Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Need a partner/person/human to assist in a project, involving the writing of a broadly webbed idea i like to call a "The Conscript of Fate". story circulates from a very broad scope. Pm me if you are interested.

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
This is a draft i did, demo of first person. Still not sure what position we are writing from... Comments? Note that the introduction is not completed, all the bare facts i could muster are included. Not much is excluded from it. Ill work on a omnipotent, omniscient next, omnipresent would help a lot in expanding the story's structure, but keeping track of it would require an intensive event tree. You have a white board? If so, please bring should you come tommorow.

Intro :: Demo

The nature of the stars, the only thing that ever mattered in the infinite continuim of the universe, gave their own life energies to two beings of pure cosmic power. Their names were Sha, and Zha. Before the "Rise" (or the expansion of the Caileos galaxy ) these beings gathered an arsenal of energy worth that of ten thousand kings from the stars, to build ten thousand worlds. From this was spawned the "Rise". All of the worlds knew and respected the two cosmic forces: Sha, of life the restorer and woman of fertility, and Zha, of death, war, and the way of the man. The people of the worlds drew legends together of the great feats they had done upon individual worlds, from loi-cain's great seas and looming nations of power, to the simple nomads of Jo-carian trying to survive the desert wastelands. The joint power of Sha and zha were not enough to hold in the wild longing of Nova power (given to them by the stars) that loomed inside of them. Their differences made them strong as a unit, but also presented many disadvantages. To restore the galaxy to a natural order, they had a son; from Sha, who was called Thazioda, and gave themselves to the void, in doing so fulfilling the existent sun to and almost unending capacity. Thazioda, the first immortal of that galaxy, was born of the two, and not the distant land his parents had once came. They had instilled their Nova power into him, making him the most powerful being in that entire galaxy. However, Thazioda became dissatisfied. He had the memories of his parents, but had no experience of his own in creation, the solitary thing he was most responsible. Because of this, he made worlds within a world, and called them, Morag Zhar the "place of war". These worlds were meant to create an existence, a galaxy apart from the galaxy, to practice his skills. For six thousand years, no one had heard or seen Thazioda, as he had vanished from existence, onto his planet. As growing resentment grew among the people of the galaxy, wars erupted between the worlds, and within the worlds themselves. Thazioda in his "repose" as he called it, had left the galaxy to chaos, to forge an army of super beings, "Titans" that took certain aspects of his power. He forced them to fight, all three thousand of them, on the interconnected planets on Morag - Zhar, and from there, he allowed thirty to live, to govern the universe that had been neglected for so long. Soon after the creation of the thirty titans, Thazioda created Akzul the Titan lord, and hid him in the Great Volcano of Metalait, Andor. This monster, as the few who knew of it knew it as, had taken so much life-force, the last letter of Thazioda's name, as well as his true name, were shortened, making him Thaziod. As severely weakened as he was, he retreated to his home planet, Morag - Zhar to build an interplanetary army no one would be able to oppose, to keep his grip on the galaxy. However, because of his carelessness in keeping the worlds that his parents had created, many of them fell into decay. Over a few hundred years, only a few remained as the galaxy shrunk to accommodate the few worlds that still remained. Though other galaxies existed, Thaziod’s claim had shrunk much. The few titans that remained to aid the few dying planets, managed to overcome the struggle to help them survive. So the titans saved five planets from complete collapse, somewhat keeping them from degrading further. Though the other four had a complex history and advanced societies beyond comparison, one would determine the fate of them all. Metalait.

First Chapter :: Demo
The Close

“The Sky Blades approach!”
All I could hear were the mass roaring of millions of tons of steel and iron hitting the ground, reverberating through, to the core of my body and shaking my soul. The missiles hit the ground, one, after the other, constant, uncompromising, indifferent. I took my rifle and ran as fast as I could toward the nearest turret station. Men loading guns, checking rifles, shooting rifles at the incoming brigades of sky soldiers, were the repetitive sights. The dead piled high, like the stacks of cartridges that lined the floors of the trenches. Death was a cousin, a friend, the man next to you, shooting at the same enemy that you were. All of the bodies were… Mines blew, breaking earth, splitting open everything surrounding the area you were moments before. I ran harder and harder. More explosions, more flashes of light as more projectiles burst overhead. I dived into the bunker to the right of the turret, and took a breath. Searing pain through my chest nearly doubled me over. No matter, just a laser wound. A paralyzing effect that made you feel like you were drowning in your own body. What a wonderful way to die. And what a wonderful cause, the soaring empire of the Levation – Zhar! Like hell. No cause justified this pain…

“Nike!” An incoming healer, “Can you walk?”
I scoffed at him. He observed my wound, holding his standard issue Medi-Pack in his hand. “I suppose not.” kneeling down, he cauterized the wound, (causing me to reel in pain) while another soldier in my brigade held me still.

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sorry, should anyone want to add on. Quote, and use the template above.

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sorry to anyone who decides to read this again... Just adding another brief tidbit to one of the five main characters. He is one of five destined to find consecutive portions of armor in segmented parts of the world map, which i will upload if anyone is interested. Alot of surrounding specifics about Metelait, that i shall include as well, again; assuming anyone shows even a remote interest.
Nike is a mercenary in the gauzvahaliot, trying to earn a living off of fighting thier wars. He is employed by the levation- zhar after he is wounded severely and decides to leave the mindless soldiers that have surrounded him for months. (Gauzvhaliot brainwash thier soldiers. They are taught through years of training, and eventually brainwashed, into thinking that the only right way is through remorseless death by thier hands.) This is the contiuation, first person of his escape from the medic. Just wrote this.

These men were unflinching, without remorse or regret, engineered through the mind shattering training excersizes they had been subjected to thier entire life. Death, destruction, and reentry into the battle was all that they thought about... Which was what made it so unbearable to be around them for the amount of time, a mercenary like me had been. Months, of the same garbage, "The almighty empire," and "The rebellion scum,". They had no idea that thier light brown fatiuges were only the extension of a government faction, fighting against another. Sitting in the bunker, I didnt know what I was anymore. Born Gauzian, raised in the academy, but with a very liberal upbring, i was taught to think for myself. Dangerous teachings for the "empire" but put simply; my saving grace. I didnt know the brainwashing program that they had in place untill my father came back from war. He was cold. Apart from me. Apart from my mother. A remorseless man, and a sad man, not by any means having to do with us, but because the heat of battle was too addictive a thing to just go without. It was sick, and my later life suffered because of it. When i joined the millitary, i made it through the program, without having my mind broken; intent on destroying what i thought to be the heart of the problem... I was confused; therin fueling my anger toward the levation zhar. i led in kills in my battalion of five hundred ground troopers. I was promoted to frontline deployment, sniper, then eventually given my own battalion. I knew i had to get out soon. These soldier fought in droves, not with skill; and my own skill was just more reason to the empire, i was either a huge success of brainwashing or a free spirit corrupting thier system. The closer i got to being noticed by ranking officials, the more of a show i had to put on, in order to evade being captured. It wouldnt be wise to reach farther into the pot, neither would it be to die so soon; unbeknowest of what i needed to do, to avenge the memory of my father. So as it was, i decided to escape. After the medic had burned my wound shut, most of the fighting had stopped. That night, he snuck into my room. He gave me a transport card... "You need to leave." he said, "This card will get you into the overhead hovership; make haste, and to not fail to reach the hovership, else you will be left here." It was my intent to leave, but i wondered the purpose. So i asked. Like an idiot i asked. "What--" As soon as the words left my mouth, the soldier nearest to me shouted, "TRAITOR!" backhanding the medic, and shooting him in the chest. Immediately, I reversed the soldier's shooting hand; holding it paralell, i broke it with my elbow. He made a cry of pain, and i scampered out of the bunker. By now, half of the battalion must have been in full battle gear. Tens of soldiers rushed out, and in seeing me asked for the perpetrator."That soldier with the broken arm!" i spat "Arrest him!". As they rushed off, i sprinted for the now started hovership. A man inside was beckoning me, and upon reaching the ship, i swiped my card. A hiss and break, and i was inside.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff