Welcome to Gaia! ::

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100
Ah, hi there. I haven't really used this part of Gaia before, so please excuse me if I am not posting this correctly.

My name is Shi; I am a copywriter from England, in my mid twenties, with a passion for creative and non-fiction writing. I have my undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Creative Writing, but I'll be the first to admit my spelling and punctuation sometimes leave something to be desired emotion_sweatdrop Horror and romantic comedies have always had a special place in my heart genre-wise, but fanfiction is an area in which I have loved writing since I was a pre-teen.

I've been a little stuck for motivation over the past few months. I have plenty of rough ideas, as well as multiple fandoms I am happy working within. However, I would really like to work on a collaboration with someone, as it is something I haven't done for many years.

I prefer to write third-person, past tense fiction. I only write yaoi, slash and/or shonen-ai fiction (though the romance doesn't necessarily have to be the focal point). Romance, angst, dark, horror, and slice-of-life are the genres and themes I primarily work within, but I am always willing to try out other things.

I have included below a few of the current pairings, fandoms, and plots I have in mind at the moment. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. You can find my older work on fanfiction.net under Gundam06serenity, and some of my more recent work under Otaku_Girl on archiveofourown.

Plots:
Harry Potter/ Avengers Crossover - I have a roughly thought-out series for this crossover, with a more-or-less completely planned first part to that series. The main perspectives would be Harry (pre-Hogwarts) and either Phil or Clint (pre-Iron Man) for the first volume. Phil/Clint are the only couple set in stone for this idea (as they are head-cannon for me). I am still open to developing this idea with someone, so please do not be put off by the idea of the little pre-planning I have already done for this.

Fandoms:
Hannibal - The television series. Will Graham/ Hannibal Lecter are the only real pairing for me, though I have read some intriguing Hannibal has a twin fics which are intriguing (usually crossover over with Charlie Countryman Must Die, as Mads played the rather wonderful bad-boy, Nigel)

Daniel Craig Era Bond - For me, the Skyfall re-boot with new Q is just perfect. Pairing Q and James works so well. Again, crossover-wise, there are some intriguing Bond / Sherlock crossovers, where Q is actually a Holmes. I would love to develop or play with this idea, or to bring back the wonderful Sean Bean as Alex (006) from the Brosnen-era Bond to make an interesting love-triangle (or cute odd couple) of the boys.

Harry Potter - It's an oldie, but still a goodie. Playing with pairings can be fun. I've always been a fan of Lucius and Severus, and thoroughly enjoy experimenting with a darker Harry. It's a series that is easy to crossover, so I am always open to seeing what we can come up with for this fandom.

The Hobbit - Bilbo/Thorin or Bilbo/Bofur are my preferred main couples. I have several unused ideas for this fandom, including one focusing on a rather dark, twisted post-battle Bilbo and the effects this would have on the Shire. I prefer to keep this fandom within the Tolkien verse, rather than modernising it; other than that, I am happy to experiment.

Naruto - My Naruto ideas tend to be fairly Iruka-centered. Iruka/Kakashi, Iruka/Gai. I love this fandom, though I am not overly experienced in it. I prefer to do fluff, character-driven, or slice-of-life stories rather than epic battle-focused fiction with these characters.

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100

B R A I N's Wife

Brainy Zealot

24,075 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Firestarter 200
  • Divine Donator 100