and she was free.

Dodging the other excited students she weaved her way to her locker to collect her things. Waving to a few of her friends along the way she quickly made her way out of the building and into the crisp autumn air that greeted her outside. Taking a deep breath she plopped down on the railing and waited for her friend. They normally walked home together but he wasn’t as quick to get out as she was. Scooping her long curly hair over her shoulder she fidgeted, patience wasn’t her strong suit.
T A T E L A N G L E Y

Tate tilted his head to the side, lowering the ugly black binoculars and feeling that familiar ache in the back of his eyes as he tried to adjust to his normal vision.
The school, on the other side of the quiet street, was now bursting with the life of the end of the schoolday. It seemed so odd that even though the city was only a mile away, the streets here weren't crowded, but empty and dulcet. He peered from beneath his hair; He'd only caught a glimpse, a single look through a classroom window. Just a glimpse, but a rewarding one.
He leaned against the brick wall, resting his chin on the top of it, his arms reaching out to cushion it as his pale gangly fingers were at rest on the other side. Lifting the binoculars again, his eyes adjusted to them, but it was fruitless and left him dissatisfied.
It had only been a week since his first encounter with her.
He'd been on that same road; It wasn't a frequent of his, but he'd been there, for a reason he could not longer remember and didn't seem important anymore. She must have left late because all the other students had gone; She walked silently down the street with her bag for school clutched ahead of her. He remembered the 'encounter' quite thoroughly....

He'd stopped when she passed by. He was on the opposite side of the street, hidden in the shadows of trees, a dark figure in a dark place, unnoticed. It struck him then that these streets wouldn't be particularly safe for the students of the school; after all, she never would have noticed in the early evening shadows if she'd been followed.
Something about her had caught his interest. He hadn't dared step across the street, didn't go near her, but followed her silently on the opposite side, followed her until the street ended, and even then had wanted to continue.
What it was, he didn't know. Perhaps it was the fact that she was alone; She wasn't in a group of friends like most of the other students who passed down the street laughing and boasting, and she didn't have a boy walking her home like a lot of the others; She just walked down towards the city, hands in front, face forward, walking in set paces.

However, he'd been coming back since then, and though he watched, she'd never walked home alone again.
He shook his head, hand tightening on his binoculars as he dropped them back under his dark coat. A deep frown cresed his mouth. She was there, waiting. Who was she waiting for? He'd never seen her with anyone specific, but now she was there glancing around as though waiting for a friend.
Tate hoped, for their sake, that it was another girl.
There was an envelope in his inside pocket that his fingers itched to deliver. But he had to wait. After all, the first contact would be the most important.

Fashionable Bunny

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

Εʀɪc Dе' Soτo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shush!ʟemme τɑʟκ!!

It was the last class of the day and Eric sat in history class waiting anxiously for the bell to ring. He sat there in his desk, his head resting on his folding arms as he attempted to sleep. The teacher kept droning on and on about a project that was due next week. As if anyone truly cared. It was Friday! All the students are more concerned about leaving this boring class. Eric thought to himself. Now sitting up he sighed and glanced at the clock to see he just had little time left. It seemed that time slows down whenever he needed it to hurry up.
A girl, sitting beside him leaned over. “So Eric do you have any plans after school?’ she asked brushing a golden lock from her face, obviously hinting that she was hoping for a date. Eric gave a weak smile “uh, actually yeah I do.” He stated acting like he was very disappointed. The girl simply stated “Oh. Maybe next time.” Before turning away from him, there was nothing wrong with her, she was cute, and was always friendly towards Eric, but His after school time was devoted to walking Arielle, His impatient, slightly annoying best friend, to her home.
His best friend that he just so happened to be head over heels for. He felt a bit annoyed now just thinking about it. Eric wasn’t cocky, but he knew he was handsome. With his dark green eyes, slightly tanned skin & athletic body it wasn’t hard for him to get a girl, but Arielle wasn’t just any girl. She was a dear friend who he’d hate to lose and he knew she doesn’t felt anything towards him. So why would he confess to her and make her feel awkward to be around him? Things were fine just as they were now. The sound piercing ring of the bell snapped him out of his mind. He slowly got up and tossed his notebook in his bag before slinging it over his shoulder. He quickly walked through the halls stopping a few time to talk to friends before spotting Arielle he smiled before walking over. “Why hello there madam, Hope I didn’t keep you waiting?” He greeted her as he pulled a curl and watched it bounce back up.

O.C.C: Your stalker is creeping me out xDD Good job!!
__________________________________Arielle Caverly__________________________________
“Eric!” Arielle laughed and swatted his hand away. Gracefully, she leapt down from her perch on the railing. “I feel like I’ve been waiting here for a million years!” She clasped a hand over her heart and sighed melodramatically before laughing up at him, Arielle wasn’t short but he was a good deal taller than she. “You ready to go?” She skipped down the stairs; weekends always managed to put her in a good mood. Waiting for Eric to catch up she hitched her bag a little further up her shoulder, despite the good feelings that weekends brought they also brought a mountain of homework. It was always such a buzzkill on Sunday nights.

The pair headed down the street away from the school building. It was beautiful afternoon, the sun was bright and the clouds were white and puffy in the sky. Shielding her eyes from the sun Arielle smiled up at the sky admiring the weather. Turning back to Eric she poked him in the side. “So,” she began. “You have any awesome plans for the weekend? A hot date?” She teased lightly. “If you get bored you should come babysit me, my mom’s going to be gone all weekend on a business trip and apparently she afraid I’m going to burn the house down or something.” She rolled her eyes then shrugged. “She told me to tell you she would pay you to come over and feed me, which is extraordinarily embarrassing but you know I’m the worst cook in the history of mankind.” She shrugged again. “You don’t have to, seriously, if you have plans don’t even worry about it. I know how to order takeout.” She laughed and hitched up her bag again.

Bashful Fatcat

M I N A D A L L A S
THAT'S INSPECTOR DALLAS TO YOU, PUNK

= = = =

Mina rapped her pencil repeatedly against the edge of her cluttered desk. She was restless, and she was bored. It had been a long day at the station; a long day of entering mugshot data into the computer, being told to make coffee ("And add some sugar, sugar." stupid sexist numbskulls), and fantasizing about her superiors falling off a variety of cliffs.
Everyday they strapped on their vests, concealed their weapons, and headed out into the big bad world. They solved cases; they rammed themselves headfirst into danger. They were out there dealing with the criminals of the world. And here she was, a newbie with more brains than the lot of them put together, stuck at a corner desk entering data for her paycheck. It was ironic, really, but more than that, it was unacceptable. If she could just get one case, just take the lead on one investigation, she'd spin their heads so fast they'd be dizzy for days. She could see her face in the paper's now, cuffing some snarling double-homicide convict, clipped short brown hair blowing back away from her triumphant face.

"I deserve it." She murmured to herself, her voice muffled by the wavering silence in the station room. "I deserve it more than any of those pigs."
She just had to wait. Patience wasn't Mina's strong suit, never had been, but there wasn't really another option until she could get her hands on a case, keep it from them, hoard it for herself. And solve it herself. Just like she'd always planned.
Sighing, Mina reached out and thumbed down the power button on her chunky desktop. She had the weekend off, but there wasn't much to look forward to; just an empty apartment and a few seasons worth of Law and Order to rewatch on her crappy laptop. Or maybe she'd visit Arielle. Her cousin was usually busy with that sparkly-clean athlete boyfriend of hers (Arielle kept saying they weren't dating, but Mina wouldn't take her hawks gaze off of him for a second if she didn't have to), but Mina wouldn't mind catching up with her. Arielle and herself had always been close. Mina had a razor tongue and didn't make friends easily, so she'd sought friendship out the only place she could: In her own flesh and blood. They had formed a bond young, when Ari was six and Mina twelve. For as long as she could remember, Mina had been dedicated to keeping close watch on her cousin to make sure she never got hurt or got involved in something she couldn't handle.
Mina leaned back in her desk chair, pushing her feet against the desk to launch off on it's wheels. She'd contact Ari later. For now, There were two more stacks of data to enter.

[OOC: Made them cousins instead of friends, hope that's alright.]

Fashionable Bunny

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

Εʀɪc Dе' Soτo

Shush!ʟemme τɑʟκ!!

Eric laughed at her dramatic performance before shooing her in the direction of her house. “Yeah, yeah whatever.” He joked before following her down the steps. It was a nice afternoon. The sun was out and it felt great on Eric’s skin. Especially Since he had been in an air conditioned school for 7 hours, sunshine was just what he needed. His attention turned back to Arielle as he watched her gaze at the sky and found himself smiling at her. Her dark locks bounced as she walked. She was so… Beautiful.
Then as on cue she turned to him, making Eric jump a bit. “So,” she began. “You have any awesome plans for the weekend? A hot date?” She asked. He rolled his eyes at her and scoffed.“How’d you know?” He answered sarcastically before letting her continue. . “If you get bored you should come babysit me, my mom’s going to be gone all weekend on a business trip and apparently she afraid I’m going to burn the house down or something.” She told him as she rolled her eyes.“She told me to tell you she would pay you to come over and feed me, which is extraordinarily embarrassing but you know I’m the worst cook in the history of mankind.” This statement made Eric chuckle, remembering the first and last time he attempted to eat one of her creations. “You don’t have to; seriously, if you have plans don’t even worry about it. I know how to order takeout.”She laughed before adjusting her bag.
He sucked in air before explaining. “Mmm well… you see I have a very busy schedule you know. A Schedule that includes, wild parties, and plenty of “hot dates…” he placed a finger on his lips as if he was actually thinking hard about the suggestion. “But I Suppose I can stay over and babysit my widdle Ari-kins” He teased her in a voice that was used for talking to baby. “But only because your mom wants me too.”
He laughed before wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her in closer to him. “I’m kidding. Of course I’ll come over. I’ll even cook for you.” He reassured before letting her go and pulling out his phone. “Let me just tell my mom first.” He added as he pulled out his cell phone. As Eric texted he got the strangest feeling someone was watching them. Alarmed he quickly looked around. Not noticing any suspicious characters. Assuming he was just being paranoid he finished his text and rested his arm around Arielle’s shoulder.
T A T E L A N G L E Y

Tate dropped his binoculars, and they smacked heavily against his chest. He ignored the sharp pain. Arielle was with a boy, talking, laughing. Tate had seen him before; society's own standard of good looks, tall, tan, and lecherous. His mouth formed into a hard line and he raised the binoculars again, seeing the boy's expression through the skewed lens. He had the gleam in his eye, the look of a boy with only one thing on his mind. He wrapped his arm around her, and Tate's skin crawled. He was just the kind of boy who would be no good for Arielle.
Tate drew a cigarette and lighter out of his pocket. He rarely smoked, but sometimes he needed it to calm his anger so he could think. He lit up and took a deep drag, breathing in the foul smoke. There had to be something wrong with Arielle if she didn't see what that boy was after, didn't see the filth underneath his gaze. No, there's nothing wrong with her. She's innocent. She hasn't seen enough of this dirty world yet to understand. Tate exhaled a thick blur of ashy smoke. That's why she needs me. To keep her safe. Arielle would understand, he knew she would. She was a smart girl, equal parts brains and beauty. And even if she didn't understand, even if she rejected him, it didn't matter. She may have been smart, but it was clear from her association with that boy that she was too naive to know what was good for her.
But I'll show her the way. Me being her guardian and keeping watch over her... it's for her own good. She'll thank me one day. Tate put out his cigarette. But first, I'll have to deal with the pretty-boy boyfriend. He withdrew the note from his pocket. He figured it was about time to deliver it.

The walk to Arielle's house was short, or at least, the back way was. Tate had followed her the first time, blending into the evening shadow, tracing the route to her house with his mind. He'd since found a faster way, a shortcut that took him through a suburban back alley and meant that he could get to Arielle's house about five minutes quicker than she could. He'd been there a few times, waiting until she turned the corner and then slipping away. He'd rested a hand on the cold fire escape that led up to her window. He hadn't gone up though. Yet. He wasn't quite so impulsive. But he had stood outside, during the day when she was at school and once during the night. He would stand there and close his eyes and feel the proximity.
This time, though, he had a more important task. He flipped open the envelope. He had to read it, just one more time, just to make sure it was all right.

Miss Arielle Caverly-
It’s so nice to finally be in touch with you. You may not know me, but I like to think I know you very well; And hopefully, you’ll meet me pretty soon. I fear I haven't yet gotten the courage to speak to you myself, but for now, this letter will have to suffice.
You should be flattered to know that you stand out enough above the others to have caught my eye and caught my attention. I've only given that honor to a few other girls, but they all seemed to end up disappointing me. I know you're different. I've known for awhile. You aren't like the others; you're like me. Special. We were created for each other, Arielle.
Hold my words in your heart. You won't see me, not for awhile at least, but I'll keep watch over you. I vow to protect the girl that fate built to be mine alone.
Sincerely,
Your Guardian.

Holding the letter in his hands made the skin on his fingertips prickle, and he smiled down at it in satisfaction and admiration. Complimentary, certainly, but he knew it would show her that he wasn’t like other boys, that he was far better; He was honest, loving, and most of all….completely dedicated.
Dropping the letter into the mailbox, Tate slipped away.

{OOC: Thanks! I do try. He creeps me out too XD}

For a moment Arielle was actually afraid that Eric had other plans. That feeling of momentary panic confused her, so what if he had other plans? She quickly shook off the thought, she didn’t have many friends and so Eric abandoning her would have been a very devastating loss. It was logical, it was reasonable and nothing else. “But I Suppose I can stay over and babysit my widdle Ari-kins.” She pouted at his remark but laughed when he pulled her close. “Shut up.” She smacked him playfully in the chest. At the mention of his cooking Arielle sighed theatrically and leaned against him. “And he cooks for me, oh Eric you’re a man after my own heart.” She laughed and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him from the side as the two awkwardly continued to walk down the street. “You’re the best.”

From where they were Arielle could see her home. A modest two bedroom apartment above the flower shop her mother owned. Her world was not luxurious but it was nice enough. The sign outside the door of the shop read closed and Arielle could see her mother rushing around the shop doing one last sweep before closing for the entire weekend. As they approached the door her mother came rushing out, suitcase in one hand and a potted plant in the other. “Arielle! Oh good I was hoping I would catch you before I left.” Ms. Caverly smiled at the pair. “Eric, make sure you take care of her this weekend. Lord knows what she’ll do if left unattended.” The older woman laughed at her daughters scowl and pressed a kiss to her forehead. “Be safe honey, don’t forget to check the mail and water the plants. I’ll be back on Sunday. I love you.” Arielle nodded impatiently and waved her mother off with a smile. “I got it, you’re going to miss your train.” Ms. Caverly nodded, “Goodbye, you two have fun this weekend!” With that she hurried down the street and into the taxi that was idling on the corner.

“Well,” Arielle stepped out of his embraced and put her hand on the door. “I’ve got this whole place to myself. An entire weekend of deafening silence.” She turned back to him. “But that’s only if you abandon me, so don’t.”

Fashionable Bunny

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

Εʀɪc Dе' Soτo

Shush!ʟemme τɑʟκ!!

“A nd He cooks for me. Oh Eric you’re a man after my own heart” She told him theatrically before hugging his side. Eric heart fluttered and the slightest blush tinted in his cheeks, but he said nothing else as they continued walking. Arielle really had no idea how she affected Eric, which surprised him because it seems like it’s obvious. Or maybe it’s so obvious that she chose to ignore it? Eric pushed the thought back. And thought of a better conclusion. Arielle just isn’t observant to emotions and people He convinced himself.
Soon enough, Arielle’s home came into their sight. It wasn’t big or luxurious; it was more of the opposite. Small, but cozy. An apartment that was big enough for just her and her mom, accompanied by their own flower shop. Inside the said flower shop was her mother scrambling around, and hurrying to clean the shop. As they approached the door her mother rushed out, suitcase in one hand, pot in the other. “Arielle! Oh good I was hoping I would catch you before I left.” She exclaimed with a smile at the two. He almost groined outloud, it IS obvious. Even Arielle’s mother could it figure out! "Eric, make sure you take care of her this weekend. Lord knows what she’ll do if left unattended.” Ms. Calverly told him before they both laughed. She gave Arielle a kiss “Be safe honey, don’t forget to check the mail and water the plants. I’ll be back on Sunday. I love you” Arielle shooed her mother off, keeping a smile on her face. “Goodbye, you two have fun this weekend!” With that, she gave a quick wink to Eric and hurried to her taxi.
Arielle’s arms dropped before she pulled away from him, leaving Eric slightly disappointed “Well,” She started “I’ve got this whole place to myself. An entire weekend of deafening silence.” She turned to him “But that’s only if you abandon me, so don’t.” She truly didn’t want Eric to leave her, and that was enough for him. He gave her a warm smile. “Me? Abandon you? I could never do that.” He promised as he stepped towards the door and opened it for her. “Ladies first.” He smiled as she stepped inside. He closed the door behind them, tossed his bag to a corner and plopped down on her couch, his usual spot. “So, Ari. Let’s have a sleepover!” He exclaimed. ‘We can watch the Notebook, eat junk food, paint nails, do each other’s hair, have pillow fights, and talk about how cute Taylor laughtner is!” He laughed.

O.C.C: xD Tate REALLY scares me. He makes me wanna double check all my locks! & Im insulted he thinks my beautiful Eric would be thinking of vulgar things *Huff*

As he held the door open for her Arielle quickly grabbed the mail and walked inside tossing it onto the table without a second glance. She would look at it later. She laughed at Eric’s commentary about their sleepover, she shook her head. “Oh you’re such a girl.” She teased. Throwing her bag on the floor next to his she walked down the hall and into her room but left the door open so she could hear him. “What do you want to do?” She said loud enough for him to hear in the living room. The apartment wasn’t very big so he could hear her easily from her room.

Arielle rifled through her drawers, she hated her school uniform, the first thing she did when she came home was change. Slipping quickly into her comfy jeans and plaid button down she pulled and twisted her brunette curls into a messy bun. She headed back into the living room and plopped down on the couch next to Eric. “Much better,” she said with a smile.

Fashionable Bunny

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

Εʀɪc Dе' Soτo

Shush!ʟemme τɑʟκ!!

As she walked in to her room Eric slipped off his Jacket, and loosed his tie before slipping it off his head. He let out a sigh of relief as he unbuttoned the collar of his shirt. Now he felt like he could breathe again, the school uniform was a pain for Eric, now he wished he had a chance to stop by his house to could change into more comfortable clothes.
“What do you want to do?” Arielle called out from her room. “Well, I was thinking about ordering a pizza, and popping in a movie” He called back, then added “A Horror movie, with blood, and a crazy, stalker, killer, also one with a hot chick preferably!” He smiled as she came back into the living room and sat next him wear a new outfit and her hair tied up. “You know, you look better with your hair up.” He told her with a smile then before feeling to awkward added “You actually look decent, For once” He teased.

O.C.C:

Arielle stuck out her tongue at the mention of the horror movie; those always scared the hell out of her. What kind of sick whacko thought up those kinds of movies anyway? “Pizza yes. But horror movie is a no, you know they scare me. I won’t be able to sleep tonight! You’ll have to stay with me all night and we’d have to sleep with the light on, it would be a whole ordeal.” She shook her head. “Let’s watch something funny instead; it can even have a hot chick in it.” She added teasing him.

“You actually look decent for once,” Arielle rolled her eyes and pushed him lightly. “Shut up.” She smiled and stood up to grab the phone off the end table. “You want to order the pizza for me?” She asked sweetly and offered him the phone. She hated calling places; it always made her oddly nervous. As he dialed the phone she absent mindedly rifled through the mail. There were bills, credit card offers and the occasional coupon however in the midst of all of that was a crisp white envelope. It was blank, there was no address on it so someone must have dropped it in the mailbox. “That’s odd.” She muttered to herself. She flipped the envelope over and pulled out the folded piece of paper that was inside. Her eyes scanned the letter that was addressed to her.

Her heart hammered in her chest. You won’t see me, not for a while at least, but I’ll keep watch over you. This was a joke, it had to be. She couldn’t tell that her body was shaking until the letter fluttered to the floor. She couldn’t do anything but stare at it. This was just a trick and elaborate trick. Someone was trying to scare her. She couldn’t tell that her breath was becoming short or that her muscles were so tense they were starting to shake. Who would do this? Someone from school? Someone who didn’t like her? What did this mean? Was it serious? Was this for real?

Fashionable Bunny

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

Εʀɪc Dе' Soτo

Shush!ʟemme τɑʟκ!!

Eric couldn’t help but to smirk at her reaction at even a suggestion of a horror movie. He knew there was no chance Arielle would watch a scary movie, unless forced. He chuckled as she handed him the phone and asked him to order, using a very cute voice and innocent expression that reminded Eric of Puss in boots. Obviously he couldn’t say no to her, but he did manage to roll his eyes at her. “Sure I’ll Order because unlike you I’m NOT anti-social” He teased before he stood up, and dialed the pizza number. It rang three times before a girl picked up. Eric order a large pepperoni pizza and gave the girl Arielle’s Address. Then pressed the end button on the phone.
“Hey, Ari I ordered a Pepperoni Pizza!” He said as he turned to face her. “I hope that’s coo-“He stopped mid-sentence. Arielle didn’t even seem to have heard him, her entire body was trembling and she looked as pale as a sheet. She stared horror stuck at what seemed to be a letter lying on the floor. Unintentionally Eric dropped the phone before rushing over to her. “Ari! What’s wrong!?” He demanded. “Are you hurt? What happened?”
Arielle looked at him briefly before turning her attention back the letter sitting on the floor. Eric stared at it too. Then he slowly reached for it he turned it over and read the contents of the note. His eyes shaped into slits and his own body begun to tremble, not of fear but anger. When he finished he crumbled the letter into a ball. “Is this some kind of sick joke” He yelled as he threw it at the wall. Eric was now scared for Arielle. Why would anyone do this to her? Maybe someone is just pulling a very bad prank. He hoped that’s all it was. It made him cringe at the thought that some… freak! Could be watching Arielle, Stalking her. He wrapped his arms around her tightly. “It might just be a really bad prank.” He attempted to reassure her. He took a deep breath. “But… if it isn’t I swear I’ll do everything to protect you” Eric paused before adding.”Maybe we should, you know call the Police?” Eric suggested still holding her tightly. He wanted to keep her in his embrace, and make sure nothing happened to her

O.C.C: I just realized that Eric is most likely going to get hurt by your creepy stalker -____-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games