Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heyy there everyone, and when I say that I mean whoever has the time to read this.

I've been wanting to get a project underway, be it an RP or a story, either way it's going to be adopted into a webcomic haha see, I draw and write, but, you can't get any better working with what you have; you need to evolve. That's where you come in.

I'm perfectly fine working on any number of subjects, personally, I've recently been interested in the paranormal; ghosts, creatures from the ether, other dimensions, time travel, astral projection, UFOs, ETs, the nephilim. All those things are heavily of interest to me, so if we're a click, let's do it!

If not, I also have experience in fantasy/roleplay/sci-fi work! So, if this sounds good to anyone, let me know!

why hullo there.
                          i've been really eager to start something long term that doesn't nesissarily fit any usual sort of story format; that just involves a lot of writing, and idea spitting. lately i've been really into other dimentions, parallel dimentions so how nice it was to see those types of things on your list. i'm not set to that, though, i'm open to a lot of differnt things.. horror, science fiction, fantasy.
                          i'm definately a researcher so i would my best to bring as much as possible to the figurative table.
                          i'm not a visual artist myself but i'm really interested in working with, and seeing other peoples art whether it be drawings, pixils, paintings..
                          so yeah, i'd love to chat with you and see if we click and all that.
                          have a nice morn, night, or whatever in between.
                          also feel free to ask for a writing sample of mine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff