Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Nice characters! Do they have Wielders, or are you going to have them protecting Normals, or as individual, unBonded Weapons and Familiar?
ahh changed the familiar into a wielder, and is matched off with the Shiko, and Yuki is looking, I might make another familiar

4,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Was Feeling really guilty about disappearing for a week, but luckily it doesn't seem to have mattered much. wink
But anyways yay more people smile biggrin

*edited an unfortunate typo xd

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Haha it's fine - I wasn't online much this week because work doubled, and I wasn't home much smile

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
And I only just realised it's my turn to post sweatdrop
Sorry about that! I've just been really distracted - my boyfriend proposed so I've been tackling wedding plans all week smile
Anyway I'll try to get a paragraph up within the next couple of days, and then we'll see where we can slip in the new characters.

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
...so much for posting within a week or so...

Sorry guys~!
I'll do my best to post sometime this week, as I've just finished NaNoWriMo and now need to get my brain back onto my other stories.
LingMM, if you want to go ahead and post, you're quite welcome to. Of course, after such a long time I won't be upset if you and Morofang want to stop writing this smile
Lithoniel Estel
Okay, so I have an idea for a semi-fantasy story (not sure whether to clump it under fantasy or not confused ) and I'm looking for 3-6 others to write a long, character-and-plot-heavy story based upon an idea I got from a dream.

So there're four types of humans in the world - Normals, Weapons, Familiars and Wielders. A Normal is just that - a normal human. A Weapon is a human who can turn their whole body or part of it into a weapon (such as a whip, gun, sword, etc), while a Familiar is a human who can transform into an animal (mythical animals allowed, as long as you don't god-mod the character in the process). A Wielder is a human who can bond to a Familiar or a Weapon and 'use' them. It's a partnership, not a master-servant bond, and most of the time the Weapon or Familiar will enter a romantic relationship with their Wielder due to the intensity of the mental and soul bond between them.
However, there are far less Wielders in the world than Familiars and Weapons, and each Wielder can only Bond with one Familiar or Weapon, never one of each or more than one. And on top of that, not all Wielders are strong enough physically, mentally and emotionally to be Bonded to a Weapon or Familiar.
The ratio of Wielders:Weapons&Familiars:Normals is 1:40:10,000....and as such, unBonded Weapons and Familiars will choose a Normal or family of Normals to protect.
Wielders strong enough to Bond to a Weapon or Familiar are instantly made members of the Wielder Guild (unoriginal name, I know), instead of being kept as slaves by wealthy Normals as they were in the past. Wielders and their Bonded may be hired as anything from an assassin to a bodyguard to a thief to a teacher, but have the last say in deciding whether or not they take the jobs they are offered.

I do have more info in my head, but this is just for now. Anyone interested?

Name: Amethia
Race: Familiar
Hair: Silky straight, light brown hair thats flows down to her back
Eyes: A deep caramel brown with flecks of gold
Personality & Appearance: Amethia is a typical but beautiful girl with flowing long light brown hair with deep caramel eyes. Usually a very gentle person but can also be quite deadly and quiet. Usually smiling but almost never laughs. She turns into a golden leopard.

Sorryyy. I want to join this Rp story and i love writing but I really wasn't sure what im supposed to be doing and how i'm supposed to write the character. I hope one character is ok for now or do i have to have more? and did i even lay the character our properly? >< thank you (:

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Yaaaay~, someone interested!!!!!!

Yeah, that's the correct layout. I'm thinking we should start our posts again (Morofang, talking to you too here) so that we can write all together without such a big gap between what we have written and what we're about to write.
If you are no longer interested (Morofang and LingMM) then I'm sure 1004 amber and I can start over smile

~Lithoniel

P.S. If you two don't reply within three days I'm going to assume you're no longer watching this thread and start over.
ok, well sorry for the late reply! i'll check this forum everyday from now on so i hope we can restart biggrin just please tell me how we should start and such, thank yoU!

3,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Well, I'm thinking about deleting all posts except the ones with our characters and the background information, and just using my original first post and working off that if you don't mind? Just let me know smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff