Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hi I'm ChibiHime07 and I have a heart love of Fairy folklore heart and thought that I'd make this RP up. Below are rules and guidelines please follow them and PM me if you're joining.

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rules:

1. If you like trolls, and fairies, Elves, and gargoyles, warlocks, and vampires, Werewolves and supernatural gifts then okay (hmmm humans are okay too)
2. Follow Gaia rules and guidelines but let nature be a part of your world if the character curses then okay just block it out with symbols.
3. be specific on things like weapons and spells.
4. Have fun
5. Pm me Questions if needed.

Guidelines:

1. weave each new character in with the others
2. Send a PM to me if your done with your recent post
3. Creative and use your imagination

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
razz I'll start out and keep going once you peeps have PM'd me and decide to join just jump into the story line 3nodding .... And yes death is allowed but keep it to a minimum. sad I will also be the extra characters that You'll happen to run into and my main character is Cora. The Intro will be a little strange but just jump in and weave your story into the loose ends biggrin

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Intro:

((The Intro is a little descriptive just help you peeps get what kind of school this is haha))

" Saunders! You've got release papers here." A young woman lifted her head and turned towards the man in uniform.

Twenty-two year old Cora Saunders let out a sigh. “Thanks.”
“No Problem miss” The uniformed man saluted Cora and went on his way. Cora pulled her medium length back into a ponytail so she can read the papers. The papers were for her releasement from her former partner Ethan Thomas.
“Oh, not now.” Sullenly Cora pushed the Agency doors open and walked to her office, dreading the fact that she had to fill out the papers and sign up for the training of a new agent. The year before she had passed her special agent mentoring assignments, so now that she recently became a first class agent, it was her turn to mentor a student who would become an agent one day.
The Agency of the Magically Unexplained and Paranormal was a community of classified and specialized agents. This was an agency who took care of the unexplained events that happened in the world. This included beings and creatures that happen to inhabit the world usually undetected by humans. The Magicks Academy: School for the Mystics and Paranormal, was also apart of the agency that is located in a secluded area in Europe. The types of students at that can be found in this school was an assortment of beings that included Vampires, Werewolves, Faery folk, Trolls, Ogres, and the Elvish folk. You're sure to find mutants, paranormal students along , and the paranormally gifted.
The school has student ID cards that has the student holder's classification information. These are scanned and hold important information like student grades, classes, dormitory, dorm room number, and other various personal information. Students as well as agents and agency staff all had uniforms, and the student uniform is assigned by class and classification. Teachers teachers teach the students magical history, how to do magic, use weapons and how to control their personal gifts. Of course you had your normal Mathematics, Science, and English classes, Cora attended some of these classes when she wasn't working as away to attend a form of “College work”.
Cora worked with most of the students on weapon and ability handling but, her favorite beings to work with were the paranormally gifted since she herself had an ability that showed itself at random times. An ability that was very hard to control, due to the fact that it was a random occurrence.
“Hey Cora ya done with those papers?” Startled Cora looked up to see a young third class agent standing in her door way. Smiling she realized it was a new recruit that she worked with during one of her teaching hours.
“Oh, hey Carver you scared me.” Carver smiled in embarrassment.
“My apologizes, Professor Thomas wants to know if you have those release papers done?” Cora sighed in resentment.
“Yes, sadly I do have them finished.” Carver watched as Cora held her hung her head and hesitantly handed over the folder.
“Um … Ms. Saunders you don't seem like yourself would you like me to bring you something?”
“No Carver I'm fine.” Carver bowed his head slightly shortly after Cora waved her hand at his question.
“Then I'll be on my way then, good day Ms. Saunders.” Backing out of the room, Carver closed the door gently. The other agents that helped run this agency just happened to be a few mutants and gifted, eighteen year old Carver Volt was a paranormally gifted agent who had an advanced level of telekinesis and used his mind for about anything. Staring down at the folder in his hand and back at Cora's door he looked down at the box of files on the ground next to him.
“Let's go.” The box then levitated off the floor and floated just a few feet behind as Carver went on his way.

Cora cleared her throat and pulled on her teaching uniform outside summer was coming to an end and new students as well as the old already filled the dorms. Cora's first class of the day was Spell and potion introduction to a few of the newcomers.
"Oh I hope this year is more civil than last years freshman." Gathering her books and equipment walked out her door and continued on her way to the the class room ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff