Welcome to Gaia! ::

And so the fight begins.
Kassy was walking down the hallways slowly as her golden hair flowed with every movement. She heard a noise, but she was the only one there. Her pace quickened and heart raced. She finally got to the end on the long, dark and lonely hall. As she opened the door she heard a voice, she couldn't make out what it said because it was to soft and quiet. Chills went down her spine and her knees weakened. She slowly turned the door handle, she had never been in a room like this before, it didn't look like her room.
She heard that voice again, it was in front of her this time, talking to her, watching her, saying every move she made. Her eyes were drawn to the floor, she wouldn't look up at him. "What is the matter my love, have you never seen anyone like me before?" The unknown creature asked her. "Why should I see you if you're not real? You're my imagination and you'll go away in time." Kassy replied very slowly.
He turned and walked behind her closing and closed the door, "If I'm not real, then how could I have done that?". She stayed silent and shrugged. "Ah, so you don't even want to speak to me now? How rude? Well I guess I'll just have to take advantage of this silence, wont I?", She looked up and saw him, he was 6'4 and in the shadows. She walked into the light to see what he looked like...
Ok now someone take over...please?
A taloned (is that a word?) hand forced her back, keeping them hidden in the shadows. A whispery chuckle sounded.

"I like to keep some secrets, my dear," his bass voice rumbled. A rustling of material was heard and Kassy could just make out the figure cloaking itself with a hooded cape.

"Just my imagination..." she kept muttering to herself, hoping the dreaded thing would leave her alone soon.

"Stop trying to convince yourself, I'm not going anywhere unless it's with you. My master made those orders clear enough." the figure stated, reaching out it's talons for her.
He put her over his sholder and started to walk to the large bookcase. Her thoughts were blank, but her expressions were fearfull. He placed her down on the blood red velvet chair and stood gard until his master came.
The waited for hours, "When is your master going to get here? I'm bored, tired and hungry..." She started to complain. "He'll be here soon, don't worry. Here's some food, a pillow and a book." He said to her and then went back to watching her like a hawk.
The windows blew open and...
A large screech filled the air outside in the night sky making Kassy shake in her chair a little. The creature which she was talking to had his lips curl into a fendish smile. Landing safely at the edge of the window large wings poked into the room. Folding back it's wing a large shadow body stood straight(Sp?) with his golden sharp eyes staring serously at the other creature. "Your late!" Snapped the creature inside the house. The life form on the window edge turned it's attention over at Kassy. Frozen in fear she was in a deep trance staring deeply at the creature's eyes. "This is it?" A large heavy grunt escaped the creature. The creature took a step in inside the house standing by the side the other of his kind. "Yes...She is better then what you think!" The creature told in a shaky voice. He was just scared as Kassy but tried to hide it inside. Kassy was getting annoyed thinking that she was a tool for something. Opening her mouth words slipped as she said....
"Do what you must but believe me, I will have people looking for me!" The life form replied with a thunder like voice "I will not have you talk to me in such an arrogant(sp?) way!" as he came inside the house. His left foot touched the ground first, he paused and said "I wish to take you somewhere you have never been before. A magical place where all of your dreams will come true." and as his right foot hit the hardwood floor, he turned and shut the window, then the curtians.

Kassy turned he head away from him "What are you?". "I am the fallen angel, the one body of your so called christ that was turned away from his left hand. " he snapped at her. As he came into the candle light she turned to see what he looked like. A tall man, silky white skin, golden eyes that were as bright as a million stars, long flowing chocolate hair and blood red wings. He was what she had dreamed of all her live, minus the wings and evil title.l
Speachless at the scene the fallen angel turned his sharp golden eyes over at the shadow creature. Emerging into the dieing light the creature which planted her in the chair slipped out. With a ghostly expression painted on his face bloody red eyes looked out the corner of his eye. "Good here is your payment," The golden eye creature told digging into one of his pockets. Slipping out a small bag it jingled while he threw it over at the other fallen angle. Catching it quickly the creature held it in his hands like a baby. Kassy remembers the dream that she had one snowy night but it was a strange dream.
A dark cold place no one could imagine where Kassy stood with her eyes staring up. There was no roof and it continued on with a broad light shinning upon her, like a spot light at a play. Staring around scared out of her mind she could hear her thoughts leaking into her ear and breaking the door to her mind.
"Come to me...."
"The shadows within will eat you!"
"Don't let your light die...."
"Watch out...."
With her eyes shooting at every place she wanted to speak out words but she couldn't have the courage. Swollowing back her fear she took a deep breath and took a silent word, "Hello?" Her words bounced around the room with no one answering her. The words came back slamming into her face like a rubber ball. Turning her head around she felt lonely with no one to talk or live with. Kneeling herself down she wrapped her arms around her legs while her long bangs covered her eyes. Feeling like people were watching her in the shadows she kept her eye on everything. So many questions raced around her head, how did she get here? When will she get out? Why was it her? Trying to let her mind go free she felt her thoughts talking to her out loud.
"Get me out of here...."
"I want mommy and daddy..."
"Free me...."
Leaning her head on her knees tears rolled down her pale cheeks landing on the floor. The tear drop echoed in her ear but the young girl didn't pay much attention to it. Hearing foots steps running in the shadows made her head tilt up high.
Walking out of the shadows the same fallen angle stared at her with soft golden eyes and it looked much nicer. With long fluffy white wings feathers fluttered around him while he spoke one word with kidness,
"Kassy."

Snapping back the real world the fallen angles chattered to each other quietly eyeing the girl at some points. "I ask you for one more thing, follow me while taking her" ordered the fallen angel. Turning his attention towards the window he traveled over to it slowly. Grabbing the sides of it he extended his large coal black wings while launching himself outside.
The other fallen angel stared at Kassy with large bloody red eyes, "Come her little Kassy" He said drawing closer to her. Quickly Kassy took some action and....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff